CARPE DIEM, REGULUS BLACK

By superpink24

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 πƒπˆπ„πŒ; ❝She always thought the universe should hold more kindness within it, especially for him... More

PREFACE.
epigraph
I - regulus black.
II - million tiny butterflies.
III - study sessions.
IV - halloween.
V - possible progress.
VI - new beginnings.
VII - I miss you, dear friend.
VIII - hello, december.
IX - damn you.
X - silly crush.
XI- who is regulus black?
XII- slow mend
ACT TWO!
XIII- summer, baby!
XIV - past regrets & possible beginnings?
XV - sacred twenty-eight (what the hell!)

casting & prologue.

4.6K 109 16
By superpink24

CASSIE MORGAN PLAYED BY
SASHA PIETERSE
the slytherin best friend

BRADY ABBOT PLAYED BY
MILO VENTIMIGLIA
the hufflepuff best friend

"she always thought the world should hold more kindness, especially for him."

INTRODUCING...
'CARPE DIEM'

After:

SHE THOUGHT ONCE THEY WERE OVER; the self-proclaimed best love story of all time, everything would crumble. Daisy Ixora never knew how wrong she could be, thinking the whole world would fall apart after he closed the door on them for the final time. But to her surprise, she was wrong. The sun still rose every morning and set again at night, the moon still hung up high in the night sky, the world moved on but not her.

To Daisy, he was the sun and she was the moon, his light reflected onto her but without him, she was just a rock in the sky and felt like everything and everyone was moving at a brutal pace impossible for her to keep up. The teenage girl felt frozen in time without him. The only thing that didn't feel frozen in time were the tears that would stream down her face every night after fake sequined smiles and choruses of "I'm okay, really" and "It was for the best."

Daisy hated when the sun disappeared to a useless rock in the sky because that's when the dreadful flashbacks of her past came out to play. She couldn't decide if it was poetic or horrifying how the words he spoke haunted her. She also hated how a boy affected her the way he did.

    Before:

Daisy was known as the confident Hufflepuff who gained her popularity by being kind to everyone. The brunette had plenty of people chasing after her in hopes to gain her affection.

From afar, it seemed she had everything. friends, grades, looks, and fashion (which she valued deeply!)

     Daisy's mom owned a fashion boutique where the girl was able to knick a few items for herself on top of making her own things. The girl was especially known for her dragonfly accessories and her chipped cherry red nails.

Everyone seemed to know Daisy loved Regulus Black. Nobody had known any different, Daisy loved Regulus and he had no clue. Cassie Morgan and Brady Abbot whom you would always see at her side, especially knew of this.

     Cassie would sigh when she caught the honey-eyed Hufflepuff's eyes drifting to none other than Regulus Black

     Brady would send the girl a supporting smile every time she mentioned the Slytherin.

Brady Abbot supported the girl in almost anything she did. The Hufflepuff is her number one supporter. A soft smile could be seen on his face anytime he saw the girl. The pair had been inseparable since the first year when Daisy accidentally dropped the sorting hat on the ground while Brady lost himself in fits of laughter in the crowd while everyone gasped in horror.

     Cassie Morgan: the Slytherin beauty. She loved Daisy to the moon and back. Cassie wanted what was best for Daisy, and Regulus was not it for her. Daisy would give everything she had while he would give the minimum. Cassie couldn't bear to see her friend hurt. Cassie was the black sheep of Slytherin, she never quite fit in with the so-called snakes. The blonde always seemed to fit right in beside her two best friends: Daisy Ixora and Brady Abbot in the house where the loyal and kind could be found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 885 39
IM REWRITING, CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR THE BETTER ONE THIS IS THE OLD/ORIGINAL VERSION, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK In which the Potter siblings do everything...
1.3M 37.3K 45
Marauders Era, Enemies to lovers, LONG and painful. "Is there another life? Shall I awake and find all this a dream? There must be, we cannot be cre...
15.4K 321 33
marauders Era, regulus black x plus-size!OC a half-blood Hufflepuff and a full-blood Slytherin. On paper they couldn't be more different but when th...
892 44 11
"What must it be like to grow up that beautiful?" - James Potter A loud, bubbly, arrogant Gryffindor with a hero complex. Regulus Black A quiet, mean...