I Don't Like You

By Hyxcklvr

"Donghyuck I don't like you.." " I'm confused, I don't like you ethier Mark.." Donghyu... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
THE END

15

324 17 5
By Hyxcklvr

Donghyuck felt stupid for letting Mark take his first kiss especially while Mark was drunk but what can he do now. His mood hasn't changed he's been all sad since that day and now it's a new week. During a free period he had asked to go to the library unfortunately for him he had saw Lucas. He tried to get out before Lucas saw him but the librarian had called Donghyuck which brought Lucas attention to him. Donghyuck turned in his books that the librarian was asking for.

Lucas finally called Donghyuck over to join him. "What are you doing here?" Lucas asked. "I just came to turn in some books and probably check out some new ones" Donghyuck said with a shrug and not even trying to make eye contact with Lucas. "Do you perhaps remember what happened at my party?" Lucas asked. Donghyuck finally met his eyes.

"I do and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I was drunk and acting stupid." Donghyuck started rambling and kept saying apologizes but Lucas stopped him. "It's okay Donghyuck it not like it was a bad kiss" Lucas said with a heartwarming smile.

"I know you know about me liking you. Jaemin told me, I know you don't like me and that's okay." Lucas said. And Donghyuck felt bad even his eyes started to get blurry from tears. "Don't cry Hyuck honestly it's okay."Lucas tried to reassure him but Donghyuck shook his head.

"It's not I kissed you and I shouldn't have done it especially now since you like me" Donghyuck said and Lucas only smiled. "Its okay, now I get why you were mad though. Mark sleeping with Koeun I'm guessing" Lucas said and Donghyuck could've sworn he was sidekick.

"Its unfortunate I like him, sometimes I don't get how." Donghyuck said with a frown. "Even if this hurts me I'm just gonna say it anyways. The way Mark's looks at you is way different then anytime he looked at Koeun, he looks at you with so much love you can practically see the hearts" Lucas said and that brought a smile to Donghyuck's face.

"Your way too nice Lucas" Donghyuck pouted. Lucas laughed. When the bell rung they both got up. "Let's go to lunch together I'll sit with your table" Lucas said. Donghyuck let him and they both went to the lunch room just to buy some snacks from the vending machine.

They headed to the groups usual eating spot and little by little they all get there. Sungchan smiled as Donghyuck sat next to him and gave him a hug. "Me and Lucas brought snacks." Donghyuck gestured for Lucas to sit next to him and he did just that.

Donghyuck felt a glare on him and he looked in the direction and met eyes with Renjun. Donghyuck raised an eyebrow but Renjun rolled his eyes and started talking to Chenle in Chinese. Donghyuck frowned. Why did it seem like Renjun was mad at him.

He tried to get Renjun's attention but the boy only ignored him and no one seemed to notice except Mark, Lucas and Sungchan since each boy had been staring at Donghyuck. Donghyuck pouted and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom." Donghyuck said and walked away. Lucas and Sungchan we're going to get up but they saw Mark already following him.

That cause the other people at the table to follow them with their eyes. "What happened?" Yangyang asked. "I'm not sure but it definitely has something to do with him." Lucas says as he points at Renjun and gets up and leaves to his next class early.

Everyone stared at Renjun. "Why are you guys staring at me?" Renjun asked annoyed.  "What is Lucas talking about?" Chenle asked but Renjun only shrugged. Sungchan stayed quiet because he didn't actually know what was going on.

Everyone else were confused but were relieved when Donghyuck came back with Mark with a smile. "Where did hyung go?" Donghyuck asked. "Maybe to class? I'm not sure he left a bit after you did." Jisung Said. Donghyuck nodded and the bell rung so everyone went to their classes.

Donghyuck arrived home after practice with Mark which made him arrive at home a little after 6pm. He was shocked to see Johnny cooking in the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked as he walked up to Johnny. "Mom didn't tell you that Auntie is finally coming down here and That they'd be staying here til they found a house?" Johnny asked and Donghyuck shook his head.

"Mom and dad went to pick them up so go shower and come help finish up the food." Johnny ordered and Donghyuck did as told. He took a nice quick shower and changed into some comfy clothing.

When he went back down he had set the table and then started helping Johnny with the food. By the time they plated everything their family had just arrived. "Aunt and uncle nakamoto!" Donghyuck exclaimed and hugged them. Johnny did the same and they greeted their two cousins.

