My Cinderella (A Liam Payne f...

By christianwriterxox

--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was smal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Interviews with one direction
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 3

22.6K 652 99
By christianwriterxox

Hulloooo everyoneee! :D ...I think I'm starting to write like Liam more and more. XD Ah, well... So here's the new chapterrrr. (Have to stop doing that xD) I don't really have anything to say to this, just... read, vote, comment, fan... so yeah. :) Pleaseeee read and vote and comment and fan! It really lights up my day. Just one more vote. really. So, thanks, if you do. Love you all lots. :) <3 Hope you like this chappie. :) Oh, and this part is dedicated to xxIrishCutiexx :) <3

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

I went in the girls’ toilet, stood in the corner, and looked at my phone. There was a new unread DM. I smiled. Me and Liam have been DMing each other for almost a month now. He DMed me at least once every day, and I loved him. He always made me happy. He told me funny stories about the boys and the rehearsals and everything and just made me smile all the time and made sure I never wanted to kill myself anymore. I shushed the thought away from my head that what will happen if he asked who I really was. I was still afraid that he wouldn’t like me like that.

I opened the DM.

„Sooo how are you todayyyy? J”

I smiled and imagined him writing this DM. He must’ve looked cute. He was always cute.

„Great so far… I woke up and the first thing I saw was that i had a DM from a cute guy from a cute boyband… :D”

„Really? Who is this guy? I’ll have to check him out you’re making me jelouusss…”

I laughed.

„His name starts with an L and ends iam… i think you might know him”

„Wait, lemme think it’s familiar… wait! my name starts with an L and ends iam too!”

„I guess i fall for the same sort of guys…”

I sent this tweet, but couldn’t wait for the answer, because someone rushed in the toilet and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a toilet, and locking the door behind us.

„Lily? We’re over this, what do you want?” I looked at her angrily. I still hadn’t really forgiven her. The words she said about me back then really hurt me. Besides this was quite akward. We were squashing each other in a small toilet.

„Look, please just hear me out!” she whispered and we looked each other in the eye. There was regret in her eyes.” I know I said terrible things back then, but I didn’t mean it and I didn’t think you would hear it, a-and you’re still my best friend, it was just t-that Amanda was so kind, aaand she asked me to be her friend! C’mon, just think about it, Amanda’s friend! But I’m so so sorry, but I still wanna be friends with you, but Amanda doesn’t let me, so we’ll have to be friends secretly, that means only out of school, but please, please say you’ll still be my friend!” she pleaded and waited for my answer.

Normally I would’ve said no, but she asked so nicely and I saw in her eyes that she really did feel sorry and wanted to be friends with me. She just always wanted to be popular. She wanted to be popular more than anything. I was totally different. I hated attention, and I was nervous infront of others.

„Okay” I sighed and nodded.

„Oh, I knew you’d say yes!” she smiled and hugged me. I smiled too, but she didn’t see the sadness under my smile. I wasn’t really okay with this, but still I felt like a burden was sort of pulled off my chest. I wasn’t angry with Lily anymore. Just a bit sad… But I always had Liam there for me.

„I must go now, before Amanda finds me talking to you… I’ll call you later!” she ran out of the girls’ toilet happily. I sighed and picked my phone up again.

„Hey, haha! Harry just spilled his milkshake all over his shirt. He claims Louis did it… these boys! J”

I didn’t really have the mood right then.

„Yeah…”

The answer came instantly.

„What’s wrong?”

„Nothing… my best friend just told me that she can’t talk to me in school because she wants to be popular and the popular guys hate me :/ but it’s okay, I’m fine…”

„She doesn’t seem like a good friend…”

„Well, you’re a much better friend to me than her J”

Just then the bell rang and I shoved my phone into my pocket. Yeah, I was like this for weeks now. Go in the toilet, DM Liam, back to lessons, go in the toilet, DM Liam, back to lessons, go home, DM Liam, go to work, DM Liam, go to sleep, wake up, DM Liam, go to work, DM Liam, DM Liam a bit more… and it goes on and on and on…

Liam’s POV

I typed in my answer and clicked the send button. I was DMing with a fan. It was true. I hated thinking of it like that. She was actually a fan, but she was different. She was funny and sweet and… she didn’t really go fangirling around me, she just simply loved me and the boys. And she always had that sad tone in her messages.

