Forever mine

By Livelifefast11

An instalove story in which an innocent girl moves to a new town and falls in love with an overprotective boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N Not an Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

3K 71 4
By Livelifefast11

A/N As always I am sorry this took so long and it is definitely unedited so read at your own risk. Hope you enjoy! 😊 

"So, Knight said this is your first time going to a spa?" Sophie asked as the car pulled into the spa parking lot.

"y-yeah I didn't get to do a lot of things growing up, so I don't really know what to expect." Delilah replied nervous about going somewhere new. She had experienced so much in the short time she has known Knight, she would never be able to repay him for what he has given her.

"Oh don't worry hunny, you're going to love it! Especially this place, my husband thinks he pulled one over on me by buying this spa and secretly clearing it out every time I go. I thought about calling him out on it but decided not to." Sophie then looked around and lowered her voice. "I'll let you in on a little secret,  with our men you have to let them think they are in charge sometimes but never forget you hold all the power. Even though it's ridiculous to have a spa all to myself, if the cost of my husbands sanity is a spa of people waiting on just me hand and foot I won't complain." When she gave Delilah a wink she couldn't help but break out in giggles with Sophie joining in.

They walked into the salon doors with Tom and Hank, who Delilah had been introduced to in the car following them. Delilah looked around in awe of how nice the place looked, the colours were neutral and calming but the air smelled like lavender and their was relaxing music playing softly from speakers she couldn't see.

"Hello Mrs. Silverman," The woman at the desk greeted as they approached. "what can I do for you and your guest today? We are having an unusually slow day so you will have all of the facilities to yourself." Delilah and Sophie looked at each other and laughed again.

"Well look at that, I really must be the luckiest person in the world." Sophie said with a laugh again. "This is Delilah and she's never been to a spa before so we want the works, I'm thinking we can start with the sauna then massages, hair and finish up with mani-pedis?" Sophie questioned despite knowing she wouldn't be turned down.

"That sounds wonderful Mrs. Silverman, if you follow me to the back I will grab you some robes for the sauna." The girls followed the woman to the back while Tom and Hank stood post at the door.

"Here are your robes, and the sauna is just to your left. Take as much time as you need and let me know when you are ready for your messages and I will grab Linda and Quinn and lead you to your rooms."

"Thank you so much Sarah, we will let you know when we are ready." Sophie said with a smile as the woman left to go back up front.

"You can go into one of the change rooms there on the right to get into your robe hunny and I'll meet you back here in a minute." Sophie said as she entered a change room herself.

__________________________________

Knight checked his phone for the 50th time during their 15 minute car ride to the warehouse Leo had told them to come to. He pulled up the link his Father had sent him of the spa's surveillance videos and watched as his Angel and Mother talked. He was relieved to see the smile on Delilah's face as the two of them chatted in the sauna, he was worried that the trauma of last night would catch up to her but he should have known his mom would take good care of her.

"Why am I not surprised that not only do you have body guards following her and her phone tracked but you also have cameras on her too." Eva spoke obviously having seen what Knight was looking at from her spot in the backseat.

"I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe, I failed that job last night and I will do everything to make sure it doesn't happen again." Knight spoke seriously before realizing what else she said. "Wait, how did you know I have her phone tracked?" Knight panicked thinking Delilah had found out and would think he was crazy.

"Relax big guy, Goldie doesn't know about the phone. At least I don't think she does, I just put two and two together when you were already on your way to us last night before Delilah even answered the phone. I figured you either tracked her phone or you had her chipped." Eva said with a snort. "Besides you didn't fail last night, I shouldn't have persuaded her to sneak out to that party. She was only there because I pushed her to go."

"Hey, don't put that on yourself. You didn't know the situation, you only did what any normal friend would do. You were amazing last night at not letting the situation get to you." Dean interrupted before Knight could say something similar.

Before anything else could be said they were pulling into the warehouse. Leo was standing outside waiting on their arrival.

"Morning gents, and forgive me beautiful I didn't get your name last night." Leo said reaching out to take Eva's hand, but was left hanging when Dean stepped up and pulled her into his chest.

"Her name is back the fuck off she's mine." Dean nearly growled.

"Actually, my name is I'm my own damn person and won't be owned by possessive assholes even if they were really sweet the night before." Eva said pulling out of Deans arms and holding out her hand toward Leo. "But that's a little long so you can call me Eva."

"Eva it is sweetheart." Leo said taking her hand and then with a smirk towards Dean pulled her hand to his mouth to kiss the back.

"Oh you mother fu-" Dean started towards Leo but was stopped by Knights arm to his chest.

"If you two are done fucking around. The bastard who tied up and violated our girls is still breathing easy and I'd like to do something about that." Knight said eager to get this over with and get back to Delilah.

"You're right, sorry cous. Although I wouldn't say he's breathing easy necessarily, Max and I had a few runs at him this morning to find out what we could about the Uncle." Leo told them.

"And did you get anything?" Knight asked.

"As expected, the slimy little shot sang like a bird with just a little bit of prompting." Leo said with a smile. "Max is calling the information into the team at the office as we speak and we should be able to find Vincent and haul him in pretty soon. He's been tracking your girl for quite a while and it's a good thing you met her when you did because from what we can tell he was pretty close to finding her and moving in." Leo informed them.

"Fuck, I want this guy found yesterday Leo." Knight growled, pulling out his phone again as the urge to check on Delilah rose.

"I know, we're on it. Now Eva I know you said you wanted a few shots at this guy and I don't blame you, but thinking it and doing it and very different things. If you want to leave at any point feel free, no one is going to judge you. You also can't say anything about what you see or hear to anyone, got it?" Leo asked making sure Eva was sure about this.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine and I won't spill any details about your super secret warehouse." Eva said, "now are we going in or what?"

