Fluff stories

By Niki-Chan234

Just a bunch of cute fluff stories that can range from characters being little kids to them being adults. Mak... More

Rules for Requests
What's you're problem?
The date
Cats and Dogs
Your Flight
Just a Kiss

Snakes and Puppies

85 0 2
By Niki-Chan234

Martin's POV

"Oo what about this cutie pie? Look at him!!"

I winced as Ozna pointed to a baby boa-constrictor. We were looking for a pet, and since we planned on having kids soon we wanted a family pet. I held her hand and led her away from the snake's cage.

"Hehe, how about we get a furry animal?" I asked.

She blinked at me.

"But... But he's so cute..." She complained.

I smiled weakly. I really didn't like snakes. They weren't my favorite thing in the world, but since she was part snake I had to keep that a secret. Yes I loved her more than anything, but if she knew I didn't like snakes she'd probably kill me. Basile had warned me about being careful about that and I knew I had to be cautious.

"Yes well we've had pet snakes for almost five years now, so why not a change?" I suggested smoothly.

She looked at her belly.

"What if we have a boy and he likes snakes?"

"What if it's a girl and she loves furry things?"

Ozna held my hand and leaned on me weakly.

"Baby I want a pet snake for them..."

"I want a puppy."

She whined a little and clung to my arm.

"But Martin!!" She wailed.

People were starting to stare now. I swallowed uncomfortably and sighed.

"Ozna, we've had snakes for so long, it's time for a change..."

She frowned and crossed her arms. I knew I had gotten her to agree but I knew she'd sulk. I sighed and looked away.

"Go pick out a snake..."

Later on

"Martin look!! He already knows who his mommy is!!"

She had the snake out of it's cage and was playing with it. I had our new dog, Yume, trotting by my side. I hated how we now had a snake and a dog, but as long as Ozna was happy I was happy. I sighed happily and shook my head.

"What am I going to do with you?"

End
((Ozna belongs to Oznamuno19, Martin is my baby))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
48.7K 88 15
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
38.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
22.3K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.