uh CanDip bc its underrated

By catsinblue

I am not very good at writing so please don't hate on me. ThAnK yOu just a peak of something -it might have... More

Chapter 1: we meet again!
chapter 2: the sleepover
Chapter 3: it's ok, go ahead!
Chapter 4: sleep.
chapter 5: true loves kiss
Chapter 6: Mabel's dream
Chapter 7: ♡~continue!~♡
chapter 9: it's cold outside..
chapter 10: running with the wind
chapter 11: I need to tell you something
chapter 12:you're lying
chapter 13:I love you.
chapter 14:Wendy.
chapter 15: Wendy, what the heck?!
chapter 16:what did I say!?
chapter 17:anger issues
chapter 18:why are you concerned?
chapter 19:look! An insomniac!
ch.20:Gideon >:(
ch.21:his evil plan
ch.22:Mabel, the unfair
ch.23:apology
Ch.24:And thats okay.
Ch.25:will it end..?
day 26:spending time
Ch.27:he's back.
day 28:what..?
day 29:summer..?
day 30:movie night
day 31:The end.
A/N

chapter 8: "making out?" no!-

114 4 5
By catsinblue

Oh my- this fanfic has gotten a lot of views and from my POV, lots of votes. Thank you guys so much!
*♡Candy's POV♡*
Well, I am very sure we love each other. Either way I grip onto Dipper's shirt. "Dipper.. Can we cuddle?" I ask. "I thought we were doing that?" He asks back. "Um yea." I say. He mumbles something. "What?" I look up at him. I feel short. "Your pretty." He smirks. I blush. "Well- then- then you're uh!-- uhh... hmm.... You're hot!" I say. Oh yeah, I totally won this. He grips onto me and leans forward. "You're cute" he says as he leaps his lips onto mine. I kiss back and feel fireworks running in my stomach, telling me that this should and will last forever. I don't care how much of our breath it takes. I want kisses. I close my eyes as butterflies flutter around my stomach. He cups my chin and I pull my arms around his neck. "Dipper just letting you know that- WOAH" Mabel yells as she walks in. I guess Dipper didn't hear her because he continued. I also did, but also just gave a slight glance at her and went back to shutting my eyes, still enjoying the moment. "Sorry if I interrupted this beautiful moment! But waddles, Grenda, and I have agreed that sense nobody but us are here, we should play a game! BECAUSE WE ARE BORED AND I NEVER GET BORED!" Mabel complains. "Why don't you and Grenda play a game and we don't?" Dipper asks as he stops kissing me. I tug his sleeve, obviously showing him I want more. He glances at me with the 'hold on' look. "Noo we need 4 players for the gamee" she explains. "Well then don't play that game, play truth or dare or something." I add in the conversation. "Because we are busy." I inform. "Mhm suReE~ all you guys are doing is making out" she says, as she takes a photo. "Mabel I- no!? I u-uhmm n-no- I- we- just get out please-" I stutter. Although it would be nice if we did. She leaves. "Sorry, Candy." Dipper looks at me, worried. "What? Ba- I mean, Dipper.. No, it's not your fault.!" I say. "What were you about to call me?" He queries, now curious.
Oh my gosh.
<*♡Dipper's POV♡*>
Was she about to call me..? Meh whatever. "Um.. I- I'm sorry I was about- uhm. I w-was about to- to call you uhm.." she looks down at my chest, her face very close to becoming hugely red. "babe.." She whispers. Wait wha-- "it's ok." I simply answer. This day is a good day and is going to be one. I can feel it in my guts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 29
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...
2.3K 83 10
I wanted to read a BossNoeul and FortPeat Fanfic, but I decided to write one instead. I'm trying to update but I'm juggling working, the first year o...
506K 20.3K 33
As royalty, Will Solace had his life planned out the day he was born. His parents control everything he does, including who he has to marry. They've...
12.2K 193 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...