๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ - ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Por zaramuahsss

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ- ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ... Mais

[๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
[๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
[๐Ÿ] ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐€๐“๐„
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ’] ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
[๐Ÿ”] ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ•] ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐’
[๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐€๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•] ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐„๐—
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐’๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐?
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐๐’

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž

837 21 4
Por zaramuahsss

chapter 13 | video

"IT WAS HILARIOUS! DID YOU SEE JACK'S FACE WHEN HE FELL? I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING." Alex snorted.

"I know! If only I took a video of it." Olivia pouted. "Oh! Finn took a video of him falling. He said he sent it to my laptop." Alex said and Olivia nodded.

The two opened the door to the Alvarez apartment, still talking about random things but immediately stopped as they saw everyone including Doctor Berkowitz and Schneider staring at the two pre teens with wide eyes or a impression on their face that couldn't be described.

"Uh, why is everyone staring at us?" Olivia chuckled nervously. "Wait, is there a bug on me? Is there a bug on me?!" Alex exclaimed. Olivia checked and shook her head.

"Nope you're bug free, don't worry." The redhead stated.

"No, papito, you are bug free and perfect as always. You too, pelliroja." Lydia said.

"Yeah, stand there so I can always remember you guys this way." Penelope said.

"Uhm, okay? This is honestly kind of scaring me right now.." Olivia gulped.

"Finn sent us a video to check out. Have you seen my laptop?" Alex asked as he grabbed Olivia's hand ready to go but then everyone shouted no.

Lydia went over and grab both Alex and Olivia in her arms and they looked at each other in confusion. "What's wrong? Does it have a virus?" Alex asked.

"It is sick, yes." Lydia nodded.

"Is anybody gonna tell us what's going on?" Olivia asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm out." Schneider said. "Yes, I should probably go, too. Thank you for a lovely evening." Doctor Berkowitz said before leaving as well.

"We need to talk about something. And Livi, I might need to tell your parents about this too." Penelope sighed and the redhead frowned.

"Im going to leave. Because, this like many things in life, can best be done only between three people." Lydia said before closing the curtains. Olivia could tell she was still behind the curtain, ready to eavesdrop in the conversation.

"Seriously what's going on? And why did you bring Livi into this? I don't think she has anything to do with what we're talking about." Alex told penelope and Olivia gave Alex a small smile.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. And I just think that Livi might be apart of this situation too since you guys have been hanging out every single day this week." Penelope said. There was a few moments of silence before she spoke up again. "It's just about sex."

"Oh, god!" The two teens groaned as Alex placed a blanket over him and Olivia took a pillow and hid her face in it.

"Okay...great start. Look..it's totally natural for you to be curious about sex. If you guys ever have any questions, I want you to feel like you can come to me." Penelope said and there was a silence again. "Do you guys have any questions?"

"Yeah, when is this going to be over?" Alex groaned.

"I get it guys. This is uncomfortable for me too. But it's important to talk about this stuff. Because I just.. I want you two to understand that...sex can be a beautiful experience. I mean when you guys are older and who knows when you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or maybe you guys might date each other you guys would do it too." Penelope explained causing the two teens to groan.

"Can I please go home?" Olivia mumbled into the pillow.

"But look, there's reality, then there's pornography."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Alex cried. "For instance, two woman and one men, it's just-" penelope got cut off.

"What are you talking about? You can do that?" Alex gasped in shock.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that." Olivia raised her brows.

"Livi, Alex, it's okay. I know you two were watching a video like that on Alex's computer." Penelope sighed. "What? No we weren't" Alex exclaimed.

"Don't lie to me." Penelope said sternly.

"I'm not lying. I'm not stupid, I know you put software into it that tells you everything i look at." Alex stated.

"That's right mister. I did order that and installed that, and that's how I found out about this." Penelope stuttered.

"Mom, you gotta believe us. We would never do that. I spent my whole life trying to avoid this conversation." Alex said.

"Alex is right. If I ever watch a video like that my mom would be furious with me. And anyways, why did you think me and Alex would watch it together?" Olivia questioned.

"Well, you two have been hanging out every single day this week so I thought you two were watching it you know, together." Penelope explained while they nodded. "Well okay, then if it wasn't the two of you then who is it?"

"Was it you?" Alex and Olivia said in unison. "No! It wasn't me." Penelope denied.

Olivia turned her head to look at Abuelita room. "Abuelita?!" Penelope shook her head in disgust.

Right after that, Elena came in the house as everyone's head turn to her. "Hey guys! I'm exhausted. Good night." She said before heading to her room.

"Elena!" Lydia whispered-yelled as she peeked her head through her curtains.

"This is not going to be good." Olivia mumbled.

