𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔�... More

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.✍︎︎
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyFour.

ThirtyThree.

5.9K 409 347
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JUNE 1. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Recording the video of her stomach, Saint looked down at the belly ring she recently placed there a few minutes ago. Out of boredom she used a safety pin and pierced it herself. She didn't have any rings so Teelee provided her with one she never used.

Lani was laying on side of her sleeping along with Rylie, and Teelee was downstairs preparing dinner.

After looking over the video, Saint posted it not really caring that she was in briefs in a Tee. At the end of the day she still had clothes on and that's all that mattered.

"Iam not putting no real clothes on forreal when i'm not even going anywhere" She mumbled to herself referring to her caption on the video.

Kentrell had been running through her mind a lot lately that it was driving her body and mental crazy. She was so tempted to respond to his instagram dm's but she didn't, because She knew better.

Grabbing her phone once again, Saint clicked on her Photos beginning to scroll through her camera roll. Coming up on videos of Kentrell that she had taken when they were cool, she immediately started smiling.

"He's so adorable" She tucked her bottom lip between her teeth before pouting.

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Miss my baby so much." She sigh running her hands through her hair. Throwing the phone on the dresser, Saint stared in the mirror biting her acrylic nails. "Maybe I should text him."

"No, No, No, I shouldn't do that." She closed her eyes shaking her head. "I'm so scared, why'd he have to kill that girl, What if he kills me." She whined.

Trying to clear her thoughts, She grabbed the remote going on youtube playing the 'Emo Love' song that Kentrell released earlier today. She knew the song was dealing with her running away, but she didn't mind because it was pretty catchy.

Meanwhile, Downstairs, Kentrell walked into the house heading towards the couch while Teelee closed the door locking it behind her. She didn't think that Kentrell was serious about coming to California, but wholetime he was dead ass.

"Soo did you find out anything yet?" She asked from the kitchen stirring up one of her pots. Turning the eye down, She opened the oven checking on her baked chicken.

"Nah, Im still waiting for somebody to say sum." kentrell paused seeing a few baby toys and clothes laying around that were pink. "Jason did tell me when he went to get his flash that same day saint supposedly pushed up on Quando that she was laid out on the couch crying and clothes were barley on." He clenched his jaws.

"So what Sai- Quando said had to been false right? I knew that already though, She would never do no foul shit like that. " Teelee continued talking as Kentrell picked up the baby clothes sniffing it.

They smelled just like Mu'lani and Saint.

Glancing around the room, He didn't see anything or anyone before shifting his eyes towards the stairs. "Ian tripping though Tee, i'mma handle him when i get back to utah. Say i'm finna use the bathroom. "

"Alright well i just cleaned the one downstairs, you can use that one" She suggested and he chuckled nodding his head.

"Bet." He looked at her back turned towards him before heading up the stairs checking every room only to find them empty.

Getting to the last room at the end of the hall, Kentrell cracked the door opened seeing Saint dressed in his tee and briefs causing him to lick over his bottom lip, groaning under his breath.

He looked over seeing MuMu and Rylie stretched out across the bed sleeping.

"We untouchable, come run that money up with me nigga" He heard Saint mumbled his song lowly to herself as the music played medium loud.

Opening the door wider, Kentrell stepped in the room quietly before shutting the door still not making his presence known. Saint back was turned towards him being that she was folding clothes so she couldn't see him.

Pressing himself up behind her, He wrapped his arms around her waist leaving a wet kiss on her neck causing her to jump and turn around in his arms.

"K-Kentrell?" She swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling her heart thump out of her chest.

"You thought i wouldn't find you mama?" He smiled tilting his head. "I missed you dude." He bit his lip looking down at her. Pulling her to him he grabbed her face tilting her head to the side gently sucking on her neck causing her to let out a soft moan.

"S-Stop" Saint stuttered as her breathing became hitched. "Kentrell." She slid her hands down his chest before pushing at his stomach. "W-We can't, the kids".

Pulling away, Kentrell picked her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, and arms around his neck. He walked out the room and closed the door behind him walking towards the other guest bedroom.

Teelee stared at the two from the bottom of the stairs with a smile on her face slightly shaking her head. She knew Kentrell would've caught on by the clothes and toys she lefted out.

She did it on purpose! Teelee knew Saint missed and wanted to be with Kentrell but couldn't because she was scared and didn't know how to contact him unless he found her. She figured they wouldn't get nowhere if they didn't talk things out like adults.

She just hope Saint wouldn't be mad at her, but that's if she found out.

Getting to the room, Kentrell shut the door and locked it going over towards the bed. Laying Saint down, He kicked his shoes off laying on top of her stuffing his face in her neck.

After sitting in silence for what felt like forever, Kentrell broke down in Saint's neck squeezing his arms tightly around her waist.

Saint bit her lip to keep from crying pulling his head from out the crook of her neck. "Why are you crying Kentrell?" She asked using the pad of her thumb wiping the tears that had fallen.

