Amorphous

By jsxx9623

so it's a high school drama a strong girl named isaa is accused to murder someone. let's see how things goes... More

flashbacks of past
welcome home
not me b*tch
hello miss regina

have we met before?

1 0 0
By jsxx9623

(so this is sunday and isaa is sitting in her favourite restaurant isaa is regular costumer there and expect for isaa's table everywhere else is full)

(isaa is doing her assignments then someone (a boy)comes and says—

???: mind if I sit here? it's empty beside you

(isaa is still doing her assignments and without looking at the person she speaks)

isaa: no. (says without looking up)

???: but everywhere else is full .

isaa: so?

(isaa looks up)

???:( ah..those eyes! have I saw these eyes before, have we met before?)
(he thinks seeing isaa's black doe eyes)

(she checks that everywhere else is full, and she says—)

isaa: still no.

(then a couple just went outside and the table is free now)
( isaa and the boy both sees them go away and isaa looks at him, he understands what her eyes said to him to sit there)

(and the boy sees that isaa's school I'd viktor high school and he says—)

???: you are a student at Viktor High school, well me too I'm Benjamin james btw.

(isaa ignores him and then he sits on the empty seat)
(after that isaa pack her things and goes)

benjamin: ( if she was going then why she didn't gave her seat to me? hmm arrogant)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 35.8K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
570K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
266K 30.5K 77
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
176K 13.7K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...