REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

2.2K 116 28
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XLVII

YEAR 2017

The entire house explodes and everyone within the perimeter of the damaged area is getting thrown out forcefully, some got badly injured and most died. The sound of explosion is too deafening and you can feel your entire body freeze with the impact and sudden loud vibration.

Since you are the only person far from the explosion area, you aren't hurt at all. Manjiro doesn't have any neighbors which lessens the collateral damages. Because of the exhaustion and impact, your knees weakened and you let out an exasperated chuckle in misery but those chuckles stopped when you stared at the visible hole on your shirt.

Kisaki shot me earlier—

"Haaah," You sighed and realized that you were not injured or anything despite getting shot, "D-damn, you save me."

Mumbling those words, you get the thick notebook under your shirt and because it's too thick and the covers are hardbound, the bullet stays on it instead of piercing your skin. Still, the impact is painful and you feel like it'll cause a bruise later on.

You sighed heavily and stared at the fire swallowing the entire house filled of your memories with Manjiro. The kitchen where you often cook breakfast for him, the bathroom where you bathe with him, the living room where you sip coffee with him, and the bedroom where you fuc— ok, stop it. Tears fell down your eyes when you realized how the place where you fell for him is slowly turning into ashes. You are staring at the place where you love him slowly eaten by flames.

It is also the place where you promised to wait for him.

You promised to wait for him and you have the intention to do it. It's just two weeks for Pete's sake. You want to cook something for dinner as you wait for Manjiro to arrive, and when he does, you want to kiss him deeply because you miss him so much. You want to run your fingers on his soft hair and wrap your legs around his waist as he slams himself into you hard. You want him and you love him. But maybe, maybe in your world with Manjiro, promises are always meant to be broken.

I shouldn't have promised at all.

"That's all that had happened." You mumble as you sip a hot tea while gripping the blanket around your shoulders tightly.

You are in Detective Lunge's house right now and you told him about all the stuff that happened in Manjiro's house. Your face is a bit dirty and you look messed up. Your hands are cold and the only thing that keeps them warm is the cup of coffee that you are holding. Detective Lunge also looks like a mess, but in a more cleaner version of you. He's massaging his forehead since you literally knocked on his door at 3:00 am in the morning and he's still on his pajamas as well. Detective Lunge is married to his work, that is why he doesn't have a family except for his German shepherd dog. He look at you with a sleepy eyes after you told him the entire story.

"I know someone from that organization would start aiming for your life especially right now when Sano Manjiro is away." He replied and sat on the sofa just in front of you.

He is now checking the notebook that you brought and worked on for months. Though, there is a bullet hole on it but it is manageable. Detective Lunge read some of the pages and his eyes remained calm as he exhaled heavily.

"They are no joke." He mumbled and sighs in a tired manner, "We've been doing this mission confidentially for a long time. Once we are done with this mission, I want to take a month-long leave. What about you, (Y/N)?"

I want to be with Manjiro.

But instead of saying those, you replied, "I will continue working, Detective Lunge."

He nodded and gave you a calm smile, "You really are hard working. I'm glad it is you who I entrusted this important mission with. For now, you should take a rest, (Y/N). I have an extra room near the kitchen, it's a guest room and you can stay there for now. You can't go to your house yet since there are people who want to kill you. For tonight, you'll be safe here."

You nodded weakly, "Thank you, Sir."

"If you need my assistance, just knock on my room's door upstairs. We'll talk further later. For now, rest." He gave you a short pat on the shoulders as he walked upstairs.

You are still in his living room. The breeze is cold and the coffee is not enough to warm you up. You remembered the way Manjiro's entire house is swallowed in fire. Every single thing about it just exploded. You don't want to see the possible reaction in his eyes when he finally comes back and see everything in ashes.

"Will you be alright?"

His question echoes inside your mind. He cares for you, you know he genuinely does. Although you don't know what exactly are your relationship, but Manjiro cares for you. One of the primary manifestations of such is the fact that he hasn't killed you yet despite a lot of chances to do so.

While sipping the coffee, tears are falling down your cheeks. Your lips tremble. Your heart is tightening heavily. Manjiro trusts me and I'm doing everything to just ruin that trust.

Your mission with Manjiro is almost finished. You have provided a detailed analysis and information that can be used as an evidence against Bonten. You don't have anything to do with Manjiro right now. From this day on, Detective Lunge can initiate the remaining process in order to destroy the Bonten Organization.

You walked towards the guest room, and after such, you locked the door and cried with a heavy heart. You never felt like this before in any of your previous missions. But now, it is different. It is so damn hard and different.