"I should've been there for you Pud, ian know you was going through shit and i was steady adding on to your problems only thinking bout myself, I apologize instead of saying i'm sorry. "

"It's okay baby, stop crying." She looked him in the eyes with a sad expression.

Kentrell only shook his head and look down avoiding eye contact with her. "See what i mean? You too good fa' me mane. Putting how you feel aside fa' me just fa' you be the one fucked up in the end. Ion deserve you mama."

"because i love you Kentrell, and i just want you to feel loved for once. I don't wanna leave you baby, im just afraid of you, Afraid that you would kill me out of anger or just lose it one day. "

"I wouldn't put my hands on you or kill you Pud. I couldn't even if i wanted to cause you got my heart. "

"S-So you wouldn't do me how you did NeNe right?" She asked lowly causing him to look away from her.

Standing up, Kentrell paced the floor dragging his hands down his face.

"I-I thought about it Kentrell and, it's so wrong of you to kill that girl. It frightened me so bad to where i couldn't sleep and was afraid to look or be with you, but i- i can't help it" Saint climbed off the bed.

"This might sound crazy, but i still wanna be with you" She stood in front of him stopping him from pacing the floor. "No matter how fucked up or sick i think you are in the head for killing that girl, I love you and i can't help what my heart wants. I'm too attached to ever try and leave you Trell".

It was true! Saint couldn't help how she felt for Kentrell. He was her first boyfriend, the first boy to ever show her affection, and the first person to take her virginity. You could say Kentrell was kinda all she knew so she didn't wanna go anywhere...she couldn't.

He was definitely stuck with her until death due them apart, but that's how Kentrell wanted it to be.

Saint was crazy over him, more like fucked up in the head but she didn't care, she was only like that for him anyways.

"You sure you wanna be wimmie Pud?" He asked with red eyes. "I don't wanna force you to be with me and-

"Yes i wanna be with you! it's not like i have a choice even if i didn't want too" She wrapped her arms around his waist looking up at him, placing her chin on his chest. "I love you so much Kentrell Desean Gaulden."

"I love you more mama." He bent down attaching his lips to her, slowly beginning to swap spit by tonguing eachother down.

Breaking away from the kiss, Kentrell's phone went off indicating that he had received a couple of text messages. Grabbing his phone from out his back pocket, He unlocked it before clicking on the message thread looking down at what was sent to him.

Seeing that he was starting to get angry by the minute, Saint stood on her tippy toes glancing at the phone seeing that it was the film from the cameras of what took place a few days ago with Quando.

Kentrell was finally seeing the truth.

Saint removed her eyes from his phone screen clearing her throat. She was already trying to stop the event from repeating in her head, she couldn't stand to see it actually taking place now.

"Bae-

"I'm fine Kentrell." She gave him a weak smile rubbing over his arm. "Just promise me you're not gonna kill him or anything please" She mumbled and he stared at her with a deep frown.

"Ian promising that shit Pud, You think i'm finna let a nigga run free who held you against your will and almost raped you while my kid was right there?" He asked and she let out a loud sigh.

"I know but-

"I'a be back, i gotta go meet up with these dude to discuss some shit." He laced his forces up. Placing a kiss on her lips multiple times, he left the room leaving her in the middle of the floor.

She knew he was going to discuss with them people about how to get back at quando, but she couldn't stop him. Once something got under his skin, he was on go and couldn't nobody get in the way.

Kentrell didn't like people playing with his money, his work... and most of all, his family.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Leaning up against the headboard, Kentrell stared blankly at the Tv as it played the full second season of 'The Proud Family'. It was three in the morning and for some reason he just couldn't sleep after seeing that film earlier.

After he left, He came back and stayed up under Saint and MuMu the whole time. Kentrell felt like everything was his fault being that he left when he could've handled zayina and leonardo later.

Sighing, He rubbed his hands down his face looking at Saint who was laying in his lap, arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

He wanted to sleep as peaceful as she was, but he couldn't.

Mu'Lani was currently in the bed with Rylie and Teelee watching movies. They had been up all night and figured they would keep Lani so Trell and Saint could have some alone time.

Kentrell could hear Lani babbling loudly from down the hall making his smile to himself.

Hearing him let out a heavy sigh, Saint lifted her head up which caused all her hair to fall into her face. "Why are you still up Kentrell?" She asked.

Brushing the hair from out of her face, Kentrell shrugged his shoulders. "I just can't sleep" He mumbled slouching down a little.

Staring at him for a bit, Saint pulled at the waistband of his shorts before pulling his already harden memeber out his briefs.

Clenching his jaws, He looked at her with hooded eyes tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. "Whatchu' doing mama?" He questioned.

Saint glanced up at him as she rubbed her thumb up and down his slit before taking him into her mouth as a whole. Instantly groaning, Kentrell latched his hands into her hair, throwing his head back, squeezing his eyes shut.

This was what Saint missed the most.

Excuse mistakes. 🦧

nomore drama, Cry babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9K 17
"𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨."
41K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹
384K 20.8K 43
"𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥".
102K 3.9K 24
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦" " 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵?"