𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

By infusionate

You don't get to choose who you fall in love with in life, which begs the question of whether people can pret... More

One | Lucky
Two | Script
Three | Favour
Four | Interview
Five | Salad
Six | FaceTime
Seven | Wrap
Eight | Venice
Nine | Studio
Ten | Breakfast
Eleven | Marrakech
Twelve | Technicality
Thirteen | Swimming
Fourteen | Hair
Fifteen | Chemistry
Sixteen | Cocktail
Seventeen | Vape
Eighteen | Tea
Nineteen | Phone
Twenty | Instagram
Twenty One | Situation
Twenty Two | Car
Twenty Three | Test
Twenty Four | Cigarette
Twenty Five | Pastry
Twenty Six | Nerves
Twenty Seven | Settled
Twenty Eight | Scotland
Twenty Nine | Luggage
Thirty | Beer
Thirty One | Wood
Thirty Two | Poker
Thirty Three | Selfie
Thirty Four | Fire
Thirty Five | Dreaming
Thirty Six | Shooting
Thirty Seven | Penis
Thirty Eight | Meeting
Thirty Nine | Surprise
Forty | Match
Forty One | Funding
Forty Two | Legality
Forty Three | Photos
Forty Four | Velvet
Forty Five | Wet
Forty Six | Dinner
Forty Seven | Golf
Forty Nine | Announcement
Fifty | Finish
Fifty One | Cast
Fifty Two | Nerves
Fifty Three | Dress
Fifty Four | Break
Fifty Five | Dark
Fifty Six | Stimulation
Fifty Seven | Hangover
Fifty Eight | TikTok
Fifty Nine | Speech
Sixty | Call
Sixty One | Cult
Sixty Two | Meatballs
Sixty Three | Morning
Sixty Four | Interpretation
Sixty Five | Motel
Sixty Six | Mirror
Sixty Seven | Voicemail
Sixty Eight | Spite
Sixty Nine | Finished

Forty Eight | Questions

1K 44 113
By infusionate

Y/N

Whilst Tom and I fake dated, I declined every single interview that my management offered me. It just felt wrong to profit off a lie like that. I know many people would have done it, lied about their love for their fake boyfriend and been paid a handsome fee for their troubles but it just felt gross to even think about.

Now that Tom and I are properly dating however, I let my management team set up my very first interview as 'Tom Holland's Mystery Girlfriend'. As much as internet sleuths could figure me out as a person and there were a few photos of Tom and I that had been taken of us, neither Tom or I posted a photo together on our own social media platforms.

People knew my job history because of IMDB, a quick Google search would be able to list my film credits and everything that I have worked on. Reporters and journalists trawled through my instagram and tried to 'dig up beef' to 'discover Tom's mystery girl' but to most people, I was under the radar.

Today that changed, today GQ had an exclusive all access interview that they were videoing and putting in their magazine. Tom and I were doing their coveted 'GQ Couples Quiz' which I was nervous as fuck for, although GQ loved Tom. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly have done it, one of the Beckham sons has done it, fuck even Kylie Jenner and Rihanna have done it.

A lot of the time GQ set the couples up in a studio, however Tom and I insisted in inviting them to his house and letting them see the real us. When I say real us, I mean the versions of us who had hair and makeup done for an hour and professional cleaners come into the home.

Tom: Hi I'm Tom Holland

Y/N: And I'm Y/N L/N

Tom: And we're here with GQ to do the GQ Couples Quiz. Alright here we go, first one. Oh this is good, what was my first ever acting role.

Y/N: That's fu- Wait can I swear? Okay cool, that's easy, Billy Elliot.

Tom: Bonus points, what was my first screen role?

Y/N: Oh! The um, the tsunami one... The impossible? Is that what it's called?

Tom: Ding ding ding, you're such a stalker

Y/N: My turn, what did I want to be when I grew up?

Tom: No this is like a trick question because it always changed! You wanted to be an actress I know that, and you did act for a bit but you ended up like moving to producing but wanting to write or direct or... I don't know but you've done everything you've wanted to do and that's all that matters

Y/N: You get a point for that yeah, as a kid I wanted to be an actor but this industry is tough and not everyone can backflip their way into auditions like you.

Tom: Wow darling, harsh... Alright, if I wasn't acting, what would I be doing right now?

