Testing His Limits

By wydyouwannaknow

[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole bod... More

CHARACTER NAME AESTHETIC♥️
01- Adeline Knight- A night at the club
02- Lorenzo Devlin- Something new
03- Adeline Knight- Yes- what?
04- Lorenzo Devlin- such a good girl
05- Adeline Knight- misunderstandings
06- Adeline Knight- who do you belong to?
07- Adeline Knight- Punishment
08- Adeline Knight- Jealousy 
09- Adeline Knight- Don't test me.
11- Adeline Knight- Melissa
12- Adeline Knight- "Ice- Cream"
13- Adeline Knight- Just a kiss
14- Adeline Knight- What's your choice?
15- Adeline Knight- Pure Bliss
16- Adeline Knight- Lorenzo's Scar
17- Lorenzo's Flashback- Tattoos and love
18- Adeline Knight- Alexander Knox?
19- Adeline Knight- "Did you finish?"
20- Lorenzo Devlin- Playing With Fire.
21- Adeline Knight- Surprise turned disaster
22- Adeline Knight- Why am I here?
23- Lorenzo Devlin- Secrets To keep
~•<New book!!>•~
24- Adeline Knight- Party?
25- Lorenzo Devlin- He's as good as gone
26- Adeline Knight- Mistrust
27- Adeline Knight- Fear
28- Adeline Knight- Everything's fine, kinda...
29- Lorenzo Devlin- Guilt
30- Adeline Knight- Confrontation
31- Lorenzo Devlin- Back to normal
32- Adeline Knight- such a tease
33- Adeline Knight- uh- oh
34- Adeline Knight- Mile high club
35- Loreonzo Devlin- Mr. Blonde
36- Adeline Knight- Apologizing
37- Adeline Knight- being taught a lesson
Author's note
I'm backkkk :)
38- Lorenzo Devlin- Lock it up
39- Adeline Knight- candlelit dinner
40- Adeline Knight- The most wonderful thing
•Epilouge•

10- Adeline Knight- Fuck you

22.7K 327 22
By wydyouwannaknow

He took my wrists and held them down together over my head as he used his free hand to tug the skirt aggressively off of my legs.

As soon as he was able to get the skirt off of my body, he threw it somewhere on the ground bringing his hands back to me.

He slides his hands down my stomach to my clit and rubs in a circular motion, a very satisfied moan leaves my lips when he slips two if his fingers in me, working it in and out at a steady pace.

"You've been a very bad girl haven't you?"

I moaned in reply, not being able to form words as I feel my orgasm build up.

"What did you say?" He asked, picking up the pace with his fingers.

"Yes!" I cried out. I was already at my high since I have been wanting this since the car ride home.

"Please.. may I come?"

"Are you done being a bad girl?"

"Yes!" It was getting difficult to keep it on anymore and I could feel my legs starting to shaking.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes sir!" As I said this, he pulled his fingers out of me, making my feel completely empty.

"Please, No!" I cried as I was really looking forward to the release.

"Was that a demand?" He questioned, flipping me around so that I was laying on my stomach.

He takes my hands that were above my head and moved them on my back, making sure that I wouldn't be able to move them.

"No, please!" He landed his hand on my butt and my cries turned into moans as he lays a few more on the same spot in a row.

Without another warning, he slams his fingers back in me and it doesn't take long for me to reach my high again.

As he senses this he leans down by my ear to the point where I could feel the warm heat from his body surrounding me.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes sir! Please...!" I cried as I was trying my best to hold in my orgasm.

"Okay then." He pulls his fingers out of me again and I whine. "Then go shower and put your clothes on while I get you some dinner."

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him as he denied me for who know what time now.

"No no, I would phrase my words better if I were you." He tutted.

And with that, he let go of me and walked out of the room.

When I was almost done with my shower like he told me to, I was still horny as hell.

I heard the front door click as I was putting my clothes on.

Coming out of the bathroom, I walked to the kitchen to see where he was.