Because you have betrayed the man you love.

You remembered something about him. It is that time when you are riding a motorcycle with him. The two of you decided to have a long ride at 12:00 midnight for the silence and the wind breeze. Manjiro is using his valuable motorcycle and you are behind him, hugging and leaning your head on his back as you watch the trees pass by.

The silence and the feeling with only the two of you is fascinating. The sound of the engine and the light of the moonlight is enough to complete you. Manjiro's presence is what completes you most. You just rest on his back and you hear him state something.

"The night is cold, don't you think?" Manjiro whispered in a calm tone as he was driving the motorcycle, "Don't fall..."

"...for you?" You asked, leaning on his back while trying to stop your smile.

He feels warm. You love embracing him. You feel as if you're developing a weird embrace hobby when it comes to Manjiro. You are never clingy or touchy, but you always want to hug him.

"Don't fall from the motorcycle, woman." He stated and it feels as if he's smiling a little, "You can fall for me instead."

Wow. It seems like Manjiro's teasing you right now so with a smirk you responded, "Fortunately, I already did."

You hear your heart beat within the silence of the night.

"I love you, Manjiro." You mumbled and tightened the embrace and you felt him tense a little but he replied something calmly.

"Thirty nine times. You said those words thirty nine times now." He stated in a gentle and calm tone. It made you chuckle.

"Make it forty. I love you."

Damn. I really do, Manjiro. Still, I know you'll hate me with all your heart for all of these. You weep in silence until you fall asleep.

Haruchiyo Sanzu was drinking a wine when his phone rang. They are currently in a meeting with international crime syndicates, who are also connected to their organization. This place looks like a luxurious bar with music and red lights around. There are also other syndicate gangs in the place.

Sanzu looks at Manjiro who is emotionless while staring at the empty glass of wine. His eyes are deep and dangerous, and his presence is enough to make everyone around them tremble in fear. This man is certainly a monster.

Diverting his gaze back to his phone, he answered the call, "What is it?"

The one on the other line spoke in detail.

Sanzu's eyes widened a little as he hears what the caller stated and he chuckled bitterly, "Damn, I knew that pest is a dirty, little traitor."

With the word 'traitor' Manjiro gave Sanzu a short glance. Sanzu put the phone down and took a deep breath. He is both excited and scared to deliver the news to his boss. Excited with what his reaction after hearing it, and frightened with what he'll do.

He leaned on the sofa and drank a glass of wine before giving Manjiro a smirk, "Your house where the Intelligence Asset stays exploded a few hours ago."

Manjiro stilled and his eyes remained impassive. Sanzu is expecting something more but with the coldness of his boss, he continues, "Kisaki Tetta is in the hospital right now, he's unable to move and all. There are also Bonten Members who are reported to let bullets rain the house as an ambush before the explosion. It is probably to kill her."

Manjiro's jaw clenched tightly.

"What about (Y/N)?" He asked. His voice is filled with inner danger and it's too damn serious and deliberate.

Sanzu feels shivers of fear crawling on his back as he remained as calm as possible before he responded, "No one sees her body. She probably escape or she died at the encounter—"

A loud thud is heard inside the room when Manjiro smashes a glass of wine with his hand down the table. Those who notice it stop with what they are doing and look at the two's direction. Sanzu smiled in shock.

"Prepare my flight back to the country." Manjiro whispered in a serious manner as he stood up and went outside the place.

Sanzu remained frozen as he watched his boss go outside. His gaze also caught the bleeding hands of Manjiro because he smashed the glass earlier. Though, it doesn't seem as if he notices it. Manjiro is filled with dangerous range.

With a small sigh, he called the caller once again. It takes a single ring before the person on the other line answers, "How is Kisaki Tetta?"

"He's in a critical condition. Some part of his body is burnt due to the explosion and he's currently unconscious."

"Hanma, if you care for that man, you better hide him in a place where no one can find him." Sanzu stated gently but a smirk is visible on his face, "The boss is coming and after finding out how Kisaki attempted to kill his possession, I don't know what he'll do to him."

He hears Hanma exhale on the other line.

"One more thing, I need you to do something important."

"What is it?"

"I wonder what it is," Sanzu muttered playfully, "I'll send you the details."

He hung the call up and stood up before walking outside to follow his boss. He's excited with how things will turn out. He's so damn excited to see what will happen next.

He's about to see the demons within Mikey once again.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 10.5K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
393K 12K 89
{COMPLETED} "๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ- ๐š—๐š˜, ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader แด/ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ 16 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขแดœส แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด€ ษขแด€ษดษข...
586K 21.5K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...