MR WEST

Від vanessaaaaaaa

Christian West CEO of West Enterprises is a multi-millionaire Bachelor. With no lady on his arm, Christian is... Більше

Partnership
Chapter Two - Meeting

Chapter 3 - Contract

100 0 1
Від vanessaaaaaaa

Chapter Three - Contract

"Congratulations Miss Parker. Our partnership starts Monday" 

Mr West said as soon as I finished my presentation.I stood there in shock.

"Seriously?" I said in disbelief

"Don't think you're good enough Miss Parker?" He asked with a stern face.

"Oh, uhm, no, i mean yes? I mean. Oh god" I stuttered and he raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Mr Wayne sat their chuckling to himself. I breathed in and out and focused.

"I just wasn't expecting such a fast response. But none of the less, Thank you for this opportunity Mr West!" I exclaimed, and he held out a hand.

I shook it and he called out for his assistant. Practically running in, she handed Mr West two folders and scurried out.

"Lets us go through the contract Miss Parker" he handed me a vanilla folder.

"Sure" I sat back down and Mr Wayne stood up.

"Congratulations Miss Parker. I'll let you both go through the contract" He smiled at me, and made his way over to Mr West.

"Congratulations to you too Mr West. I know you won't be disappointed" Mr Wayne stated, with  smile.

West stood up and shook Wayne's hand acknowledging his thanks with a nod.Mr Wayne stepped out of the room and West sat back down.

"I will read out the main terms and conditions of the contract and whenever you have a question interrupt politely" West said and I nodded.

"You will be required to work a maximum of 10 hours per week at West Enterprises' Office building. This is  a negotiable, as I am aware that you are in-charge of many projects at the same time. Is this okay with you?" He asked and i nodded

"That is fine" he nodded. 

"I will require constant communication with you regarding all business steps you will undertake. So I will require personal mobile number, house number if applicable, your work and personal email address" I hummed in agreement.

"I will also need to know your postal address, and I expect you to have mine. Clearly for work purposes only, I may require you to show me your work and I may need to bring a folder or project to you. Are you comfortable with this?" he asked and I nodded.

"You will be given two external hard drives. I expect you to save your work three times, on your laptop and the two hard drives. I will not accept a reason of losing work" I nodded.

"During working hours, you are to address me as Mr West or Sir. Out of working hours you may address me as Christian. My name is not to be taken out of context" I nodded slightly confused, how in gods name would I take his name out of context? Shaking my head lightly, I listened to him as he continued.

"No matter the time of day, you are expected to answer all phone calls, text messages or emails. You may call me at anytime using mainly my personal contact number if you are in need of any assistance. I am the only person you will be in contact with with all projects unless told otherwise"

"And lastly Miss Parker. All projects are due two weeks after the day it was assigned. Once reviewed you will receive a payment of $25,000 per project" I gasped.

"$25K? No disrespect but are you crazy Mr West?" I questioned."Possibly. But yes, $25K" He smirked, and I shook my head. 

Definitely crazy. We went through the rest of the contract fixing minor details here and there till we were satisfied with the agreement.This meeting in total probably went for nearly 4 and a half hours, our assistants brought us lunch and something to drink.

"I will require a photo of us Miss Parker, to use in my next meeting" he said."Oh um sure" I said, and a photographer walked in. He snapped a quick photo or two and left silently.

"Well Miss Parker, that's all. I will email you your new assignment, i expect you to read it, and evaluate the product, write up a draft in the first 2 days. I want it sent too both of my emails I have supplied. Once reviewed i will send it back with any changes you may need to do. After that I expect it due on the Friday of the second week, no later than 12pm. Is that understood?" he said sharply.

"Yes Sir" I said.

"Great. Welcome to the team, Miss Parker" he smirked, nodded and headed out the door.

"Afternoon Miss Parker" he called over his shoulder.

"Afternoon Mr West" I called out, and he was out of sight.

Holy Mother of God.

I just partnered with Christian West.

—-

Like he promised, Mr West emailed me my project that night. He said I still have the same due date, but thought it would be a great idea to send it to me a little early so I could find my bearings.I stayed up late that Thursday night going through me new project. The project was asking me to put together a teaser clip for West's new Smart Phone. It apparently is eco-friendly, taking half the charge time, the thinnest design and the fastest software.

It also has voice recognition, so it literally remembers your voice. Literally a smart phone. I started to draw up a draft and write up a small action plan in regards to the new phone. Outlining the major aspects and the lower so I am able to focus the AD on the major ones. Just as I was about to do a mock ad my phone started to ring.

