Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)

454 45 21
By _thatnewbooksmell_

Hey guys sorry for being this late but I edited the chapter in the morning as I had my classes and decided to publish it by 2 o'clock but I forgot and just now I saw it. Sorry for making you guys wait... He he I know this was lame, happy reading😩😂❤

"Happy birthday Ishqi!!" They all wished her.

All the family members were inside their rooms while Ishqi was happy seeing the screen.

"I have known this girl half of my life and here I have realized how much I miss her! Happy birthday Ishu!" He said and turned giving her the biggest shock of her life.

I love you!
Marry me?

It was written on his white Tee he wore. All hooted behind her and Tejasswi joined her hands praying to say yes. "Happy birthday Ishqi di, dada ko haan bol do please!!" Tejasswi said cutely and all house members came out running.

"Yeh Ahaan bhai hi hai na? NTV parr hi!?" Kartik said in shock. Dadi, Chachi, Savitri all adored him on the screen. They were always ready for this relationship, why wouldn't they? Ishqi was like their own daughter.

"Ishqi, haan bologi na?" Sonu said hugging her and she had tears in her eyes. All looked at her in hope and she nodded happily.

Here in the house everyone was dancing around Ahaan. "Hum baraat lekar aane wale hai!!" Umar said excitedly and they all danced on Saajan ji ghar aaye singing it together.

They all had the cake, it was yum. "Ishqi, Ahaan has made the best cake! You have to ask him to make it again." They all chuckled and Ishqi and the family also laughed. A person who's never entered the kitchen made cake for her, it made her feel so special.

Tejasswi and Karan had a fight. Karan S was in support of Karan K and the whole group wasn't approving her.

Since the time VIPs had changed, they were torturing the housemates. They were making them work hard and it was soon decided by all the housemates of retaliating them. They didn't work for them, neither the house duties as it was their responsibility to make the housemates work.

But, Pratik and Tejasswi denied this. Pratik did this to make good image with the VIPs and next time takes all the chance to win it but Tejasswi was genuinely concerned as this was a matter of food.

"Maan ja Teju, Karan sahi keh raha hai." Jasmin tried but she didn't agree.

There were 4 VIP's now, Vishal was eliminated the same week he turned out to be the VIP. He was nominated for the week and being safe applied after that week. He was eliminated that same week.

"Nahi Jasmin, meri duty bedroom ki hoti mai maan leti... but mai kisi ka khaana nahi rok sakti." Tejasswi was stern on her decision. Jasmin sighed and left.

Tejasswi was standing alone. "Aapki sabse ladai ho gyi hai?" She heard Pratik say. She sighed and nodded. "Koi baat nahi Pratik, sabka point of view hota hai yeh mera hai." She smiled at him and left inside.

Umar and Karan K were possessive for her. Tejasswi and Karan K usually had dinner together and today when she came to him, he ignored her.

"Karan, please..." Tejasswi wanted to say but Karan K didn't let her. Sanjana, Faizi and Karan S were sitting together, just like always.

"Tumhe lagta hai Teju aisa karegi?" Faizi asked Karan S who just shook his head. "Mujhe nahi pata yaar, but inn VIP's ka attitude kam karne ke liye kuch toh karna hi padega na! Aur baaki saari zroorte khaane ke saamne kam hi pdengi." He stated. "Hume toh lagto hai sirji ki Teja ko hamari baat maan leni chahiye..."

Tejasswi came there and heard them. "Aap logo ke liye khaana ready hai, please khaa lijiye." Karan S nodded quietly and she left.

Everyone had their dinner and they all went to sleep. Karan K didn't have dinner as well as Tejasswi. "Baabzz tu khaana kyu nahi khaa raha!?" Nishant fed him dinner. "Teja ne khaa liya?" Nishant nodded. "Vo fruits toh kaat rahi thi..." Karan K nodded and had.

Tejasswi gave fruits to Shamita as she didn't want to have the dinner made. Shamita thanked her and left. Tejasswi went to her bed and lied down, her head pained and she didn't feel nice.

Karan S and Faizi were outside in the garden talking.

"Karan, tumne nikalne se pehle bola?" Karan S shook his head and Faizi chuckled. "Tum kab bologe?" Karan S whined. "Saand tu chup reh, kal WKV hai, kal dekhte hai kya hota hai." Faizi smirked and nodded. Karan S tried hiding his blush.