She wanted to commit suicide, and I don’t know why, but I had a feeling that I must keep her happy, otherwise she’d try and kill herself again. I felt like this was my job, to keep her happy, I don’t know why. She told me at the beginning why she wanted to, but I didn’t get to know much about her real self then. It’s quite wierd actually. I don’t know anything about her, but she knows everything about me. I don’t know her name, I don’t know where she lives, I don’t know what she looks like… I sometimes even thought she might be a hater wanting to make a fool of me… But was this really true, that I didn’t know anything about her? Because after all it wasn’t someone’s name or home or look that made her sweet and fun, and as I thought of it I knew quite a lot of thinkgs about her…

Of course, after Danielle, I couldn’t imagine myself falling in love again. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I don’t think there could be any girl prettier than her. Mabey only my mum and sisters. They’re really close to Danielle, but Danielle was the prettiest. I don’t say she was perfect, but back then I thought so. We broke up almost three months ago, but our relationship didn’t really work for almost a half a year before that. We never really saw each other and our passion for each other sort of faded. We’re still friends though. And sometimes I wasn’t even sure it was right for us to break up. But then here was this twitter girl. She was totally different than Danielle, still I couldn’t wait for rehearsals to end so I can DM her. I didn’t know where to put this. I didn’t even know her… Still there was something about her… something that made me want to know who she really was and talk to her for hours about everything and I wanted her to cuddle beside me and tell me all her secrets and worries so I can comfort her…

„LEEEEYUMM!” Louis woke me up from my daydream.

„Stop shouting, Lou, I’m right here…” I said.

The boys looked at each other.

„Liam, we were calling you like five times!” Harry said.

„Really?” I asked.” I didn’t hear, sorry… So, what is it?” I looked at them and they blinked.

„What?” I asked, now a bit afraid. These boys were crazy. I could see they’re up to something right then.

„It’s not important anymore…” Niall said with his irish accent.” You know, we just realized you’ve been on your phone a lot lately…”

Harry grinned.

„A lot?!” Louis asked.” He’s on his phone all the time! You know guys, I think he’s making up with Danielle again, or they haven’t even broken up, they’re just hiding it from even us…”

„No! I wouldn’t be hiding something like that from you guys…” I said. Oh no, they shouldn’t know about my twitter girl, it’s… wait! My twitter girl?! What am I thinking. We’re just DMing each other… Aren’t we? She’s just a fan after all…” Look. Nicola’s just been texting me a lot these days. And Ruth too. They still wanna comfort me after Dani and I…” I didn’t want to say the word „break up”. And these was sort of true after all, because they really liked Danielle and still texted me sometimes about her and how I’m feeling.

The boys burst out laughing. This wasn’t a good idea after all.

„Y-you’ve b-been te-texting to your s-sisters all d-day?!” Zayn laughed.

„I don’t belive you, mate. C’mon, tell us who it is…” Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed. This was quite wierd.

„Look guys, it’s nothing…” I started, but someone silently creeped behind me and took my phone away.”Niall! It’s my phone, give it back!”

I wanted to get it back, but the boys all started to fight over my iPhone, wanting to know what I was doing. Of course they knew my password. Stupid me.

„Boys, give it back!”

„Liam, I didn’t think we must apply to such aggressive things, but the situation tells me to show my real self… THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION SO WE MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON YOUR PHONE INCASE YOU MIGHT DO SOMETHING STUPID!” he shouted and I stepped back a little at his outburst. He continued as calmly as ever.” So please sit down and relax, while we search your phone.”

The boys smirked and I decided not to refuse. It was no use, they’re gonna do what they want.

„I got the phone, so I’m gonna look at it!” Niall said, when Zayn tried to pull it out of his hands.

„But I wanna know what Liam’s up to too!” Zayn said.

I’m the oldest so I’m gonna see it first!” Louis said.

„Yeah sure, like you act like one too…” Harry laughed.

„ I decided, Harry’s going to see the phone last!” Louis demanded and pulled the phone out of Niall’s grip with a big pull.

„Okay, Lou, but I’m the second then!” Niall said, then Harry went on his knees and started to sob into Louis’ striped shirt.

„Please, oh please forgive me, oh great Louis! I didn’t mean it, can you please make me second! Pleeeeaaaseee!” he cried.

Louis looked at him sternly, but he still looked very funny.

„No! I can’t forgive you. You’ve hurt my feelings too much…” Louis said and pushed him away.” I decided. Niall’s second.

