THE MAN WHO WILL BECOME THE P...

By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Luffy in this story is smart person. In this story, he still eats the devil fruit, and he will learn about Ha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16

12

2.8K 82 28
By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Luffy was now staring at the calm sea. He was now thinking of his brothers, who had set out into the sea before him. He really misses them so much and wishes to meet them soon. His thoughts were interrupted when Nami suddenly sat beside him.

Nami: "Luffy, are you sure about this? We can gather some help first before fighting Arlong and his crew. They are strong, you know. " Luffy just smiles at Nami and places his hat on her head.

Luffy: "Protect that hat for me. It's the best treasure I have." 

Zoro: "Oi Luffy, are we going to fight Arlong head-on or will we fight him tomorrow?" Luffy grins and says

Luffy: "The earlier the better, plus they will underestimate us because we're humans."

Zoro: "Tch arrogant bastards... by the way, about the haki thing you use to knock down enemies; do you think I have one too?"

Luffy: "Well, it depends on you how much will you have, but in your case, I'm sure you have one, but it's still inactive. I unlocked mine when I was a kid because a bandit killed an old lady."

Zoro: "So to unlock it, you need to experience a life and death situation or it will subconsciously awaken."

Luffy: "I think it's both. It really depends on you."

Nami: "Guys, we're here!" Nami points to the island.

Luffy: "Alright, we'll take you down, Arlong!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They landed on the island and went to explore the town. Luffy and Zoro saw the houses were flipped upside down, and they couldn't see any people walking around. Nami becomes nervous about what's going on and immediately tries to find her sister, Nojiko, and the rest of the citizens.

Nami: "What happened here?! These houses have not been flipped before!" They ran straight to the path and saw a group of people discussing

Nami: "Everyone! What happened?! Why were all of the houses flipped? " The mayor of the town, Genzo, looked at Nami.

Genzo: "Nami... you need to get out of here now! Arlong is going to kill us! " Genzo tries to convince Nami to get off the island.

Nojiko: "Wait, who are these guys?" She pointed at Luffy and Zoro, who had shadows in their eyes.

Nami: "They are the most powerful bounty hunters in East Blue. They came here to help." Genzo narrowed his eyes.

Genzo: "What are you young ones going to do?! Get out of here before it's too late! The enemy is stronger than a normal human being! " Luffy ignores Genzo and looks at Nami.

Luffy: "Nami, where is the location of Arlong Park?" The villagers gasp.

Fishman: "Oya oya? The villagers ask for help from a mere human. " The random fish entered the scene. The villagers back away, not wanting to get caught.

Luffy: "You're one of the Arlong pirates, right?" The fish man looked at him smugly.

Fishman: "So what, human? Like a human, like you can stop Arlong san! " He was interrupted when Zoro suddenly grabbed his face and squeezed it.

Luffy: "Where is Arlong Park?" The fish man chuckles and tries to get out of Zoro's grip, but he can't. The fishman panics and tries harder, but Zoro's arm didn't move and was still squeezing the fishman's face.

Zoro: "Just tell us if you don't want to die." Zoro muttered coldly. The fish man was sweating furiously.

Fishman: "I won't tell you!" 

Luffy: "I see... Zoro. Kill him." Zoro smirked

Zoro: "Understood captain," He choked the fishman and snapped his neck.

Genzo: "What a power!" Genzo was surprised when he saw Zoro had just killed a fishman single-handedly. He then glanced at Luffy and found him so intimidating.

Genzo: "Young ones, can you do it? Can you really free us from this hell? " Luffy smiles softly at Genzo and pats his shoulder.

Luffy: "Don't worry, old man, we can handle it. Just wait here and have some tea. "

Nojiko: "But why are you doing this? We don't even know the two of you. "

Luffy: "Nami is our friend and part of our crew. Whoever dares to make my crewmates sad is unforgivable. " Luffy said coldly.

Nami: "Luffy" Nami muttered quietly with a blush on her face, and Genzo saw it.

Genzo: "How dare he steal our little Nami's heart!" Genzo thought angrily.

Luffy: "Nami, please lead the way." Nami nods and 

After a few hours' walking, they arrive at the Arlong Park entrance. Luffy glanced at the door and placed his right hand on it. Then suddenly, the door cracks and explodes. The villagers that were watching were amazed at Luffy's strength.

Arlong: "Who the hell broke the door?" There was smoke everywhere, and they saw two shadows walking towards them.