"Hello Kaylee" I answered.

"YOU ARE ON E! NEWS, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND TURN THE TV ON!" she squealed, and i jumped.

"I'M WHAT?" I squealed.

I ran to the living room and turned on my tv, switching the channel to E! I listened.

"West Industries Holdings Inc's CEO Christian West was seen leaving Wayne and Co Books this afternoon. A statement was released by West's publicist, Jessie Malet"

"Malet states that: West had an interview with Wayne's Marketing Director Amelia Parker, and a partnership was signed. Parker will be working closely with West Industries, and potentially making West Industries bigger than it already is. Mr West has set out a strict warning that no harm is to be done toward Miss Parker. Mr West will take strict action to those who disturb Miss Parker or invade her personal space. In addition, West Industries are very excited to work with Amelia Parker, and for her to show the world how talented she is" 

The photo that was taken during today's meeting showed up on screen.

"West's publicist issued us with a photo taken today during West and Parker's meeting. Is it me, or do they look like a hot couple. A definite force to be reckoned with" Kaylee and I squealed at the same time.

"OMG YOU'RE LIKE FAMOUS!" she squealed.

"Not exactly" I chuckled.

"Oh shush girl, clearly it went well!" she said happily.

"I guess" I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"Oh cut the smart ass act girl. I'm so happy for you" she squealed.

"Thank you!" I grinned.

About half an hour later I ended the call and headed back to designing my mock AD. I want to be prompt and on time with all of my projects with West Industries. By 12am I had finished my official draft and mock AD, and decided it would show great work ethic to send it straight to Mr West. I attached the document and movie clip to a blank email. Waiting for it to load I swiftly type in Mr West's email address, once the files were loaded I wrote a quick and easy message.

From: Amelia Parker

Subject: Project One

Date: 10/02/2015, 12:08am

To: Christian West

Mr West,

Included in this email are two official and confidential documents.

One is the official draft and the other is a mock AD. All criticism will be

taken into account. I hope I did not disturb you. I know it is late.

Amelia Parker

Marketing Director, Wayne and Co Books

Hitting the 'send' button, I sighed. 

My nerves started to play up as I shivered.What if I woke him up? What if he doesn't like it? What if he doesn't like it because I woke him up.

"Shit" I cursed, and walked away from my laptop. I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Sipping the cool liquid, the alcohol burned the back of my throat as it made its way down. Man I cannot believe this guy has me stressing so bad. I mean, this is what I do for a living, and I clearly do it well. Why in God's name am I nervous now? Because it is Christian West, that's why.Making my way to my couch I turned the TV on, and that's when It happened.

My laptop binged.

I walked over to my laptop to see a brand new email from Christian West.With shaky hands I reached over and clicked on the email.

From: Christian Grey

Subject: RE:Project One

Date: 10/02/2015, 12:18am

To: Amelia Parker

Miss Parker,     

 I'm impressed. Fast worker, motivated, punctual, beautiful. What

more can a businessman ask for? Nothing to fault Miss Parker. Well

Done. Should I expect the project done early?

Christian West
Ceo, West Industries, Inc.

I giggled nervously, did he seriously just call me beautiful?

From: Amelia Parker
Subject: RE:RE:Project One
Date: 10/02/2015, 12:21am
To: Christian West
Mr West,
Should I be concerned that you just regarded me as beautiful? As for the
project, expect an email in two days time.

Amelia Parker
Marketing Director, Wayne and Co Books

I hit send and picked up my laptop and made my way upstairs into my bedroom. I settled under the covers and my laptop binged.

From: Christian Grey 
Subject: RE:RE:RE: Project One
Date: 10/02/2015, 12:25am
To: Amelia Parker
Miss Parker,        
Compliments are a fine art Miss Parker, by all means do not be
concerned. I look forward to the completion Miss Parker. It is late,
get some sleepI expect an update tomorrow afternoon.

Sleep Well Amelia.

Christian West
Ceo, West Industries, Inc.

I'm a big girl, I go to sleep when I want. Bossy Ceo.

From: Amelia Parker
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE: Project One
Date: 10/02/2015, 12:30am
To: Christian West
Mr West,
Thank you for your concern, but sleep has yet to consume me.             
 Goodnight, Christian.

Amelia Parker
Marketing Director, Wayne and Co Books

I shut my laptop down and placed it down on the floor, turning the apartment alarm on, I turned off the lights and snuggled into my covers. Yawning, I closed my eyes.

Maybe I am tired...

——-

A/N: Hello lovely people!Hope you enjoy Chapter Three! Vanessa x

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...