Shane X Female Reader - Stard...

By flying_whale_shark

This is a smut and fluff fanfiction set in the Stardew Valley universe. It is a Shane romance story with a ve... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: A Visit To The Ranch
Chapter 3: A Plentiful Harvest
Chapter 4: Saloon Sunsets
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: As The Night Falls
Chapter 7: A Spring Picnic
Chapter 8: A Date To Remember
Chapter 9: A Rough Morning
Chapter 10: The Storm Hits
Chapter 11: The Despair of the Drunk
Chapter 12: An Eventful Ride
Chapter 13: A Trip In The City
Chapter 14: A Hint of Anticipation
Chapter 15: Some Birthday Presence
Chapter 16: The Game
Chapter 17: A Cold, Not Lonely Night
Chapter 19: An Interesting Altercation
Chapter 20: The Perfect Pair
Chapter 21: Life Goes On
Chapter 22: Coupled Confusion
Chapter 23: The Forgiving And The Fair
Chapter 24: Some Nights And More Memories
Chapter 25: Flowering Flirtatiously
Chapter 26: Dancing Daisies And Daffodils
Chapter 27: Quite An Afterparty
Chapter 28: A Content Homebody
Chapter 29: The Dazzling Niece
Chapter 30: Strolling At Sunset
Chapter 31: No Good Words
Chapter 32: How Do You Solve A Problem
Chapter 33: A Summer Cold
Chapter 34: Friday Night Fights
Chapter 35: Rest And Recovery
Chapter 36: A Steamy September
Chapter 37: A New Intimacy
Chapter 38: In A Flash
Chapter 39: Not Again
Chapter 40: The Unfinished Puzzle
Chapter 41: Farm Chores
Chapter 42: The Big Question
Chapter 43: Talk Of The Town
Chapter 44: After Party
Chapter 45: A Very Generous Thank You
Chapter 46: Origin Story
Chapter 47: The Talk
Chapter 48: The First Snow
Chapter 49: The Delicatessen Disagreement
Chapter 50: A Date To Re-Remember
Chapter 51: Girls' Day
Chapter 52: Festivals & Flurries
Chapter 53: Final Touches
Chapter 54: Cold Feet, Warm Bed
Chapter 55: Wedding Bells, Part 1
Chapter 56: Wedding Bells, Part 2
Chapter 57: Newlyweds
Chapter 58: Heavenly Honeymoon
Chapter 59: A New, New Beginning
Chapter 60: Oh My God-Daughter
Chapter 61: The Road Less Taken
Chapter 62: Harvest Cheers
Chapter 63: A Coastal Temptation
Chapter 64: The Party Ploy
Chapter 65: Splashy Seduction
Chapter 66: A Barnyard Birthday Bash
Chapter 67: Some Things Stay The Same
Chapter 68: Mom & Dad

Chapter 18: The First Morning

7.8K 123 335
By flying_whale_shark

 🚩 CONTENT WARNING: This chapter is mostly smut. Please feel free to skip it if you do not feel comfortable with that. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!🚩

A warm tickle brushed your neck, waking you up gently. Even though your eyes were closed, you could tell that golden morning sunlight was pouring into your room. You felt another tickle on your neck, which made you roll over slightly. There it was again. You tried to brush it away, but there was nothing there. You rolled over slightly more until you felt a strong arm wrap around you, stopping you in your tracks. It pulled you back the way you had come until you bumped up against a soft, large blockade. The tickle returned, persistently making its way up and down your neck, lightly tracing your jawline. You blinked your eyes open, taking in the early morning light. The tickle worked itself back to your neck, and you felt Shane leaning down to plant another gentle kiss on you. You felt his stubble tickle your neck as it brushed by and his warm breath met your skin.

"Good morning." He said as you yawned.

"Morning." You mumbled sleepily. "How long have you been up?"

"Just a bit." He smiled as he spooned you, his arm tight around your waist. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing." You grinned.

He smiled back at you, rolling you over to face him. "I'm glad. Last night was some of the best sleep I've ever got."

You gently leaned up to kiss him. He grabbed your waist tighter and kept you close to him, still lying down. His lips pressed into yours as you felt the memories of the night before come crashing back to you. It wasn't a dream, after all. You pressed yourself closer to the warmth of his body and wrapped your arms around him.

You reached your leg up, wrapping it around his as you both laid comfortably on your sides, in each other's arms. You kissed him again, filling the small space between you with overflowing passion. Shane moved his hand down to your waist, keeping you locked into him. You playfully grabbed some of his short dark hair between your fingers as you opened your mouth, silently begging him to kiss you harder.

