The Perfect Timing

By Believeeexoxo

When a professional football player finds out he has a daughter with the love of his life from high school, w... More

Season List for My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Twenty Four

84.3K 2.4K 616
By Believeeexoxo

Cameron

As I lead Richard down the hallway, I can't help but feel nervous. What if he says no? My palms are sweating, my heart is beating rapidly, and I feel like I might throw up.

I kept it together a few seconds ago when Maddie and I were talking, but in reality, I've been on the edge of my seat the entire night. I knew I was going to have this conversation with her father, but I'd been dreading it with the fear that it won't go the way that I want it to.

I stop walking when we reach the bathroom, spinning around to rest my back up against the wall. Richard is looking at me expectantly, eager to find out why I pulled him away.

"Um..." I shift the weight on my feet, trying to figure out how to start this. "Richard, you know that I love Maddie, right?"

He raises an eyebrow, his stare hardening over me before he says, "Before or after you broke her heart?"

Damn. Well, I had that one coming.

"I never stopped loving her," I explain. "There was a lot that factored into my decision to end things, but I think you know as well as I do that there's nobody out there that cares for her more than me."

The expression on his face immediately changes as he starts to piece together why I pulled him aside tonight, and finally a smile appears. "What are you asking me, Cameron?"

Oh, god. I really feel like I'm going to puke. I need to ask him this though because I didn't do it right the first time. It was on a whim, spur of the moment. It was exactly how our relationship used to be. I want this time to be calculated. Planned.

"I want to marry her," I tell him firmly. "She makes me the happiest man alive, and I love her and Izzy more than anything in this world. I wanted to ask you for your permission before I go and get the ring first though. I wanted to do this right."

"And you thought I'd say no?" He smiles softly, a sadness suddenly overcoming him. "Look, you broke her heart Cameron, and yeah, I wanted to beat you to a pulp once it happened, but honestly, the way my life is going I'm not exactly one to judge someone else, am I?"

I remain quiet, wondering if this is a trick question.

"My daughter loves you. I don't think she'd ever forgive me if I didn't say yes to you, but if I do agree then you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything," I reply.

"Don't be me." He says quietly, blinking away tears as he gives me a pat on the shoulder. "I married Mary way too soon. I wasn't certain if she was the one for me, but whenever my daughter walks into the room I can tell that you're certain about her. It's evident all over your face. I just don't want you to lose that feeling. Bottle it up, because you'll need to remember it when times get tough."

"I can assure you that I'm here for the long haul, Richard. I'm willing to put in the work."

"And that's all I wanted to hear." He smiles and shakes my hand, patting me quickly on the back again. "Yes, you have my permission."

Surprisingly this went way easier than expected. A few years ago Richard would have cornered me and asked a thousand questions, but I guess since the affair he doesn't exactly feel like he has that authority anymore. He could warn me all he wanted about breaking his little girl's heart, but he knows deep down he broke it first.

"When are you popping the question?" He asks.

"Oh, not anytime soon. I don't have the ring yet. I wanted to have your blessing first before I bought it."

He nods. "She deserves a nice one. Maddie is one of a kind. You're not going to find another her out there."

We start to walk back down the hallway to join everyone at the table again, and it's like a ton of bricks was just lifted off my chest. I have his permission. I can officially ask Maddie to marry me, and the thought sends a jolt of excitement down my spine.

I laugh. "Trust me. I'm going to get her the biggest diamond I can find."

***

Finally, after an agonizing hour of trying to put Izzy to sleep, she finally settles down around nine. I've been thinking about Maddie non-stop since last night when she almost let me fuck her right on top of the counter. It's been pure hell having to wait this out.

But finally, I'm able to sneak into the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind me. Maddie is in the shower humming along to a song that's in her head as I quickly strip myself of all my clothes.

I wish we were at my apartment where the shower has a bench inside of it, but this will do. This tiny shower might just work out in my favor.

"Cam!" Maddie jumps in shock when I step inside with her, placing her hand over her heart. "Oh my god, you scared me. I didn't even hear you come in."

Placing my lips immediately on her neck, I don't even bother responding. The only thing I can think about right now is her. I want to please her endlessly.

"God, yes." Maddie giggles and rests her back up against the shower. Clearly, she's been looking forward to this too.

Her fingers rake through my curls, already finding their usual position. I hear that gold bracelet jingle in my ear and groan in response, glancing down at her soaking-wet body. Little droplets of water are traveling down her neck, down her breasts, her stomach, her...

Oh, fuck. I want her.

I sink to my knees in front of her, the water from the shower head pouring over me. She moves it out of the way, completely breathless as I peek up at her, placing kisses up her thigh.

"I don't know if this is a birthday gift for you or for me..." I chuckle against her skin.

She rests her head up against the wall, panting already from how ready she is. I know that this is the version of me that she likes in bed. She loves when I'm in control, but I think she'd like it more if she knew that it was actually the complete opposite. She has no idea what she does to me.

"You like it when I'm on my knees in front of you?" I ask sternly and glance up at her as I place another gentle kiss on her inner thigh. "I'm at your complete and utter mercy, baby. I'd do anything to please you."

"Oh, fuck." She moans and tries to push my head to the spot she wants me at, but it's not time yet. I want to hear her loud and clear when I finally give her what she's looking for.

