A Somewhat Normal Life

By FaithBrine

A fan fiction of five nights at Freddy's if the teams grew up as humans -hope you enjoy- More

A.N
Darren Fazbear
A.N
Allen Smith
Luke Fazbear
Allen Smith
Lunaise Ferguson
Dixie Ferguson
Sam Smiths
Lunaise Ferguson
Allen Smiths
Luke Fazbear
Dixie Ferguson
Allen Smith
Luke Fazbear Part 1
Luke Ferguson Part 2
Kristen & Isabel bilard
Lunaise ferguson
Sam Smith
A.N VERY IMPORTANT

Dixie Ferguson

65 2 0
By FaithBrine

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for my new school. Not because of learning but to make new friends. At my old school not many people wanted to be friends because of my parents and it wasn't just me my sister Lunaise couldn't make friends either.
Though I can't blame them I mean why go to a girls house when the girl is disliked by her father and her mother is never home. It was hopeless trying to make friends with people that new my dad. But here would be different I would not let my dad come into my friendship. I guess I just sleep on it and worry about it tomorrow.
- sorry it's short guys I'll make up for it-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
270 11 12
[Warning: Swearing] Just another good day in the pizzeria. Nothing bad could happen! No attacks, nothing bad happening, but there's only peacefulness...
144 5 15
Many long nights after Bonnie was deactivated, the animatronics are moved to a new location, leaving their Toy Friends behind to rot. They meet Bonni...
2.7K 93 42
Ava had no where to go. Her parents kicked her out of the house and she lost her best friend years ago. The place of fun and play closed down years a...