Chapter 21

Wanda pov:

We're all playing truth or dare since 30 minutes. I feel a bit jealous about carol and nat.

I know it's stupid but I can't stop thinking about Natasha leaving me. I mean carol is a beautiful girl and they seem to be really close.

"Wanda truth or dare" I'm pulling out of my thoughts by peter asking me the famous question "truth" I say simply "would you like to have other kids?"

This question take me by surprise "Uhm yes I would. But not now I'll wait until Ava grow up a little" I answer honestly.

I look at nat but she's looking at her lap, it's weird, I don't really know what to say and there's an awkward silence.

"Uhm Carol truth or dare?" I ask to break the silence "truth" "who do you find the more attractive in the room?"

Okay I know. I was obligated to ask this. Just for security. "Maria" she answer simply. How is she always so confident?

Her answer make everyone scream and maria blush. And me. I'm relived.

After a few more turns Natasha lean in my ear and whisper "can we talk please?" Okay that doesn't seems good.

I get up and follow her in our room.
We enter and she immediately starts talking.

"Wanda, you said that you want other kids. I'm sorry but I prefer to tell you now, I don't want another kids. At first I didn't even wanted one. But Ava came and I immediately loved her but I wasn't planning this." She ramble. I don't even know what to say.

"I- Nat. I don't know what to say. It's your choice but I- I can't tell you that I don't want other kids, I'm already so happy with Ava and I want to live it with another kids. I want Ava to have a sibling"
I'm starting to get scared. What if it doesn't work?

"Wanda-" before she can continue Friday stop us "everyone is immediately requested in the living room there's an intrusion in the compound."

We look at each other and immediately run towards Ava's room. I open the door and see her sleeping peacefully.

"Ava can you wake up please" she slowly open her eyes "mummy I want sleepy"

"I'm sorry baby but you have to wake up" I scoop her in my arms and she fall back asleep on my shoulder.

We go downstairs and enter the living room. "What's happening?" Nat ask "hydra is here" "what?!"

Nobody have the time to answer that all the window explode. I jump behind the counter to protect Ava who's now crying in my arms.

When there's no more explosion I look above the counter and see everyone on the floor covered with glass. I see Natasha on the floor not moving "Natasha" I scream for her to wake up.

"Wanda give Ava to pepper. She'll go somewhere safe" tony scream. I don't want to let her go. I want to protect my daughter. But I know that they need me, and I know pepper will take care of her.

"Okay my love you're gonna go with auntie pepper she'll protect you until mama and mummy are back okay?" I say making her cry.

We hear people coming near us so pepper take Ava. "I'll go with to protect you" peter says. I'm a little relieved because has power, he can protect her.

They leave the room and I run towards nat who's awake but still on the ground.

"Nat are you okay"

"Where is Ava?" She asks not answering me. "She's with pepper and peter. They're going to a safe room"

She gets up holding her ribs "ouch I think I have a broken ribs"

I can't answer that about 50 agents enter the room. They all have gun pointed to us.

The leader of the group walk towards us. "Well well well. It was easy to enter the famous avengers compound"

Suddenly a sort of gas enter the room "everyone on the ground" tony scream.

I create a force filed to protect everyone. We're now protected in a sort of bubble. "You couldn't do that sooner?" Tony say sarcastically.

"What's the plan?" Steve say not answering "the shield force can protect us from bullets?"

"Yes. But I don't know if I'm strong enough I- AH" I can't finish my sentence that I'm screaming my heart out. Nat rush next to me catching me before I fell on the ground.

"Wanda what's happening?" "I- I think it's their bullets, they're bombing us."
I can feel myself starting to pass out "Wanda stay with me please" nat say gripping my waist tightly.

Suddenly they throw a bomb at the shield force making me fell on the ground.

Natasha pov:

Wanda fell on the ground. The shield force explode throwing us away. I hit the ground and everything goes black.