Hatchan: "Who the hell are you guys?" He said angrily to the shadows who were walking towards them.

Zoro: "We are just pirates who take down other pirates." Zoro smirks at Hatchin.

Arlong: "How dare you challenge us humans?! You will die slowly from this! Men! Bring them here! " Before the other members can even move, Luffy uses the conqueror's haki to take down the weak members.

Kuroobi: "W-what is this?! Why am I kneeling? " He said this as he struggled to get to his feet.

Arlong: "This power... how can a mere human like you have this power?" Arlong became enraged.

Genzo: "I can't believe it... he defeated many fishmen without even lifting a finger." Genzo was astonished at Luffy's strength.

Zoro: "Human, you say? If you want to stop us, bring a rear admiral or a fleet of warships. " He said and pointed his sword at Arlong.

Luffy: "What's the matter, fishmen? Don't tell me that's all you got. " They are veins popping on Arlong's forehead.

Arlong: "Momoo!" He shouts, and suddenly they can see bubbles emerging on the sea.

Momoo appears ready to take orders. Arlong orders Momoo to attack Luffy, but Luffy uses conquerors' haki and glares at Momoo.

Luffy: "Don't get in my way." Momoo trembled in fear as Luffy said coldly.

 Momoo goes back to the sea, leaving Arlong and the rest behind.

Luffy: "So you came from the grandline, huh? What happened? can't handle strong humans? " 

Arlong: "That's it! I'm going to kill you! " He charged straight at Luffy.

Luffy: "Zoro, take care of the officers." Zoro nods and walks towards the officer.

Luffy easily dodges numerous punches on Arlong, and he just keeps dodging the punches, frustrating Arlong.

Arlong: "Stop dodging!" He aims a punch at Luffy's face, but he was shocked when he saw Luffy stop his punch with just one finger.

Luffy: "You can keep trying all you want, but you cannot defeat me. You will die here, Arlong. You will pay for what you did to this village. Luffy flicks Arlong's forehead, sending him flying to the wall.

Arlong: "H-how?! How can a mere human like you have such power? We are fishman. We're supposed to be the srongest! " 

Luffy: "Strongest? Who said that? Your mother? " Arlong's eyes became red because of irritation towards Luffy. Arlong jumps high and goes toward one of the rooms in Arlong Park.

After a few minutes, Arlong comes down with his shark sword. 

Nami: "Be careful, Luffy! That's his personal sword, who was shredding everything! " Luffy ignores her and stares at Arlong.

Arlong: "You will die here, human!" He rushed at Luffy and swung his sword at him. Luffy, on the other hand, remained motionless, coating his right arm in armament Haki and grabbing the shark sword.

Arlong tries to move the sword, but it won't budge even an inch. He was shocked at Luffy's power and tried everything to take his sword.

Luffy: "Wow, a cool sword! Might as well break it." He pinches one of the fangs of the sword and breaks it.

Arlong: "W-what?! No way! " Arlong couldn't believe it. He saw his sword was destroyed by just pinching it.

Arlong: "You damn human!" He goes to the sea and dives into the water.

Luffy: "What now?" Then he saw a multiple-sharp shark coming towards him. He just uses observation Haki and continuously dodges all of them.

Arlong suddenly launches himself towards Luffy and tries to bite him, but Luffy kicks him, sending him flying towards Nami's room.

Luffy follows where Arlong is, and as he enters the room, he sees so many maps and navigating tools. He already knew that this was Nami's room. He then saw a feather pen covered in blood.

Luffy: "Blood... This is Nami's pen, right?" Arlong grins maniacally and laughs.

Arlong: "Of course! She's a tool for me, and her mission is to make me maps without stopping and to please me! " Luffy's hair was covering his eyes, and the weather suddenly changed. 

Luffy: "To please you? What do you mean, to please you? " He muttered quietly, but Arlong hears and grins.

Arlong: "HAHAHA! Her second purpose in this crew is to be our sex slave! " The villagers heard what Arlong said and gasped. Nami just covered her mouth and started to tear up.

Luffy: "Forget about holding back... I'm going to kill you here." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...
92.4K 2.2K 38
(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued by a rubber man with a straw hat in ret...
5.4K 150 3
Just when you thought it was gonna be a normal, sunny day, your captain Luffy mysteriously gets sick and everyone was worried, especially you, who wa...
11.9K 658 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...