„Yesss!” Niall cried happily.

„Nooo!” Harry sobbed at the same time.

„Oh well. I can never be too angry on my best buddy… You’re after Niall.” Louis said like a king.

„Thank you!”

„I wanted to be second or third too!” said Zayn laughing at the others.

„Sorry sir, you’re too late!” Louis said.

„ You’re getting out of time, boys, you’re giving my phone back in ten seconds” I said. This was hilarious.

„No-no” Louis said.” We can take as long as we want.”

I watched their faces as they all looked silently at my phone, with their most serious face on. It would’ve been quite funny, if it hadn’t been my phone they were looking at so curiously.

Suddenly Louis’ face lighted up, then Harry started smirking, then Niall and Zayn joined in too.

„You always light up my day, thanks, smiley… liams_directioner15…” Louis read. Oh, god… if only she hadn’t that name… I mean I loved it, especcially when I first saw it, but right now it was quite embarassing…

„It’s a girl! Liam’s DMing a girl!” Zayn laughed.” The little lovebirds!”

Niall started laughing instantly.

„Who is this girl?” Lou asked.

„You’re dating a fan?” Harry asked, and the boys all glanced at me.

„No! I’m not dating her, and she’s not a fan!” I said.

„Not a fan?” they asked confused, and Harry pulled my phone away from Louis to look at my messages. I love privacy. Not only do all the fans know me more than myself, but I also have these four immature brothers on my neck to deal with.

„No, I mean she is a fan…” I started stammering. What could I tell them?! She was one of the sweetest girls I ever talked to and I can’t wait for her replys, I’m thinking about her more and more in my dreams and the thought doesn’t let me go that I should get to know who this girl really is…” She’s just a girl I met on twitter, we never even met personally…  Now give me back my phone. You know what you wanted to know now, so that’s it” I said and took my phone out of Harry’s hand.

I looked at the screen. There was a new message from… the twitter girl. Yeah, that’s just how I called her.

„What?”

I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn’t know what she wrote that to, so looked back my last DM.

Wanna go out someday? We could meet somewhere… like at Nando’s tonight 8pm?”

What?! I didn’t send that… Wait a minute…

„Harry!” I yelled at the boy.

He looked at me with wide, innocent eyes.

„Yes?”

I sighed and wrote back to her.

„Sorry, the boys took my phone away. My last DM was from Harry…”

„Why don’t you meet her then?” Niall asked.

„Because I don’t know who she is…” I said.

„ Dude, why don’t you ask her then?” Louis asked like he was totally good at love. Actually he was. He was the most romantic from five of us. He and Harry always came up with all sorts of helpful ideas to us.

„I don’t know…” I said. It sounded wierd, but I never thought of it. Mabey because I sort of knew she won’t tell me… or just not yet.” I asked her once at the beginning, but she didn’t tell me… I don’t even know where she’s from…”

„Well, then ask her!” Louis said.

Although I never thought like loving her, loving her like that, like I did Danielle, right now it felt just like when the boys helped me ask Dani out for our first date back in the xfaktor days. It felt so long ago.

„You know it feels quite wierd that you know everything about me and I don’t even know your name… could you tell me?”

The answer came soon.

„My name’s liams_directioner15… ;)”

I smiled. This is why I liked her. She always made me smile.

„…I meant your real name. J I can’t go on thinking of you like ’the twitter girl’”

„well actually i really liked that name too, buti f you don’t, you can call me Cinderella. Yeah, stop laughing, it’s just my favourite story since i was seven”

I looked up at the boys. Should I tell them?

„Umm… she says her name’s Cinderella” I said feeling myself blush slightly.” Told you she won’t tell…”

„Ah, how ironic! You text to an unknown girl, and she tells you she’s Cinderella!” Zayn laughed.

„Guess you found your princess then, Li” Niall said.

„Geez, stop it guys, we’re just friends!” I said, not believing what I said myself. Wasn’t this just something to help me get over Danielle? I hope not. I wouldn’t want to hurt her… But we were just friends.

„Oh, we see!” Niall said.

Louis blinked.

„You’re wierd man. If you want a girl, then get her!” he said.

„Don’t worry, Daddy Directioner. Your boys are always here to help you” Harry patted my shoulder.

I didn’t know what he meant by that yet… but I wish I knew… or not? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...