Demon Hairpin II: My wayward...

By doulan_18

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS STORY) #1- historical fiction (15/12/2022) #1- loveless marriage (22/03/2022) #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50(Epilogue)
100K reads ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜˜
Important announcement

Chapter 40

4.4K 108 20
By doulan_18

They were dusty, as if they had experienced wind and frost. Their cloaks were stained with a layer of dust, and Fu Yanlin's chin had a ballast, but even so did not reduce his handsomeness, but added heroism.

"Marquis."

"Sleep? Did you wake you up?"

Mu Huanqing shook his head. " I haven't slept yet."

She ordered someone to find the Liu brothers and send someone to boil hot water, prepare hot tea and eat that can warm her stomach.

After the order, Mu Huanqing asked the in charge to greet Zhuang Kang and the other three. He took Fu Yanlin to the study, helped him unload the cloak, let him take it away and shake it clean. When the hot water came, soaked the towel and handed it to him, and let him wash his hands and wipe his face.

She did these things naturally. She didn't please him very much, but prepared it for him conscientiously, because she could see that he must have been on his way for several nights.

After he finished cleaning his hands and face, she asked someone to take things off. As soon as the subordinates left, she turned around and was about to ask him something, but Fu Yanlin suddenly reached out to put her waist and held her in her arms.

"Marquis?"

"Don't move." He hugged her, leaned his chin on her shoulder, smelled the fragrance after she bathed, and couldn't help sighing comfortably. " I just want to hug you , I won't do anything."

Mu Huanqing's body is a little stiff. Relying on her closest but strangest man, she had not been close to him for four years and suddenly touched his hard chest. For a moment, she didn't know how to respond. Even if she wanted to refuse, her heart softened after listening to his approximate pleading tone.

Her face is a little hot. Judging from his hard work, as long as he doesn't do anything beyond... It doesn't matter if he hugs her.

Fu Yanlin was really afraid that she would refuse. Fortunately, she didn't struggle too much. He was very satisfied to hold her like this. He took great effort to please her and finally made some progress.

"I should have returned to the capital directly to recover my life." He whispered in her ear.

"Uh-huh." She answered lightly.

"But thinking of you and Doudou, I came."

Mu Huanqing immediately realised that he did not go back directly to the capital, but went around her first. He was in such a hurry that he would be so tired in order to find time to stay here.

She couldn't help sighing. " Marquis, what's wrong with you? Come here in a hurry for a while." She can't run. But she didn't say the last sentence, because she seemed to promise him.

"You should understand why I came." With a gentle sentence about his lovesickness, Mu Huanqing's face couldn't help but get hotter.

Seeing that she was silent, he smiled bitterly and had to confess to himself. " Wifey, I think about you very much..."

When he was outside, he thought about her in the dead of night, the way she looked with her daughter, and whether she would be happy to receive his letter? Do you like the horse sculptures he collected for her? I wonder if she will miss him... In order to see her quickly, I rushed away sleeplessly.

It turns out that unconsciously, he had put her in his heart, and she still seemed to be in the position of rejecting him.

Mu Huanqing let him hold her. She is not hard-hearted. In the face of him like this, it is difficult not to be moved.

At this time, there was a sound outside, and the servant sent food.

"Marquis, eat something!" She said. He was in a hurry and certainly didn't have time to eat.

Fu Yanlin didn't answer, and nothing happened. She couldn't help feeling surprised.

"Marquis?"

There was a slight snoring sound in her ear, and she was stunned. How could he fall asleep like this? She couldn't help laughing and wanted to pull him away, but when she touched the back of his hand, she found it was hot. She was stunned again and immediately touched his face, which was indeed hot.

He has a fever!

"Heart girl."

Hearing the master's call, Xinyu immediately pushed the door in. As soon as he entered the door and saw this situation, he was also stunned.

"The marquis is sick. Come and help me help him go to bed."

With the joint efforts of the two, Fu Yanlin finally pulled away his hand, placed it on the bed, and helped him take off his boots, shoes and socks.

Mu Huanqing ordered Liu Yun and Liu Mu to come in to help serve him, and then immediately sent someone to Mazhuang to find Dr. Wu.

When Zhuang Kang and the other three heard that adults had a fever, they rushed over immediately. Mu Huanqing asked them the truth one by one. Only then did they know that Fu Yanlin had no time to rest for months. Once they finished the work, they rushed non-stop. Originally, it should have been six days' journey, but it was shortened by him to three days. In the past three days, he did not sleeplessly and only changed horses at the post station. No Take a break and go straight to her.

Even the iron body can't stand months of hard work. I'm afraid it's extremely tired and wind evil invades.

When Mu Huanqing saw Zhuang Kang and the other three people, they were also embarrassed and looked very tired, so he comforted them and asked them to go back to their room to rest first.