Everyone sat at the dinner table. "I explained to Donghyuck but I'm surprised you didn't tell him. Johnny said. "I tried calling him but he didn't answer " their mom said. "I was probably practing with mark hyung, I got here a little after 6pm. Donghyuck explained.

"Well we hopefully won't be here too long. Yuta will be going to gangnam with Johnny tomorrow and they will live together and go to the same school." Mr.Nakamoto said.

After they finished dinner Donghyuck showed Yuta and Shotaro to the room they'd be staying while Johnny showed their aunt and uncle to their room. Donghyuck was about to leave when Yuta called him.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yes hyung?" Donghyuck answered. "We just gonna tell you since Johnny knows...we are gay and our parents know so it's okay." Yuta said and the two brothers waited for Donghyuck's reaction.

"Wait Johnny was knows and he was okay with not" Donghyuck asked. Shotaro nodded. "Wow I do like boys but for some reason I've been scared to Johnny." Donghyuck said now feeling bad his brother wasn't the first person he came to.

"It's okay you can tell who ever when your ready but I'm sure Johnny is even talking to a boy so your more then fine." Yuta said with a smirk.

"I'll actually talk to him later, maybe tomorrow." Donghyuck said and wished the two goodnight and went to his room to get a good night rest.

"Here's those pictures, he kissed Mark and Lucas but really so it doesn't hurt Mark , you show the Lucas ones." The unknown person said to Koeun. "I'm Surprised your the one who came to me with this " Koeun said with a smirked.

"At first I thought he liked Mark but he's always with Lucas and maybe  he kissed Lucas because of Mark kissing you but there's no way he doesn't like Lucas" the unknown person reasoned "I don't like Donghyuck so I'm allowed to do this but you're just a bad friend, helping me out your friend even though you're also gay and you're doing just cause your jealous." Koeun smirked.

"You might be worse than me... I would say I hope you don't regret this but I don't care." Koeun said. "Not to mention you seem  a bit tipsy right now So when you sober up don't feel too bad" Koeun said with another smirk and left the person.

The unknown person realized what he don't but there really wasn't no going back now he just hope Donghyuck wouldn't find out.

Honestly you guys I feel like Donghyuck is mad at me but I don't know why." Mark sulked on chenle's bed. "Maybe he saw you and Koeun proceed to have sex after you guys kissed" Chenle said while drawing something. Mark frozed on the bed. "I didn't kiss Donghyuck what are you talking about?" Mark said and Chenle laughed.

"You definitely did, see" Chenle showed him the picture in his phone and him and Donghyuck were in fact kissing. After seeing that picture he felt like he could remember that entire day. "Holy shit where did you get that from?" Mark asked.

"Renjun, remember he said he'd keep and eye on Donghyuck for you." Chenle said. "Thank god for Renjun but I'm so fucked." Mark groaned. "Sorry hyung I thought you knew." Chenle said as he finished up his drawing. "I remember it now but I didn't really go to Koeun she came to me and handed me like a way stronger drink like henessy." Mark explained.

"Well just confess at this point you guys both like each other and I feel like somethings up with Renjun and Donghyuck but who knows." Chenle shrugged.
"I do too but maybe I'll talk to Donghyuck tomorrow at school." Mark said more to himself then to Chenle.

After Donghyuck finished getting ready He headed downstairs seeing Shotaro eating breakfast with his parents and Yuta. "We should get going." Donghyuck said and Shotaro agreed. They bid their goodbyes and left the house. They go into Donghyuck's car. "My friends are so excited to see you again." Donghyuck said with a smile.

"Well it has been awhile." Shotaro said. "I promise you will like it, You should definitely join the dance team too." Donghyuck suggested. "Where can I sign up" Shotaro said getting excited and that made Donghyuck laugh.

Once they arrived to school they found a parking spot and got out the car. They meet their friends at the gate as they usually do. "Look who's here!" Donghyuck exclaimed as he showed Shotaro and everyone hugged him except for Sungchan.

"Sungchan this is my cousin Shotaro and Shotaro this is Sungchan." Donghyuck said as he introduced them. "I'll show Shotaro around the school" Donghyuck announced and even though Donghyuck did mean to, he walked away with Shotaro as soon as Mark came.

