Learn me how to love -wandanat

By ju_stll

Wanda Maximoff just lost her brother, she's alone and broken in a new house, with new peoples and she's suppo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

1.2K 34 0
By ju_stll

Not proofread sorry!!

WANDA POV:

Natasha just left the room. She looked really hurt but I understand that yelena is disappointed.

I see Clint come back with a med kit. He approach yelena and start to open it so he can heal her. But when he's about to disinfect the wounds on her face she flinch.

« Oh uh I'm sorry » he says not knowing what to do. « I'll do it » I say taking what he have in his hand.

« Is it okay if I do it? » I ask slowly. She looks at me and after a few seconds, she nods slowly.

I start to disinfect her wounds but I can feel that she's uncomfortable. She keep looking behind me.

I look in the same direction and see everyone looking at us waiting for her to speak « guys stop » I say glaring at them.

They quickly look away and start doing their things so I can continue to heal her.

She gives me a grateful look and whisper « thank you » I don't say anything and just smile at her.

« Can someone go check on nat? » I say looking at Steve so he knows that I want him to go. He nods and leave the room.

« Alright are you hurt anywhere else? » I ask « a few cuts but I'll handle it thanks » she says.

« Here Yelena » pepper says pulling a plate filled with food in front of her.
« Thank you ma'am » she says starting to eat.

« You can call me pepper » she says kindly. Yelena don't bother to answer and just eat. It looks like it's been a while since the last time she ate a real meal.

While she finish eating I get out of the living room to find nat. I quickly find her in the training room sparing with Steve.

« Nat? » I say softly. She take Steve on the ground and look up at me. « How is she? » she asks concerned.

« She's eating. She didn't say anything. But are you okay? » I ask concerned about her.

« I don't care about me. » she says coldly « well I do. Stop hiding your feelings nat » I answer slightly annoyed.

« Wanda stop now. The only thing I care about right now is my sister not me. I'll be fine. I always do »

I don't push it and just nod. « Well I'll go check on Yelena » I say « thank you Wanda » I know she thanks me for taking care of her sister but also for not pushing her.

When I enter the living room Yelena is talking with Pepper.

Pepper has this thing- I don't know she's just so nice and when you talk to her you know that you can trust her.

I go towards them and sit on the table. « Hey yelena can you maybe talk to us? Do you need our help? » she nods « can you call nat? » She says and I instantly tell Friday to call nat.

After a few minutes she opens the door and sit down on the table next to me. After a few seconds Yelena starts talking.

"A few days ago, I fought with a widow. I was sent to kill her because she escaped the red room. I stabbed her but before she died she injected me a red product making me realize what happened.
The red room manipulated me to kill innocents peoples. But this widow, this girl, she- she saved me. I am free now"

By the end of her recital she has tears rolling down her cheeks and nat isn't better.

Everyone is looking at them tears in their eyes. "But- I- me and Clint took down the red room. We killed dreykov"

"Did you saw his dead body?" She asks making nat freeze "N-no" and with that she knew. She knew that the red room is still torturing and train women to become assassin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 9
Thrilling and romantic fanfiction. Natasha Romanoff finds herself unexpectedly vulnerable after a mission goes wrong, compelling her to seek refuge w...
153K 6.7K 62
As Wanda Maximoff tries to navigate a life without her brother she forms a bond with former enemy, Natasha Romanoff. The question is, will the bond b...
27.5K 875 55
Natasha Romanoff never thought about catching feelings towards the girl she didn't trusted the most. But one night changed everything. this story wi...
11.6K 421 12
The adopted sister of Tony Stark has always been a part of the team, but after Utron and Pietros death, you're on Wanda duty. You're benched, not tha...