Y/N: Who is writing these? You're giving me half trick ones... You love golf so maybe you'd want to be a golf coach... And you did that carpenter thing in Wales but never finished the course. Can my answer be a golf coach who builds things on weekends?

Tom: I'll give you points for that. I built the poker table in there you know.

Y/N: And you stole the blue screen from the Spider-Man set to make it.

Tom: Get out of my brain! You know everything already, this isn't fair.

Y/N: Oh I don't even know if I remember this... What was our first date?

Tom: Like our official first date? The first time we went out just the two of us was after a work thing and everyone went home but we kicked on to another bar... But that's not a date. Um, the first proper date... Was it to watch Dune?

Y/N: Yes! We watched Dune together and sat up the back with like a huge tub of popcorn and giant sodas.

Tom: We always just used to hang out without calling it a date so that was hard... I think our first proper date that we actually said 'this is a date' was the other month at the Spurs game.

Y/N: Aw my first soccer game, that was such a good day.

Tom: You mean football, but I'll let that slide. Who is my favourite brother and why?

Y/N: What? No you can't make me answer that the other three will hate me...

Tom: You definitely know the answer though

Y/N: I don't know, um... I don't know how to answer this... I'll just say Harry cos we live with him.

Tom: It was a trick question, but I'm sure Harry will be happy to hear you like him the best.

Y/N: Oh you're such a fucking shit stirrer! Okay my turn again, what is my favourite thing to do after a long day of work?

Tom: Can I really say that on camera?

Y/N: Oh my god what are you thinking?

Tom: Uh... Remember the first time I went to your house and you had the thing on the floor?

Y/N: No Tom! Oh my god, no, keep it PG rated.

Tom: Okay, okay. Um, you like just watching tv shows and cuddling with me on the couch really. And sometimes we'll walk to my parents place and take the dog out to the park.

Y/N: That's pretty spot on, yeah.

Tom: What is my biggest dream?

Y/N: Winning an Oscar. But recently you said that you wanted to score a goal at Tottenham stadium against the goalie from uh, the red team

Tom: Alisson from Liverpool. He's a bloody killer in goals I swear to you mate...

Y/N: You would never be able to do it. What is my biggest pet peeve?

Tom: When I get out of the shower and not dry myself properly before bed. You always complain about the sheets getting the little water droplets everywhere

Y/N: That's definitely not my pet peeve. I was going to say people walking slowly on the sidewalk. But yeah, having your wet hair in bed is annoying too.

Tom: Who is my favourite person from the Marvel franchise?

Y/N: Oh fuck... That's hard... I want to say Robert Downey Jr but you haven't seen him in a while... Oh wait, Jacob! You're best friends with Jacob.

Tom: Correct, and also correct. What's my guilty pleasure?

Y/N: Do I have to keep this one PG as well?

Tom: Please do.

Y/N: You listen to dorky shit on Spotify... Like your feel good playlist is so unexpected. You have a bunch of musical theatre songs, some 5 Seconds of Summer on there and that weird Gummi Bear song.

Tom: The Gummi bear song just makes me laugh. But seriously though... Tell me She's Kinda Hot isn't a bloody slap.

Y/N: It is pretty good... Who is my celebrity crush?

Tom: Timothee Chalamet. Kidding.

Y/N: Wrong girlfriend Tom.

Tom: Is it that super hot, muscular spunk of a man Tom Holland?

Y/N: Nope, I'll give you one more guess.

Tom: Fucking hell you're killing me here... Oh wait! I know this, you were gushing over him the other night when we were watching um, um, oh the movie will come to me but it's Sebastian Stan!

Y/N: Yes! Ugh, that man could do unholy things...

Tom: I've got some competition it seems... Last one now. What are we both doing now that the James Bond film has wrapped?

Y/N: Ah! That's all hush hush for now but what I can tell you GQ, is that we are both working on a new film here in London. So get excited...

(A/N: This was a different format to most of my other chapters, kind of trying out new things. Kind of like how I've done mock Instagram posts and fake scripts inside chapters before. Let me know if you like it or if you think it's just a cop out of a chapter lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 26K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
627 24 4
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
15.8K 180 42
this is what it's like when you're falling for your "best friend". The one person in this earth you could never develop feelings for... #tomdaya #1...
289K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...