"Hm?" I smirk, and this time trace my tongue from right below her belly button down to just above her clit. Just missing the spot that will give her pleasure.

"Cam," she begs. "Please."

I never lose eye contact with her for a second, and when she gets like this, so aroused, the expression on her face is breathtaking.

"I think I should be the one begging you," I clarify. "Do you have any idea how good your pussy tastes, Maddie?"

It's almost to the point of mental insanity for her. I know her well enough by now. She's tugging on her bottom lip, her eyes closed, and her legs are already shaking.

I love her too much to make her frustrated. After all, it is her birthday, so I finally stick my tongue right on her clit. She cries out in bliss and clamps down onto my curls, shoving me into her to taste it all.

It's delicious.

It's sweet.

It's Maddie.

"So fucking good," I mutter as I come up for air, but she shoves me right back into her. I run my tongue along her slit before I slip it inside of her. She grinds against my tongue, feeling every ounce of it.

"Oh my god." She throws her head back in ecstasy. "I love fucking your tongue."

I'm starting to become impatient. Especially when she talks dirty like that. I'm hard as a rock, reaching my hand down to stroke myself. It only seems to turn Maddie on more though, and I'm getting so worked up that I find myself lapping my tongue over and over and over again, loving the way she's making my entire face wet.

I bring my hands up to grasp onto her ass, pushing my tongue further into her. My nails sink into it to somehow get this sexual frustration out, and Maddie can't speak anymore. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, jaw dropped completely open.

I can't breathe from how suffocated I am, but there's nowhere else I'd rather be. It's so damn hot from all the steam in here, and finally, after another thirty seconds, I'm awarded her first orgasm of the night.

She calls out my name, her legs shaking as I lap up every single ounce of the finished product. I'm so turned on that I don't even know where to start with her.

"Fuck, come here." I stand up from the shower floor and turn the water off before I pick her up into my arms. I need to get to the bed, that's all I need to do, but she starts to kiss down my neck, her hands continuing to run through my hair.

"I don't even care. I'm fucking you here," I mutter harshly and slip inside of her, pressing her up against the bathroom wall. She's so damn wet, a feeling that only heaven could relate to.

This woman is going to be my fiancée again in only a short amount of time. I know we still have things to figure out, but I just know in my heart that we're going to make it. This time is going to be different.

Maddie is becoming way too excited and frustrated when she can't ride me the way she wants to. I find myself taking the backseat as she roughly pushes me onto the bathroom floor, my back against the door as my legs are sprawled out in front of me.

I'm in shock from how aggressive she's being, but loving it all the same.

"I just need to fuck you," she says quickly and slides back onto me.

"Yeah?" I can hardly choke out from the feeling, moaning when she starts to ride me. It's hard and fast, her hips switching from countless circles to back and forth.

Our bodies are so wet from the water that Maddie is just sliding up and down against me so perfectly. She bounces up and down, those beautiful breasts begging me to put my mouth on them.

"Holy fuck, baby." I pant and grip her hips for dear life. I'm close already. "Fuck, Maddie, wait. I'm gonna come."

She's relentless as she bounces on my dick, her head thrown back as she enjoys every second. She's so damn hot. I can't get enough of her.

"Fuck!" I laugh as she doesn't stop for even a second. She's like an energizer bunny. It's the best anyone has ever ridden me, so I'm not mad when I spill into her, calling out her name as I do.

"Mmm. I'm not done," she moans and continues to ride me. I'm so damn sensitive that I cry out from the feeling. "Yeah. Fuck you're sexy when you moan like that."

"Ah, Maddie!" I hiss and flinch from all of the pleasure, my nails digging into her ass to try and handle it. It's the best I've ever come. This feels so damn good.

"Just let me come again," she pleads. "I'm almost there, baby."

I let her use me to reach her orgasm. It's so fucking hot to watch her ride me as she pleases, knowing what spots she likes and knowing that my dick is able to get her there.

The pleasure is so intense that I think I'm going to come...more?

Oh my god.

"Ah, shit!" I seethe as I spill into her again, my legs shaking, toes curling, and eyes rolling to the back of my head. My body goes completely limp, almost unable to take pleasure.

"Yes!" She screams and finally, her body stills. She whimpers as soon as she's finished, collapsing onto my lap, chest heaving up and down.

I feel like I'm on a cloud. It's like I'm numb and not even here until she kisses my chest and I'm brought back to reality.

"Is it my birthday or yours?" I ask. "Holy shit, Mads."

"Don't worry." She laughs quietly. "You can make up for it in the next round tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 189 5
It's been thirteen years since Tyler has seen Mikey for more than just a handful of minutes in a passing visit. A ten year age difference hadn't stop...
22.3K 581 54
The beginning chapters of this story have been revised and rewritten. #2 out of 2.1K stories in secretlove- Oct 12, 2023 #7 in secretlove - Feb 6, 2...
409 43 13
Jodie has a crush on Ethan Majors, a popular senior who's destined to be the next big football star. But he has no clue about her feelings. When thei...
2.4M 62.7K 33
Seeing an ex again after three years who you thought was going to be the love of your life is awkward enough, but when they bring their new girlfrien...