When I got there, the only thing that I saw was a bag of Togo food on the counter and a post-it note next to it.

I was disappointed that he had just left like that, but also thankful that he got me food.

Curious of what was on the post-it note, I went to check it out.

——————————
I wish I could've stayed longer but I need to address some situations at the club.
You were such a good girl for me love.
I'll leave you my number and I'll let you decide if you want to text me. ;)
Love, Lorenzo
000-000-0000
——————————

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saved his number in my phone as "Lorenzo ;)" before I ate the food he brought me.

Laying down to get ready for bed, I picked up my phone to text him, not expecting an answer back soon I put it down to go to bed.

A few moments later, I got a notification.

——————————————

Adeline: Hey. It's Adeline:)

Lorenzo ;) : Hey baby, how are you feeling?

Adeline: horny :(

Lorenzo ;) : I'm sorry baby, but you know, I can fix that.

Adeline: I think you've helped enough today.

Lorenzo ;) : Is that an attitude that I'm hearing? Did you not learn your lesson earlier?

Adeline: No sir. I learned and i'll be good, just for you.

Lorenzo ;) : Don't be a tease, you know better.

Adeline: sorry sir, I wasn't trying to. Are you going to punish me?

Lorenzo ;) : Don't temp me.

Adeline: I have to go to bed since I have work tomorrow, goodnight.

Lorenzo ;) : Goodnight babygirl, sleep well.

————————————

I woke up the next morning and got ready for work. I decided I wanted to stop by and get coffee this morning, last night, but decided that I wanted to sleep in again.

Nothing out of the ordinary anyway. I never feel like doing anything in the morning.... Well one thing now. :)

I quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed, simple dress pants with a skintight top and suit jacket, with some flats and my hair in a loose ponytail.

Walking out the front door, Nick was waiting for me by my car.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Office building. I'm going to a few meetings today, I'll send you the times and you can just bring the car around back."

"Sure thing."

I arrived at my office around 15 minutes later, then sitting down and getting to work.

Sending the times and places of my meetings to Nick took little thought and I let my mind wander off.

I ended up reliving yesterday in my mind and it got me very sexually frustrated and turned on.

Without even realizing it, I got very little done and I needed to head to my first meeting. I was dreading the second one... Archer Francisco.

Nick was waiting for me at the back of the building and he took me the the designated place that the other person set.

The meeting went down smoothly and we agreed that we both needed some more time to think about the different areas that our businesses specialized on. Mine on fashion and his on marketing.

I got in the car when Nick arrived and he took me to my next destination, As he was driving I got a text.

———————
Lorenzo ;) : Hi baby, how's your day been?

Adeline: I've been busy, I'm going to my last meeting today, then I'll be done.

Lorenzo ;) : With who? Would you like to go out for dinner together?

Adeline: uhhh.... It's with Archer. but it's just a meeting... I swear. And I would love to have dinner with you.

I had to get that clarified... I didn't want another misunderstanding.

Lorenzo ;) :  Of course, I wouldn't think otherwise, taking in consideration of how good you were for me last night ;)

I felt my cheeks heat up from the mention for last night.

Adeline: of course sir.

Lorenzo ;) : Go to you meeting and send me the address, I'll pick you up afterwards.

Adeline: But I have to change my clothes. I don't want to stay in the ones I'm wearing for dinner and I want to look nice.

Lorenzo ;) : I can take you home, but I better get benefits from this. Yea?

Adeline: Of course, you can pick my clothes when I shower.

Lorenzo ;) : Sounds good, you can't take that back. Now go to your meeting and I'll be there soon. ;)

Adeline: can't wait, I'm looking forward to it ;)

Lorenzo ;) : You better.

And just like that I walked into my meeting full of anticipation for what was happening tonight. 

——————————

A/n— Buckle in you seat belts, we're going for a ride ;)  
If you know what I mean.

——————
Published- 3/9/2022
Word count- 1271
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.5K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
2.3M 42.9K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
2.2M 66.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...