Shane took your hint and did just that. You felt the warmth from the night before return to your stomach as your kiss intensified. "Shane..." You moaned lightly as he moved his hand.

"Oh?" Shane asked as your face turned red with embarrassment. You pushed into him, rolling him onto his back as you flipped yourself on top of him. Your lips never separated as you straddled him, leaning forward on his chest as you run your fingers through his hair. Shane shoved his tongue into your mouth and you grabbed him tighter, pushing your tongue deeper into his.

You kissed your way down to his neck. He moved his hands from your waist up to the sides of your chest, his hands gracing your breasts. "Shane..." You breathed again. You put a hand on his clothed chest, gripping the fabric tightly in your fist.

Suddenly, Shane's hands shot down to your waist. "Uh, baby..." Shane looked at you with slight panic behind his eyes. "I need you to please either move a bit or get off of my lap."

What a strange request. You asked confused, "What do you me-" You suddenly felt something hard press into your thigh. Your face turned bright red as you realized what was happening.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry..." Shane's voice trailed off with embarrassment. Your brain instantly offered you two options. You could back off and apologize for taking things too far, or you could keep going and see where it led. The warmth between your legs turned wetter, your emotions slowly melting into one.

"Don't be," you whispered, leaning in to kiss him again.

Shane's eyes widened. "Oh?" A giant grin broke across his face. You started rocking your hips back and forth, grinding yourself against his clothed erection. "(Y/N)..." He huffed as his eyes rolled back.

"What?" You laughed innocently. "Am I doing something?"

Shane grabbed you by your arms and flipped you onto your back, pinning you to the soft bed. He leaned down to your ear and gruffly whispered, "You're doing everything." He kissed you on the neck, sending shivers through your body.

You leaned up and kissed him as his body pressed into yours, sinking you into the mattress. He kissed you back, slowly unpinning your arms as his hands messed with your hair and traced down your body. You slowly toyed with the hem of his shirt, daring to slip your hand under. He grabbed your clothed breast and squeezed it, daring you to take the next move. You slid you hand under his shirt, starting to pull it off.

"Don't laugh..." He said quietly as he helped you pull his shirt off. You felt bad, thinking you were making him uncomfortable when he finally got the shirt off and you saw him leaning above you. The sight before you made you stop thinking and just stare. He wasn't "traditionally handsome" but you were incredibly attracted to him. Despite having a bit of a larger stomach, he was built strongly, surely from the farm work at Marnie's and carrying boxes at JojaMart. His chest was covered in hair and his broad shoulders tensed above you. His body was outlined handsomely by the backlit morning sunlight pouring through the windows behind him. His muscles faintly rippled as he leaned down to plant another hot kiss on your neck.

"Shane..." You gasped. He kissed you, shoving his tongue down your throat, cutting you off. You instantly realized that he wanted this just as much as you. He started unbuttoning your pajama shirt, working from the top down. You helped him as he pulled the cloth off of you, revealing your bare chest. Shane grabbed your breast again, leaning down and kissing the erect nipple. He moved to your other, doing the same thing and licking it, sending a surge through you. "Shane..." You moaned again.

"Keep saying my name, baby." He whispered as he kissed your neck again, biting down and leaving a mark. He moved all across your neck and down to your collar bone, continually marking you.

"Shane..." You continued at his request. He slid his hand down to your pants and started to run his finger across the seam, taunting you. You knew what to do to get him to take your pants off. "Oh...Shane..." you moaned louder than before. With that, he ripped your pants off, revealing nothing underneath them.

"Oh?" He asked, a surprised look on his face. "Were you expecting something?" A fantastical grin spread across his face.

"Not expecting...more hoping." You said as your face grew redder.

"God, (Y/N)." Shane's smile turned devious as he pressed his lips against your ear. "You're too good for me... but, I don't want to leave you disappointed." He whispered in his deep, gruff voice.

All you could muster was a giggle as he kissed your ear, down your jawline, and onto your neck, tracing over the marks he had just left with his soft lips. He followed down to your collar bone as he grabbed your bare breast with his hand, gently squeezing it. He moved his mouth down to your nipple and gently licked it, sending a fluttering feeling through your body. He sucked on your breast and grabbed your other in his hand, gently caressing you. He slowly gave them equal attention, taking his time with you as you struggled to keep yourself composed.

"Shane...please...ple-" You begged him, wanting him to move down to your aching needs.

"Is this what you want?" Shane said, suddenly shoving his finger into your hot, wet core.

"Ah, Shane!" You screamed. He felt so good as he slowly moved his finger in and out of you.