♡︎

Olivia, alex were sitting on the couch side by side, waiting for Penelope to get back home.

"I still can't believe Elena would watch that video. I mean, she looks like a very sweet girl." Olivia pouted.

"Me too, but she was never a sweet girl." Alex scoffed. The door opened and it revealed Penelope.

"Hey guys, where's elena? I really need to talk to her." She sighed.

"You should." Right after she said that, Lydia covered both of the two teens ears with her hands. (a/n: idk how that's possible but just try to imagine lydia covering their ears lol 😭) "She is a porno." She continued.

"I think I know what you're saying, and it's not fair. Cause' when you thought it was Alex, you said it was healthy." Penelope huffed.

"Well, boys are suppose to want the sex. Girls are suppose to pretend that they don't want the sex. Read your bible for God's sake." Lydia scolded before removing her hands from the teens ears.

"Watch the hair abuelita!" Alex alerted causing Olivia to roll her eyes.

"Is elena in her room?"

"No shes at Josh's. The family is having a movie night remember?" Lydia answered. "That's tonight?" penelope asked. "Yeah."

"Jeez, she's been at Josh's, like every day this week." Penelope took her phone and dialled elena.

"Great straight to voicemail. Elena I really need to talk to you so call me as soon as you get this. No, better yet, just come home right away. No, scratch that, come home right away but still call me so I know you're coming home. This is your mother." Penelope said before hanging up.

"You know what, it's fine. I shouldn't worry cause she's with his family right?"

"Yeah!" Olivia and Alex looked at each other with a look on their faces and Penelope soon caught them.

"What? What is it?"

"Well it's just that some kids at school said Josh is having a party..." Alex said. "Because his parents are out of town." Olivia finished.

"No parents? That's terrible!" Penelope exclaimed.

"I know! Who's gonna order the pizza? Who's gonna clean the house?" Alex exclaimed and olivia rolled her eyes and sighed. "She meant about elena you idiot."

Penelope then sat next to Olivia and covered her ears as she signalled lydia to do the same to Alex. The two teens stared at each other with a look that said 'seriously' and scoffed.

"Mami, parties are not good. There's alcohol. Then people pair off. And the next thing you know, Carlos Piñeros trying to unhook your bra on your best friends parents bed." Penelope told and Lydia looked at her and clutched her chest. "But...not me mami I never did that."

"You guys do realise that we can hear everything you're saying right?" Olivia raised her brows at them but they continued talking and ignored her. "I'm just happy to leave!" Alex exclaimed. Alex and Olivia was about to get up but then they were pulled back by penelope and Lydia covering their ears once again.

"Oye. Elena would never give away her purity at some party." Lydia said. "Ah yes. Yes, you're right." Penelope sighed in relief.

"Of course. She's a good catholic girl." Lydia said. "Oh my god!" Penelope exclaimed before running out of the house, leaving everyone speechless.

"Okay bye, im going back to my room." Lydia said before closing the curtains of her room.

"Is no one going to tell them that we could literally hear everything they were saying when they were covering their ears?" Olivia asked.

"Nope, now at least we know that Carlos Piñero was hooking someone's bra on their parents bed." Alex said causing Olivia to giggle. "I mean, unless you want me to do it to you.." he joked. Olivia's eyes widen as she looked at Alex and took a pillow and hitting him with it.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. I was just joking. Anyways come on, let's go play more video games to get our mind off of these things." Alex said as he grabbed the redheads hand and went to his room.

♡︎

Everyone was in the living room including Schneider, waiting for penelope to get back home. The door opened and in came in penelope.

"Guess what? Josh parents? Home. You got fed some bad intel. You gotta up your gossip game, guys." Penelope shot.

"Oh...yeah. It turns out it was Josh's B's parents who were out of town. " Alex mumbled. "Not Josh's F's." Olivia finished and penelope looked at the two in disbelief.

"You didn't think to text me that? You know I always have my phone on me." Penelope said to Alex.

"Unplug Penelope." Schneider said from the couch and Olivia looked at him weirdly. Right after that Elena came in the apartment, an angry expression on her face.

"Hey. You're back early." Penelope smiled innocently. "Yeah. I left because I was embarrassed. Everyone was talking about my mom, who ran over the mailbox to bring me jacket." Elena scoffed.

"Sounds like you got a pretty cool mom." Penelope chuckled nervously but stopped when she saw Elena's blank expression. "Look, im sorry. But we do need to talk."

"About what?"

"Here, you're gonna want this." Alex said before grabbing the red blanket that used when penelope was talking to him and placed it on Elena's head.

"Why does everybody think I'm cold?!" Elena exclaimed before storming off to her room.

"Have fun!" Olivia shouted and Alex slightly chuckled.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