Your excellency had an order for a long time. When he arrived at Zhuangzi, the three of them listened to the wife's master, so they retreated according to the words.

Mu Huanqing asked Liu's sisters and brothers to help Fu Yanlin take off his clothes and trousers. After wiping it all over his body, he changed into a clean shirt. When they were ready, she went into the inner room and saw Fu Yanlin's beard on her face. She asked someone to bring a razor and oil to ask her sisters to shave his beard clean.

Hearing this, Liu Yun and Liu Mu immediately shook their heads with fear.

That's a knife! Without the permission of the adult, take a knife to touch his face. Even if he is not different, he will be slaughtered by the adult.

When Mu Huanqing saw that they were scared like that, he was not reluctant, so he had to fight in person.

She first applied oil to Fu Yanlin's chin. After cleaning her hands, she put the razor on his chin and slowly and carefully shaved off the ballast for him.

He slept soundly and didn't wake up at all. He was so relieved that he gave her life.

Fu Yanlin did sleep soundly. As soon as he saw her, he heard her voice and smelled her breath, he felt that he had returned home. Therefore, as soon as he relaxed, he slept in the dark and didn't even know that he was ill.

Fu Yanlin did trust her, because he knew that the woman could face any emergencies and deal with them calmly. As long as she is here, he can rest at ease. Even if he is tired, he will fall into the arms of this woman.

Mu Huanqing wringed out the wet towel and put it on his forehead, waiting for Dr. Wu to come over. His whole face was red and his body was hot. She changed several towels to wipe his face and neck in turn so that he could feel better.

Just as she was wiping his neck, his big hand suddenly took her hand. She was stunned and looked up at him, and saw that he was also looking at her.

"Are you awake?" She asked.

He didn't answer, just stared at her.

"What do you think? What's wrong?"

He still stared at her, looking a little slow to react.

Mu Huanqing was caught by him with one hand and had to touch his forehead with the other hand.

"You don't have a broken brain, do you? People have become stunned."

She was casual, but he suddenly called her." Wife..."

Mu Huanqing smiled. " You fell asleep at ease. I have sent someone to hire a doctor. It should be almost there. Wait a minute."

Suddenly, Fu Yanlin pulled her over, suddenly turned over and pressed her under her body, kissed her lips--

Fu Yanlin had a sweet dream, in which he kissed Mu Huanqing and tasted this little mouth, which was as soft and charming as he thought.

Now think about it, he really doesn't understand how he let this woman go in the first place? The memories of the first round room between the two have long been blurred, and he can't remember the details of the time no matter how he thinks about it.

It's his fault. That night, he drank wine and suffocated his anger. He just wanted to perfunctorily as soon as possible, so he didn't remember anything or taste anything.

When he had this heart, she didn't have the heart. Watching her build his own world, he gradually appreciated her and finally fell in love with her, but he could no longer have her as before, and had to try his best to please her.

She is his wife. This woman has given birth to a child for him, but he can't touch her at will.

The woman slipped too much for him to start. Although he smiled politely at him, he could feel a hard shield behind her smooth back, which made people unable to find weaknesses.

He once thought of threatening her daughter, but the more he knew that the more face she looked, the less he dared to act rashly, because she had no desire for him, and respect for him was only his daughter's share.

It is also a hero among women who can be as generous as her.

For such a woman, he can no longer treat her with the attitude of his wife and concubine. That will only make her despise him, and the most intolerable thing he can tolerate is that she despise him.

He wanted to kiss her and was afraid that she would be angry. When he hugged her, he had to plead with her in a low voice. He doesn't know what's wrong with him, but he is not ashamed at all, because she deserves his treatment.

He just wanted to tell her what happened outside, because he knew that she would understand that she was such a smart and calm woman, and this woman was his wife Fu Yanlin.

He didn't know how long it would take for her to agree to let him touch her, so he had to quench his thirst in his dream first. In the dream, he could hold her and kiss her without scruples. Because it was a dream, he was not afraid that she would be angry. He wanted to do whatever he wanted to her like this.

Mu Huanqing's eyes widened. She didn't expect Fu Yanlin to suddenly press down and kiss her. She was so angry that she wanted to push him away, but the guy's strength was terrible.

"Fu - well - Fu Yanlin - tired of living you - ah - don't touch it - dare -"

This person who kills thousands of knives dares to stick his tongue in, even his hand. He lives impatiently! Did he burn his brain?

Fu Yanlin's brain is not burned out, but it's almost like burning. His usual suppressed desire is like a tiger coming out in a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 3.9K 43
แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ - แ€šแ€ฝแ€ฎแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€”แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ - แ€›แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€„แ€บ x แ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€šแ€ฝแ€ฎ - แ€šแ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บ x แ€›แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธ
117K 4.7K 31
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
38.7K 2.4K 53
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š›...
9.5M 725K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...