Demon Hairpin II: My wayward...

By doulan_18

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS STORY) #1- historical fiction (15/12/2022) #1- loveless marriage (22/03/2022) #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50(Epilogue)
100K reads 🥳💃🎉😘
Important announcement

Chapter 36

4.5K 126 9
By doulan_18

"My wife grew up in the prairie and looked forward to the life of the prairie, and my eldest daughter also loved horses very much, so I, as a father, also studied some."

As soon as Fu Yanlin heard this, he knew that his wife was referring to Aunt Li, not his wife. It is well known that Lord Mu spoils Aunt Li, and Aunt Li is Mu Huanqing's own mother.

"However, it is difficult to tame a thousand-mile horse. My eldest daughter looks like a thousand-mile horse's temperament. Even if she gets married, she has a marquis's house and has to live in Zhuangzi for four years."

Fu Yanlin was stunned, stopped, and turned his head to look at Mu Cangying.

It turns out that he has known for a long time. Fu Yanlin's face instantly sank, and the vigilance in his eyes increased greatly. These words circled for a long time, and the original purpose was to threaten him.

"What does Lord Shepherd mean? Is it to threaten me in this way? If so, you will be disappointed. Since you know that she lives on Zhuangzi, you should also know the reason why she went to Zhuangzi. If you want to sue me in front of the emperor, you are not afraid."

Seeing his son-in-law's gloomy face, Mu Cangying shook his head and smiled.

"Don't worry, son-in-law. I won't tell the emperor, but also decide not to ignore this matter. I just want to tell you that I married Qinger to you at the beginning not to win over your Fu family, but Qinger is my favourite daughter. I want to find a good match for her." Speaking of this, Mu Cangying suddenly straightened up and looked at him with a solemn face. " I understand that you can't treat Qinger well because of my prejudice, but if you are really not suitable, just look away. If you really want to divorce, I will not stop you, but will also help the emperor plead. From then on, she will be released back to the prairie and let her continue to be a thousand-mile colt on the grassland."

Fu Yanlin was surprised by this speech. His serious expression when he looked at Lord Mu was not like a joke at all, but serious.

"Yan Lin, do you think the Prime Minister's opposition to the emperor's Ma Zheng is for his own benefit, or do you really think that this policy is not beneficial to the country and oppose it? Today, the emperor is in his prime. He is dedicated to the people and wants to make a difference, but he is constrained by the elders. It is difficult to reach out his ambition. Is this the blessing of the people or their disaster?"

At this point, Mu Cangying stopped talking and left the answer to Fu Yanlin to think about it himself. He smiled freely and flirted with his robe and went back to Mufu.

Fu Yanlin saw his carriage drive away, and he also climbed on the horse's back and rode him home.

Mu Cangying's words really made Fu Yanlin ponder.

Because he went out to lead the army to suppress bandits, he worked outside for several months in order to handle the horse theft case. It was really hard. In order to reward him, in addition to giving him gold and silver, the emperor specially allowed him half a month's rest and could rest at home.

However, Fu Yanlin got half a month's leave, but he was not at peace in the house. On the first day, an aunt made up his mind in order to compete for him to stay in his room at night.

He read military books in his study. Fu Yanlin has long been tired of this kind of thing, either by sending someone to invite him or for something. In the past, my aunt quarrelled so much that it was wrong to go to anyone's room, so he ordered him to go down and say that he would stay in the study tonight so that they could rest.

Although he didn't have to go to court, he was so thoughtful that he handed over a post to invite him, or came to give gifts, hoping to win him up.

As a marquis of Zhenyuan, Fu Yanlin can't be pushed away, so he has to socialise and deal with it. He was busy all day and returned to the house. Before he had a few sips of tea and a hot chair, a servant came to inform him and told him which aunt had an accident, so he went to visit her in that aunt's room.

The news spread to other rooms, and everything was immediately learned. In the evening, he was about to go to bed, and an aunt in the backyard had an inexplicable accident, which disturbed him from idle days and sleep all night.

Finally, he gave an order that any aunt dared to live in the suburbs if she had something to do at night and sold the maids serving in the house. Then the aunts rested.

However, the drama of competing for favours only took three days off, and another servant came to inform that Aunt Zhao had fallen into the water and was still pushed.

Fu Yanlin was criticising the official document in the study at that time. Hearing this, he sighed faintly and asked lazily, "Do you know about this to the old lady?"

The custod replied quickly, "not yet."

Hearing this, Fu Yanlin smashed the inkstone platform at the conductor on the spot and said angrily, "The old lady presides over the feed. You don't report the backyard to the backyard first, but come here to annoy me. If I have time to take care of it, what else do I want you to do!"

"HOU... MARQUIS..." THE TROITNESS KNELT DOWN IN FEAR.

"You hide so fast that you can't even hit your inkstone. Come on, drag him down and hit twenty boards, and sell him!"