Shane's face turned quickly to one of pleasure and lust as his eyes lit up. "All of this, for me?" He looked at your steaming core as he watched himself please you. "You're dripping, (Y/N)." He said, a look of pure thirst flickering across his face. You felt so much warmth and pleasure as he slowly built you up more, moving his finger faster. He stuck a second finger in, making you scream his name louder. He scissored them in you, getting closer and closer to your G-Spot.

He hit it and unbridled pleasure shot through you. You could barely control yourself. He gave in to his craving and leaned his head down, slowly flicking his tongue across your clit. You had never felt this good as you felt yourself slowly build up to your big release. He swiped his tongue across you, growing faster and heavier as he filled you with a growing, heavy sensation.

You felt yourself getting closer to that sweet climax, and your boyfriend took notice. He pulled his tongue away from you as his hands flew to his boxers, quickly pulling them off. "Shane..." You moaned, upset that he had stopped when you suddenly noticed he was completely naked before you.

His hard cock was out, hovering impatiently above your entrance. Your eyes goggled at the sight of him, inches from giving you more pleasure than you could ever imagine. He wasn't huge by any means, but a little above average and incredibly thick. Shane saw you looking over his dick and leaned back over you, his lips so close to your neck as he whispered, "Is this what you want?" His tip gently graced your entrance, sending a sensual shiver through your body. You nodded, hardly able to contain yourself long enough to utter a single word. "Good." He leaned up to your ear and whispered.

He instantly sat back up and grabbed your legs, spreading them as he quickly forced himself into you, pushing his thick member slowly all the way in. He tightened his grip on your legs, nearly overcome by the feeling of you around him. "Fuck, (Y/N)." He gasped, "You're so tight."

The sensation of him inside of you was what you had been waiting for all morning. It hurt slightly as he was thicker than anything you had ever experienced, but you instantly adjusted to it. It was everything that you desired and instantly sent you right back to the edge of an orgasm. Shane held your legs and your hips ground together. Shane thrust into you harder, getting slowly faster as you feel yourself fill with pure electricity.

You felt as Shane pushed you to the very edge, your desire deepening as you reached the end. "Shane! I'm going to-" You came around his thick cock, shuttering as you felt the ethereal release of your long pent lust. You screamed as you tightened around him, finally getting your climax.

"Oh my god." Shane gasped as he felt your core ripple around his hardened dick. You could tell it sent him closer to the edge, but he wasn't quite there. You laid back, utterly exhausted, but your boyfriend didn't pull out. He wasn't finished with you yet. Your climax subsided, and Shane plowed deeper into you as you recovered from your intense, pleasurable experience. You felt yourself succumb to the pleasure again as Shane continued to rail you.

Suddenly, Shane flipped you over, laying himself down on the bed and you on top of him, sinking you deeper on top of his cock. You were filled with such pleasure as you felt him go further into you. Your eyes rolled back as he began thrusting his hips up as you bounced on top of his cock. You got into it, moving yourself up and down as he bounced you. You looked down at his face and saw his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to control his pleasure. He reached up and squeezed one of your breasts, grabbing your knee tightly with his other hand. He continued to thrust up into you, sending pleasure with every movement.

"I'm not going to last much longer." Shane moaned, thrusting faster with every second. His words sent a fire through you, realizing how good you made him feel. You were growing close to a second one yourself, and his speed caused you to feel it all come again.

"Me neither." You said, your words vibrating as he sent you to the edge. You screamed his name, moaning loudly as he gave you such deep pleasure. You felt yourself begin to close around him, and he quickly met your intensity. "I'm about to-"

"I'm going to cum." Shane gasped, cutting off your words. He grabbed your waist and pulled you down strongly, shoving himself into you as far as he deep as possible and holding you there tightly. You came together, your wet, hot pussy tightening around him as he released his hot seed deep inside of you. He held you on his cock, and your eyes rolled back as you moaned, feeling him fill you with his hot cum. You contracted around his cock, making him whimper as he finished. "Oh my god." He breathed as you finally climbed off of him.

✏️  A/N: Hey guys! This is a special release chapter for my birthday! I hope you enjoy it, it's much different from our normal style. I had gotten a couple of requests for more smut, so here ya go. Chapter 19: An Interesting Altercation, will be published this Sunday, March 13, 2022. I hope you enjoy all the specials coming today! xoxo Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
9.6K 135 29
โœจCheck descriptionโœจ George and Dream flirt during streams and make it seem like their a couple, everyone knows its just for fun though, George manag...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
379K 9.6K 29
Meet Jade Harrison, her brother is the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Of course she's important in the pack but not as important as her brother's mate, W...