YOU .

By storiesforthem_

You and your siblings moved to Atlanta because of all the hate you got and the drama. You moved from New York... More

Information
Moving
Boxing
Football game
Pool party
Sleep over
Shopping
Dinner
Sick (part 1)
Sick (part 2)
Aunt K
Sleep
Beach
Sibling time
Not an update
FaceTime with Jaden
Leaving
Arriving
Hotel
Morning
Not an update

Lani

1.5K 16 1
By storiesforthem_

I woke up the next morning to 13 missed calls and 34 messages.

Tony🤟🏼

3 missed calls*
Y/n wake up now!
Come on!
Y/n
Please
Lani is is hurt!
2 missed calls*

Aunt K

Hey y/n, you need to come
to the hospital now
2 missed calls*
Please Answer!
Y/n
1 missed call*

Will

Y/n come on please
Wake up now
4 missed calls*
Lani is hurt badly
Please, y/n answer!
2 missed calls*

I woke up and read the messages. After i read them i didnt even bother getting dressed. I put my shoes on and ran to the hospital. Jayla was in her car driving past. "Hey, where you going, ill take you " she said. "Uh- hospital," i said trying to hold my tears back. "Ok, who for?" she asked while starting to drive. "Lani," i said crying. I didn't realise Jaden and Daelo were in the back.  "you okay?" Daelo asked. "Shit- you scared me, yea im fine," i said wiping my tears.

(at the hospital)

"Hey, im looking for Lani Kale," i said. "Room 402, up one level, second room to your left," the doctor said. "Thanks," i say running to the elevator. I got to room 402 and seen Lani lying in the bed with tubes, cords, machine and other stuff all around her. I burst into tears in the doorway. Will had came over and hugged me. "Y/n It's gonna be okay ju- "No it's not, it's not gonna be okay, what happens when she dies!" i yell at my aunt cutting her off. "I'm sor- "No stop, i don't wanna hear it, someone just take me home," i said.

Tony took me home and i ran straight to me room. Someone knocks on the door. "Hey, can i co- "No go away," i said cutting someone off. I didn't know who it was till i hurt the voice once again, it was Tony, he kept knocking every 5 minutes. Tony had called Jayla, Javon and Jaden and told them what happened. Someone knocked on the door. "Go away Ton-    "We're not Tony," i heard 3 voices say. "Oh, come in," i said wiping my tears.

I seen Jayla, Javon and Jaden walk in with a heap of chocolate, teddys and other stuff. "We hope you doing okay, and we are here if you ever need anything," Jayla said giving me a huge hug. "Thanks," i said starting to cry.

(Im just gonna start from Lani has trouble in the hospital)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 629 22
Rosie's home life is terrible. her dad is abusive and her mum chose drugs over her and died. one day she goes to the store and bumps into someone. h...
33.2K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
129K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
178K 1.8K 30
Y/N and her sister's parents, send them to a camp for the summer. They where told to make new friends and have fun. They did what they where told to...