"Did Donghyuck just leave?" Mark asked his friends. "Yeah but he went to go give Shotaro a tour" Jeno explained. Mark sighed in relief because he had thought Donghyuck was avoiding him.

"Where the fuck is Donghyuck?!" Lucas yelled when he got to Donghyuck's friends lunch table. "Hello to you too Lucas" Mark said in a sarcastic tone. "What do you need him for.?" Jaemin asked. "He's in trouble. Just help me find him and if you want to know why just look in side the school or more specifically at Koeun's Instagram." Lucas said before he ran somewhere else.

Mark was the first to go inside the school and followed the rest of the group followed. They saw pictures of Donghyuck all over the school but with him kissing Lucas. "Holy shit." Jeno said. Mark took a deep breath before putting two and two together.

He walked over to Renjun and punched him. The other yelled at Mark but that didn't stop him. "I know it was you Renjun!" Mark yelled. "I know you did it, you said you would watch Donghyuck for me and that's why you had a picture of me and him and they why you have a picture of him and Lucas!" Mark yelled.

Everyone in there shocked state didn't even stop Mark when he tackled Renjun and started throwing punches. Mark only stopped when he felt a familiar warm embrace pull him off of Renjun. "Mark hyung why would you hit Renjun, I know he's mad at me but you don't have to hit him!" Donghyuck scolded Mark.

Mark turned to him. "Look around Donghyuck, he did that." Mark said and glared at Renjun who was on the ground catching his breath with a bloody nose and bruises. Donghyuck did as told and when he came in contact with a picture of him and Lucas he felt tears coming down his face.

"R-Renjun what does mark mean? You didn't do this right?" Donghyuck pleaded as he looked at Renjun. "I'm sorry I did it. I love Lucas and I... I'm really sorry" Renjun said as he got up and try to grab Donghyuck's hands but Donghyuck only moves away from him.

"I-I just don't understand, why would you do this? I never did anything to you?!" Donghyuck exclaimed. "I like Lucas! It's not fair you kiss him and you kiss mark and damnit even Sungchan likes you!" Renjun yelled as he got closer to Donghyuck. Lucas had finally found Donghyuck but by that time it was too late.

"I don't like Lucas, me and Lucas even talked about it but as for Sungchan..." Donghyuck said as he looked at Sungchan who had his head down. "I don't deserve this shit." Donghyuck said and just walked away from the group of kids or more like sprinted.

Mark looked at Renjun who was crying and scoffed. "How did you have the audacity to cry when you just outed someone when you're gay!" Mark said getting in his face but before getting any closer Lucas stopped him. "Just go away would you" Jaemin said to Renjun. Renjun did as told.

Mark took off the the pictures and each time he saw it it made him more angry. "Let's just try to get everything down." Jeno ordered and everyone started to help Mark. Before lunch was over they had got all that they had saw on the first floor.

Unfortunately when they headed to the second there was more and even a Koeun who was smirking. Mark could hear people whispering about the pictures. Jungwoo came to Mark as soon as he saw the pictures.

"The fuck are you still here for? Go find Donghyuck!" Jungwoo yelled at him and Mark came to his senses and ran almost immediately. "y'all listen here who ever is talking about Donghyuck we will fucking beat your ass because he has been nothing but a sunshine to you and if you think this bitch Koeun and Renjun is gonna ruin him then think twice!" Jaemin yelled as loud as he could and caught everyone's attention.

To his surprise they didn't hold back on yelling at rude things about Koeun and Renjun . He wish Donghyuck was here to see the support he had. He had such a big impact on these kids that they stood up for him. Jaemin was happy but it didn't last long when he saw Koeun was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.9K 33
Donghyuck didn't realised that he fell into Mark's trap . Story cover strictly doesn't belong to me . Storyline belongs to me © Start : 4 / 6 / 2017...
261K 16.5K 33
[Instagram AU] Donghyuck can't hear anymore. He's deaf, but that doesn't stop him from liking the famous rapper, Mark Lee. You might be laughing. "He...
4.5K 185 17
"Aren't you scared they will hear us?"Donghyuck asked. "No so you shouldn't be either , besides everyone is in their room and if you stay quiet no o...
13.3K 973 29
《A Markhyuck fanfiction》 In which Lee Donghyuck, treated as being sick by his mother, is trying to escape his clouded reality and seek for a ray of s...