Messed Up For Good!

By siwons_mine

Kim Seokjin, who Joins the most popular Uni of all, to complete his four year course.. meets a third year boy... More

Introduction
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 01 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 03 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 04 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 05 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 06 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 07 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 08 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 09 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 10 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 11 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 12 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 13 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 14 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 15 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 16 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 18 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 19 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 20 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 21 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 22 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 23 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 24 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 25 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 26 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 27 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 28 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 17 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

83 8 4
By siwons_mine

Jin's POV

I gasp at the statement. What? Ho-how? He smirked like a devil and say, "There was a mirror in front of me when I turned behind." He says and I blush out of both shyness and embarrassment. "You are cute, bubbles. And I am Jungkook." He says and stands up straight.

He turns around and before I call him to introduce myself, he leaves the place. I stare at his disappearing back and pout a little, unconsciously. "I couldn't get to introduce myself to you, bunny man." I sigh and get back to reading.

The period is done as usual and I missed the lecture. I have to catch up as soon as possible.. thinking, I walk to my class and see the professor leaving the class. I make my way to the class, limping and see Hoseok staring at my place, concerned. I smile at that, which was very sweet of him.

Anyways, I go near him and tap on his desk. He looks at me and the next second I see the brightest smile on his face. That's the brightest one ever. A smile creeps onto my face and hug him.. just like that. He hugs me back later, but I hug him for the concern he has for me.

"Did something happen to you on the way?" He asks and pulls me to sit beside him. I wince in pain when my leg takes an extra pressure. "Oww! What happened, Jinnie?" He asks me with loads of concern now. I shush him and say, "Seokie.. Nothing happened. I bumped into someone when I was coming back after fetching water.

My leg got sprained, I fell right on my waist, so I am in pain and he took me to the infirmary and I got treated. Since, the class already started, I asked him to take me to the library. And I am here.." I say and he checks me before he can calm down. I smile at his concern and let him do it.

"Thank God, you have no injuries. Who is that man, Jinnie!? This man has no eyes or what?" He hisses and I shush him again, "Seokie.. stop! He must be older than us. Don't worry about me. What's done is done. Now, tell me what happened in the class? I don't want to be in the pit while you are flying in the air, freely."

He giggles at that, instantly and brings out the note book. He explains me everything and I understand it very well. I take the notes and get comfortable in my chair. I check my schedule and it says it's our leisure. I sit back, relieved and start nothing the points in my book.

Weirdly enough, I'm close with 3 people..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.6M 139K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...