Micheal x Noah book 1

By Meowcatmeowchicken

💎Cover not mine!💎 PLEASE STOP READING OML ITS SO CRINGE😭😭 This Story Contains: Micheal x Ennard 💎 Afton... More

Facts (skip you you want)
Chapter 2 "Mikey?"
"W-what?"
"E-Ennard?" 🍋
Idk what to call this 🍋❤️
"Sleep"
"Father?!"
"Love, are you okay?" 🍋
Midnight❤️🍋
The next morning 🍋
At work? ❤️🍋
What?!
Henry.. HELLIAM🍋
Im sorry MUST READ
READ MY NEW BOOK

Chapter 1 "You won't die."

2.4K 19 13
By Meowcatmeowchicken

Mike POV-
It was my last night at this shit place I walk into the elevator. As I feel the shaky elevator go down I start to have memories of Elizabeth. I shed a tear but continue going down I get to balloras room but I feel watched I ignore the feeling and continue doing my job when I was listening to circus baby like normal , when all of a sudden I realize she had lead me to the
scooping room. I look though the glass and realize circus baby was not there some other ?"animatronic was there. I stare at the creature when they were talking absolute nonsense. "Where am I?" I question myself the creature responded with you are in the scooping room ballora has been here today. They continue talking nonsense. When I hear them say " wanna know why it's called the scooping room because DUMMY..." and they continue saying shit I don't care about. I was still in shock when I hear 3 beeps then I pass out.

I wake up in my bedroom with the creature I saw earlier standing above me. I remember everything. " why'd you do it?" I ask waiting for an answer. They responded with " I wanted out that's all." "Whatever get out of my house" I say rudely. " but Mr. Benedict-" I interrupt him and say "my name is Michael.." " okay Michael, I have nowhere to stay." He replies " what's your name?" I ask. " my n@Me i$ EnN@𝚛d." " your voice box is breaking I see" I say. I fix his shitty voice box when I went to check on him he wasn't there. "Fucking hell where is he?"

I hear a knock at the door I put on my bear mask and answer the door. I think to myself " ugh, fucking Karen's" " yes?" I ask " stop wearing that horrible mask it's not Halloween"

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
102K 1.7K 40
A second story science i am bored tbh. Soon gonna switch partly to Ao3. Also yes it's smut time. If ur uncomfortable click of or suffer the consequen...
10.1K 307 8
just a fluff story :] Fundy goes to the ocean one day, to admire the sunrise. He sees a man sitting there already. Before he can stop himself, he goe...