hello miss regina

(as isaa and others move to classroom for study mr. scott enters in the class
mr.scott is there maths teacher)

all students: good morning sir!

mr. scott: a very good morning to you my students. let's start with a new chapter, turn to the page 30.

(study time)

maria(a normal student) : sir we heard that  a new history teacher is coming to school what happened to the old one?

mr. Scott: well maria I don't know about anything,if a new teacher comes or old one goes one thing is clear that you all have to study okay...so go with flow till then!

maria: yep.

mr.scott:  class over.

lili: class was pretty boring... right I don't like this chapter

isaa:  lili you should say you dont like maths....dont say that you don't like the chapter.

lili: well you'll not understand because you are good at maths.

isaa:well in that case revise daily and you'll be good at it!

lili: ahh whatever i hate maths....its just stupid numbers.....i like history more but everyone's saying there's new history teacher let's see how things goes...

(after a while in history class)

new history teacher: hello students I'm regina cross, I'm your new history teacher.... I'm really excited to teach you guys!(with a smile)  let's get together well!

(miss cross is talking meanwhile these girls—)

lili: oh miss cross seems sweet.

isaa: I think everyone seems sweet in first meeting.

lili: ahh you maybe right, but not everyone...look at that b*tch lia.

isaa: oh come on and focus on board please stop talking.

(after school jerry isaa and lili gathers in the school ground as isaa and lili in senior year and jerry is a fresher)

isaa: you guys go straight home, I'll be home soon after my boxing prectice.

jerry and lili: ay ay master!

isaa: stop you two...

lili: kk just kidding....bye see you later... let's go home jerry!

isaa: bye

(isaa reaches where she practices boxing)

chris:(isaa's boxing training teacher)
you are exactly 11 minutes late isaa.

isaa: oh sorry Chris.... i forgot to tell you that school started.

chirs: oh really in that case it's okay.so you will come daily at this time?

isaa: yes...and still it's only 11 minutes difference.

chris: hmm you are right but you should be punctual and discipline is necessary in life.

isaa: understood.

chris: let's start training.

( after that chris and isaa prectices boxing and)

chris: come on you can do better than that hit me harder

isaa: yeah okay (takes a deep breath)

(after they done)

chris: you still taking those swimming classes?

isaa: nope. it's over. and school started so even if I wanted to I can't make much time.

chris: oh i see because of that you didn't even went to see your parents...am I right?

isaa: yeah. but I think I should go to pool and prectice my breathing under water.... maybe once in week...

chris: well for that you can use school pool...

isaa: oh I didn't think of that... that's a good idea.
I think now I should leave my homies are alone at home.Bye

chris: bye!