Monami and Sid were watching the episode keenly. "Yaar bichari Teju bro!" Sid G said. Monami nodded. "Koi baat nahi, kal Salman sir batayenge na inn sabko."

The Weekend ka Vaar shoot started and all got ready and sat down. Karan S was all ready in his always attire of a suit coat but he looked hot as hell. Girls were being his fan from outside, specially after seeing his workout sessions in the morning.

"Kaise hai aap sab?" Salman came into frame. "Thik hai sir..." They all chorused. "Karan Shergill, Sanjana Dubey and Faizi... welcome to the show."

"Thank you sir."

"Kehna padega Karan, kya body hai tumhari, bahaar ladkiya pagal ho rahi hai." Salman teased Karan S who just smiled a bit. "Let's get serious anyways. VIP's aap logo ko kaha gaya tha ki apna kaam aap khud nahi kar sakte firr bhi aap logo ne kiya?" He scolded the VIP's.

"Teja aapne sabse ladai karke khaana diya VIP's ko..." Salman said in a scolding voice. "Sorry to interrupt sir, but maine unhe khaana apne hisaab se diya tha... jaisa ki meri team chahti thi ki unka koi kaam na kiya jaaye, maine unki koi baat nahi maani... parr mai iss tarah unka khaana band kardoon, yeh humanity nahi hoti..." Tejasswi put her point which shocked everyone.

"Bilkul sahi kaha aapne Tejasswi, yaha Pratik hi bass VIP's ka chaaploos lag raha hai, aapne bhi apni team ka saath dete hue humanity aur team spirit dono ka saath diya, very good Tejasswi. Iss hafte aap kaafi strong lagi..." Tejasswi smiled and thanked him. "Jasmin, tum bhi apni best friend se khafa thi..." Salman teased Jasmin who just smiled and side hugged Tejasswi. "Sir vo toh mai sorry bhi nahi bolungi ise, parr mai ab aur gussa hoon, kisi ne dekha ho ya na, kal se madam ne khaana nahi khaaya hai..." Jasmin said glaring Tejasswi who sheepishly smiled. "Vo toh..."

"Chaliye ab aap log baatein kijiye, mai aata hoon." He smiled and the TV went off.

Salman disappeared (from the TV) and all got up. Before Karan K could go and see her, everyone had covered her already.

"Naa Teju tu toh smart niklo..." Sanjana said patting her and she proudly chuckled. "I so love your language Sanju..." Sanjana smiled at her. "Khaana kyu miss karti hai Teja?" Karan S and Faizi asked her together. "Arey baba vo ek meal miss kiya maine, aaj toh mera fast tha, Jas I hate you."

"I hate you more, having fun with Aly Goni." She practically got a reply. Jasmin and Aly loved each other, it was so open and clear. Tejasswi went to Umar and Karan who were sitting together. "Sorry Umraojaan..." Umar had already melted on this name. Though he was at fault.

"Sorry Teja, mujhe bolna chahiye." Tejasswi nodded and hugged him. Then she sat beside Karan. "Kundriiiiiiii!!!" She said so cutely that even Karan K couldn't stop himself and hugged her. "Sorry laddoo, next time se teri baat sununga hamesha..." Tejasswi smiled hearing that nickname. "Its okay Kundriiii, maine tujhe maaf kiya, chal ab!" They all went out and sat with all other housemates.

It was the DIWALI weekend and they all were very happy. New feelings and couples were in progress and some were content of expressing their feelings.

Jasmin and Aly were evicted and Tejasswi had cried a lot on her eviction. Their proposal was done and they both made a great pair indeed.

Now they had Karan K, Karan S, Faizi, Ahaan, Siddharth, Umar, Pratik, Nishant, Avneet, Tejasswi and Shamita in the house. All were very happy due to diwali celebrations and were excited to meet the guests arriving.

They were all sitting in waiting for the guest to arrive, they didn't know who it was. A woman entered and Karan K got up excited. "Ekta ma'am..." He said excitedly. Ekta Kapoor was his always admirance.