"Yeah let's go." Leo replied, leading them into the warehouse.

__________________________________

"Okay Delilah, what do you say we go get our massages now?" Sophie asked after about an hour in the sauna. 

"Sure, I've never had one before. What is it like?" Delilah asked, proud at how clear the words came out. Over the last hour Sophie had slowly pulled Delilah out of her shell and Delilah felt more comfortable around her then she thought possible. 

"Oh hunny you'll love it. It's my favourite part of a spa day. You're gonna go into a room with the masseuse and you're gonna lay on a table with a sheet over you, and then you just relax while they rub your muscles. You can let them guide you until you decide what you like and then you can let them know to do more of one thing or less of another." Sophie explained as best she could as she pushed the button to let Sarah know they were ready. 

They only had to wait a few seconds before Sarah was opening the door and leading them down the hall. She pointed to the first doorway. 

"Mrs. Silverman, we will have you in here with Linda. I know she's your favourite, and Delilah we have you in this room here with Quinn. I'll leave you two to get settled and I will send them in a few minutes." Sarah explained then walked back towards the front. 

"Quinn must be new, I've never had her before but everyone who works here is lovely so I am sure they will be amazing. I hope you enjoy dear, you deserve to relax more than anyone." Sophie said smiling at Delilah and then entering her room while Delilah did the same. 

The room  smelled just as good as the rest of the salon with the same calming music playing. Delilah took her robe off and laid face down on the comfortable looking table and covered herself with the sheet. She was a little nervous but trusted Sophie to not put her in a situation she wouldn't like. Delilah relaxed for a few more minutes before she heard a knock as the door and she called them in. 

"Hi Delilah my name's Quinn and I'll be giving you your message today. Do you have any questions for me before I begin?" Delilah startled a little not expecting a mans voice in the room but then quickly scolded herself for assuming anything based on someones profession. Delilah was normally a little uneasy around men but despite her state of undress Quinn didn't give her any of the uneasy feelings her fathers friends used to, that paired with the fact she knew Knight's father owned the salon she figured Quinn was safe to trust. 

"No I don't think I have any questions." Delilah replied. 

"Okay, let's get started then. I was told you've never had a massage before so I will try and talk you through it and let you know what I am going to do and make sure you are comfortable, but if at any point you want to stop or want me to change something don't be afraid to say so." Quinn told her. 

"Okay, thank you." Delilah replied relaxing even further at how nice he was being. 

"Great, now I'm just going to put some oil on my hands and then start on your shoulders." Quinn said doing just that. 

As soon as Delilah felt Quinn's hands start to dig into her shoulders she immediately closed her eyes and enjoyed maybe one of the best hours of her life. She had never felt more relaxed when Quinn finished and left the room for her to get back into her robe. Exiting the room she found Sophie doing the same. 

"How was it dear?" Sophie asked feeling lighter from her own massage. 

"It was amazing, Quinn was so good. I didn't have to give him any direction at all and he was super nice by talking me through the whole thing." Delilah replied with a smile on her face. 

"So Quinn's a man huh? I wonder if my husband and Knight know about that little detail." Sophie said laughing a little, "but I'm glad you enjoyed it. We can come back here whenever you like, but don't be surprised if you don't have Quinn again." Sophie laughed again walking Delilah out front and towards the hair salon chairs. 

As they walked past she noticed Tom was on the phone with a serious look on his face. Her attention was pulled away though when she was introduced to Rachel who was going to do her hair. After deciding not to do too much and to just trim a little of the length Rachel got to work when Tom approached her holding out his phone towards her. 

Confused she took the phone and spoke into it, "Hello?"

"Delilah baby, please tell me Tom was wrong and he didn't see a man leave the room you got a message in." She immediately brightened at the sound of Knight's voice and missed most of what he said. 

"Knight, hi! I've missed you, but thank you so much for the spa day. I love it already!" Delilah told him, she couldn't wait to see him so she could tell him all about it. 

"I missed you too baby, more than you could ever know. I can't wait to see you and hear all about your day but I need you to focus, did a man give you a massage?" Knight sounded kind of angry but Delilah thought maybe he was just sad that he didn't get a massage too. 

"Yeah, his name is Quinn. He was awesome and so nice, I think he could tell I was nervous because he talked me through the whole thing and double checked that I was okay with everything he did." Delilah told him. She heard him take in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. 

"I'm glad he was nice to you baby, that's probably the only thing saving him right now but you will not be getting any more massages from him or any other man. I can't stand the thought of another mans hands on you. The only massages you will be getting in the future are going to be from another woman or from me, understand baby?" Now she was confused, did she do something wrong by letting Quinn massage her. 

"I-I'm sorry Knight, d-did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly upset about him possibly being mad at her. 

"No baby, it's okay. Don't get upset, I should have looked into the staff more first, it's my fault I'm just saying for next time. Okay?" She breathed a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't mad at her. 

"okay Knight." She agreed. 

"Good, know I have to go baby but I'm almost done what I need to do today so enjoy the rest of your spa day. I'm going to meet you there when I'm done. Can you hand the phone back to Tom I have to talk to him quickly. I love you and I'll see you soon" Knight told her 

"Love you too, see you soon." Delilah replied handing the phone back to Tom. 

She still didn't really understand what that phone call was about but as Rachel started washing her hair she forgot all about it and was just excited to see Knight again soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 174 60
two boys. two houses. two hearts. Seventeen-year-old 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 has a long stretch of boring, lonely summer ahead of him. So when a new boy his age m...
224K 7.4K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
1.9K 79 22
(this book is mature! the toddle won't stay selected) nova watched as moving trucks filled the house besides hers, watching a young, tall, dark haire...
486K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...