"The marquis spared his life. The little one was wrong, the marquis--" The waiter in charge cried, but it was too late to regret it and was dragged out by two bodyguards.

In fact, this custod also deserved it. He privately accepted the benefits of his aunt, but he didn't know that Fu Yanlin had already been notified of this matter. He rubbed his eyebrows and felt upset. Every time there is an accident in the backyard, which time is not thunderous and rainy? To put it bluntly, he changed his trick to care and comfort him.

These women married into the house and didn't let him feel at ease, but they liked to make tricks while he was not bathed, causing him all the trouble, which made the back house restless.

He suddenly remembered his days at the manor, Doudou, and the woman. He suddenly stood up, walked out of the study, and immediately ordered people to prepare horses. With Liu Yun and Liu Mu's sisters who were confidants and serving, he rode out of the city and ran to the manor.

That night, when he appeared on Zhuangzi again, Mu Huanqing was stunned and didn't even have time to pretend to have a smiling face. Although she tried her best to hide her expression, he could see that she was very reluctant to see him.

He stared at her and said horizontally. " This is Benhou's Zhuangzi." It means, what's wrong with him coming to live in his own farm?

Mu Huanqing suddenly was speechless. This man lives like someone who provoked him. He was full of irritation and even spoke with a hooligan flavour. It was the first time she saw him with the look of "Dare you drive me away and try".

Seeing that she knew nothing to provoke him, Fu Yanlin went straight into the yard, went familiarly to the house, and lay in bed and slept soundly.

After he entered the room, Mu Huanqing turned around and said strangely to Liu Yun and Liu Mu, "I didn't want to rob his farm. What did he do so nervously?"

Liu Yun and Liu Mu were speechless for a while. What can they say? He said that the marquis was afraid of asking for her and was kicked out by her as soon as he came, so he emphasised that the village was his first.

How dare they say such a face-saving thing? In case it comes to the marquis's ears, they can't finish eating and walk around. At that time, it will be their sisters and brothers who will be driven away.

Mu Huanqing shook his head. She can't drive Fu Yanlin away, so she can only think about the benefits. At least he brought the waiter himself without her to arrange it separately. It's easier than last time. At most, he can prepare a few more bowls, chopsticks and quilts.

That night, Fu Yanlin slept until dawn, and the score of sleep was particularly sweet. He was annoyed by his aunt in the backyard, and he could also see his lovely daughter.

Doudou ran to him early in the morning and threw himself into his arms. With the child's innocent smile, he shouted "Daddy", which made Fu Yanlin suddenly feel that the whole world was refreshed and tired and disappeared.

"Good daughter, do you miss your father?"

"Yes!" After saying that, Doudou took the initiative to incense her father's face, which made Fu Yanlin happy.

As soon as the general soldier was happy, Zhuang Kang's group had a better life. After breakfast, they rolled up their sleeves and went to work in the manor.

Mu Huanqing originally didn't let them do anything, but they said that it was what the marquis told him and asked the mime to call them as much as possible. Whether it was carrying water, chopping firewood or carrying heavy objects, they would do it.

Mu Huanqing thought that she was indeed short of manpower. The wives of several servants gave birth to children or their elders needed to be taken care of when they were sick. She asked her for leave to go back to her hometown, and she asked Zhuang Kang and the other three to use it first. Anyway, it was useless.

Mu Huanqing also had her own business to do, but the study was occupied by Fu Yanlin, so she had to read the books on the big table in the living room. At this time, someone came in outside the house. She looked up and saw Fu Yanlin coming in with Doudou in her arms.

As soon as Doudou saw her mother, he said that his father took her to the horse running. He also woven a butterfly with reeds for her and showed it to her.

Mu Huanqing looked up at Fu Yanlin and thought that although the man had been bad to her in the past, he did cherish Doudou. Looking at this, it was okay to let him live for a few days. He smiled and touched his daughter's head and said, "It's so beautiful. Since you like it, keep it well. Mom has something to do. How about you play with your father?"

Doudou nodded cleverly, and Mu Huanqing raised his eyes to tell Fu Yanlin to ask him to take Doudou out to play, but he cut off the words first. " I'll play with her. Go ahead and ignore us."

He picked up the beans and sat on the couch beside him, intending to stay here.

Mu Huanqing wanted to say something, but then he gave up thinking that they were playing with them. As long as he didn't quarrel with her, he continued to read her books and ignored them.

Doudou sat on Fu Yanlin's leg, took the woven butterfly and smiled secretly.

The reason why Fu Yanlin sat here was that Doudou asked. The daughter said she wanted to be with her father, but she also wanted to see her mother. Fu Yanlin agreed to hug her and sit in the hall with the mother and daughter.

He didn't know why he agreed easily, maybe because he also wanted to see what the woman was busy with on week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 139K 54
In ancient Times, we have heard about stories of kings who were in polygamous marriages. And certain movies have romanticised their life with second...
18.1K 1.4K 37
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
67.7K 6.6K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
383K 71.6K 13
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...