"Karan, kaisa hai!!" Karan K smiled. "Mai bilkul thik hu..." He smiled at her. They had their fun banter with Ekta Kapoor and she loved talking to Tejasswi. Karan smiled at both of them when they talked. "Kyu bhai? Pasand hai na Teja??" They finally teased him. Tejasswi just blushed at the thought of this but she waited for his answer badly. "Of course..." He said and all hooted.

"Bigg Boss chahte hai aap sab log garden area me aa jaye..." They all gathered in the garden and soon the main gate opened revealing Abhishek and Vaishnavi. Avneet and Sid shouted seeing them.

"Dada!" "Dii!" They both said at the same time. "Happy Diwali guys!" Soon they said after Avneet and Sid had hugged them to the end of their lives. All wished them and met them. "Karan Shergill, aapko toh mera salute hai, kya kaam karte hai aap log..." Abhishek shook hands with Karan S who smiled.

Next it was Pratik's sister and Nishant's friend. Umar's sister entered the house and met everyone, she thanked Karan K for his support to her brother and also Tejasswi for being a nice friend. Shamita's mother came and met everybody. She was exactly like Shamita but had indeed a grace in her.

A man in his late 60's entered with his wife and Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana were very happy seeing him. "Mere bacche kaise hai..." Mrs. Batra cheered and met the three. They all happily hugged her and then saluted Col. Batra. "At ease agents, yeh ground nahi hai..." Tejasswi and everyone gave them a salute in respect as well. They were actually very proud to be a special agent.

Karan K was very nervous, it was obvious that his family won't arrive. Even Tejasswi was sure. Ahaan was anxious that who was coming to meet him.

Kartik entered the house and Ahaan ran and hugged him. "Hello guys." He met everyone. "Hello Tejasswi, you're so cute whenever we see you..." He said to Tejasswi who smiled. "Tum dada ke bhai ho? Real?" She asked and Ahaan chuckled and shook his head. "By the way, Ishqi di..."

"Bhai my time is over, all the best, you're doing great!!" He ran away avoiding that question. Ahaan got very tensed after this. Tejasswi caressed his shoulder and nodded giving him support. "Don't worry Ahaan, sab thik hai..." Karan pacified him while he was himself very tensed.

"Dada aur dii toh dost lag rahe the..." Sid smiled and sat beside Avneet on the couch. She nodded, "Yeah aur hum toh dost kitne dino baad bane..." They both chuckled. It was a great them for both of them. They were happy, doing their antics and pranks on everyone in the house.

Karan and all ran outside seeing the gate opening again and it was Prince. "Bhai..." They both hugged. "Tejasswi, you're doing great..." She smiled at Prince. They had met earlier on Ladies v/s Gentlemen before as well. Tejasswi also met Jasmin again who came to cheer for her. "Karan aur Teju bhot famous ho raha hai tumhara shared apple bahaar..." She teased them. "You guys are trending with #TejRan..." Jasmin playfully teased and all hooted. Tejasswi blushed and Karan K tried hiding his.

They all celebrated Diwali with a lot of fun. Karan and Tejasswi danced together and Umar joined them soon. Their friendship was very much pure and nice.

They were back on pace after the Diwali, a lot of fights back again. Ahaan, Nishant had a fight one day and Karan, Umar vs Pratik the other day. Tejasswi and Shamita were no less of course.

Karan S had a fight with Pratik when he questioned their loyalty towards the country. A soldier being asked for his loyalty towards his country, of course you'll get a reply in Karan Shergill's side. Many tasks occurred, and it was Pratik-Nishant-Shamita, Umar-Tejasswi-Karan K, Karan S-Faizi-Sanjana, Sid-Avneet-Ahaan. The latter three were cordial and played against each other only for the game but the former was always personally attacking them.

Tejasswi and Karan's relationship grew nicely. Now they both had realized their feelings but both of them were reluctant for the other one to confess.

But how could this peacefulness last for long?

Entered the house as New VIP- Rashmi Desai

*********************************

Word Count- 2513

Here's the danger, to TejRan again🙌🏻

What will happen further?

Recreating Rahul's Iconic Proposal to Disha😌❤

How will story take twists with Rashmi's entry, will she effect the other bonds as well?

Published- 30th March 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
20.6K 3.4K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
46.1K 1.5K 12
"I had all and then most of you, some and then none of you" 🎶 ⚠ Read wanted for pleasure first to understand this book ⚠ Angelina is 23. Y/n is 22 a...