His girl. *AshtrayxReader*

By MaeEmmaLynn

A new girl, Grace, moved to town. As she walked to the nearest gas station, in which turned out to be Fez's... More

The New Girl
The Life of the Party
With You in the Rain
Jealousy
Gone.
Paying Our Respects
Losing Herself
Not a Part
Good Day
SORRY NOT A PART AGAIN
Our Goodbyes
Grace Returns (Sequel)

Waking Up

1.8K 20 2
By MaeEmmaLynn

Me and Ash were laying in bed at 4am. I still haven't been on my phone since...you know. I don't feel like seeing anyone really, except for the people I live with, they know how to not overwhelm me. All of a sudden, we heard something fall inside the house, which caused Ash and I to jump. We went into Fez's room, quietly sneaking through the hallway to see if he heard it.

Grace & Ash: "Fez!" We whisper-yelled.

Fez: "The fuck, what? It's 4am."

Ash: "Bro did you not fuckin' hear that?"

Fez: "What?"

Ash: "Sounds like something fell."

Fez: "Ah, shit." Fez quickly got up, he put a gun in his waist band. Me and Ash followed him out into the hall, we searched the whole house. We checked Marie's room next and to out surprise...

Ash: "Holy. Shit." All of our jaws droppped.

Fez: "She's awake."

"Looks like she knocked these down to get our attention." I said, picking up 3 pill bottles off the floor and setting them back on the table.

Fez: "In a few more days, she should be able to move more and talk. Give it 2 months, she'll be perfectly fine."

"I bet she's gonna be proud of the 2 of you."

I smiled, both of them smiled back.

I left the boys alone in the room, so they could get stuff situated with Marie. It's a miracle, honestly. I thought there wasn't a chance she'd wake up, but she's a tough woman from the stories I heard.

1 month time skip

Ash: "Well she's fully able to talk now, she can eat on her own too."

Fez: "Yup, I gotta help her learn to walk again soon."

"Guys this is such great news."

Fez: "The house is starting to feel right again. It's falling back into place." He said, smiling while hugging Ash and I. Then, Rue cane through the door.

Rue: "Sup, Fez. How's grammy?"

Fez: "First of all, never say that again."  He chuckled before continuing his sentence. "...but she's doing good, she gets better and better by the day."

Rue: "Niiice. There's this party tonight, yall tryna come?"

"Uh- uhm no. I'm just gonna stay here annnnd-"

Ash: "Watch movies. We're having a movie marathon tonight."

"Yeah, sorry Rue."

Rue: "It's cool, don't sweat it. I'll see you guys later." With that, she walked out.

"Wait...no drugs? She didn't ask for any."

Fez: "Yeah, das weird."

Ash: "Probably cause she'll get some at that party, she always finds someone to do 'em with."

Fez & Grace: "True."

Fez: "So what movie we gonna watch first?"

Ash: "Umm, Next Friday. We already watched the first one, so now we gotta watch the second one and then the third."

Fez: "Ight"

He put on the movie. We were all laughing so hard, part of that might've been because we were stoned, but the movies were actually really funny. About 3 hours went by and the movies were over.

"I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to bed."

Ash: "I'll come with you."

Fez: "Ight, Ima check on grandma. No funny shit in there."

Ash: "Blaa, you're so paranoid."

We all got up, me and Ash went to his room. He sat on his chair wwlatching the security cameras, like he always does. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N
I know it's super short and I haven't updated in a while, I got booked up with tests and all that but I'm back! Another part will be out sometime by 7:30, est. I also want to thank you guys for 1k views! I did not expect this at all, I appreciate it so so much. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 938 22
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢...
60.6K 459 34
Her name was Skylar, she lived in a fancy home with her parents in a small town. She didn't have many friends but the ones she did have meant so mu...
190K 3K 16
Okay so number one ashtray & the actor are only 15 so there will be no smut of any sorts. You are Maddy's younger sister and you are going with Maddy...
53.2K 278 20
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE Y/N AND YOU AND ASHTRAY ARE 17. ⚠️This story will include drugs, sexual references, swearing, blood/ killing and violence, abus...