Enemies with Benefits

By zuziestories_xo

A night of drinking. A one night stand. An agreement. All things which two sworn enemies should never do toge... More

enemies with benefits | foreword
enemies with benefits | 1
enemies with benefits | 2
enemies with benefits | 3
enemies with benefits | 4
enemies with benefits | 5
enemies with benefits | 6
enemies with benefits | 7
enemies with benefits | 8
enemies with benefits | 9
enemies with benefits | 10
enemies with benefits | 12
enemies with benefits | 13
enemies with benefits | 14
enemies with benefits | 15
enemies with benefits | 16
enemies with benefits | 17
enemies with benefits | 18
enemies with benefits | 19
enemies with benefits | 20
enemies with benefits | 21
enemies with benefits | 22
enemies with benefits | 23
enemies with benefits | 24
enemies with benefits | 25
enemies with benefits | 26

enemies with benefits | 11

40.6K 606 201
By zuziestories_xo

Chapter Eleven: Midnight Escapades

***

It hit midnight when I heard a pebble at my window. At first, I ignored it, thinking it might be some stupid prank from some neighbourhood kids. But when I heard it again, I couldn't help but get out of bed to investigate, heading over to the window to see who was disturbing me at such an hour.

Unsurprisingly, the instigator was none other than Alexander.

"Finally," he called out. "I was starting to think I needed a bigger rock, and I can't guarantee the safety of your window with that."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my hair blowing in the chilly wind.

Even from the distance and darkness, I could see his grin. "Can I come in?"

"No." I replied. "I want to know what you're doing here."

He just stared up at me for a few moments, not saying anything. I was growing bored and cold just standing at my window, but I didn't want to find out what would happen if I left it - Alexander was relentless, and I knew that from my years under his thumb.

Eventually, he spoke. "Well, you aren't going to find out by keeping me out here."

"Alexander." I said firmly, crossing my arms. "Go home. Before I lose my cool."

He didn't say anything, instead opting to walk away from sight. Sighing in relief, I shut my window and pulled the curtains in front of it. I flipped my lamp on and shut the ceiling light off. There was a warm light in my room, and I was prepared to go to bed and let this thing with Alexander go.

I just got into bed, the covers engulfing the majority of my body, when I snapped to reality.

Alexander barely put up a fight. Normally, he could be the most stubborn asshole in the world. He'd be the type that'd make me go grey before I got my own way. So how had he left so easily?

Horror filled me as I scrambled out of bed and ran to the window, clawing at the curtains and tugging them to the side. And there I understood why Alexander left so easily; I understand why I barely had to argue for him to give up.

He was climbing the tree right beside my window. The idiot was going to climb into my room.

I pulled my window up, the cold breeze hitting me once more. Shivers ran down my arms, leaving a trail of goosebumps, but I wasn't sure whether it was purely because of the temperature.

"Jesus, Alexander. What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I wanted to yell, but it came out more like a hiss. My parents were right downstairs, and I'd be mortified if I alerted them.

"Would you believe me if I said I was crazy for you?" Alexander said, his head tipping up as he reached the branch that was scarily close to my window.

"Don't mock me. Why are you trying to get into my room at midnight?"

He climbed a little higher before he stopped, taking a few deep breaths before he just stared at me, his green eyes darker than usual.

"Come on, Kelsie. You're not stupid; do the math." One of his hands let go off the branch, leaving him to be supported by one hand alone. Show off. "Fuck, I need to go to the gym more."

His words rang in my head. "You came here to hook up? Alexander, I— my parents are home! And today at school— well, I thought that'd be enough for you. This is all new to me."

"Today at school was hardly enough. I tried holding out until the weekend - trust me, I did. But I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, and for a moment I was shocked. That was until he added on; "believe it or not, despite you being so annoying."

"I'm annoying?" I sputtered.

That distraction was all he needed, as his foot moved to the inside of my room and second later he was crouching down on my floor. He moved up to shut the window and the closed the curtains, all in the meanwhile I was staring at him in awe.

"You've actually lost your sense of reality if you think I'm going to have sex with you tonight." I said, watching him as he moved to me, stepping closer with every step I took back.

My back hit the wall quickly after, and his hands went to the wall either side of my head, caging me in. I couldn't deny how my body reacted to this; I was longing for him - sexually, of course. Never anything else - and it was all encompassing. My heart was racing and a rush of sensations ran through me, begging to let this continue.

Alexander's breath tickled the hairs on my neck as he spoke. "Well, I must not have a lot of sense anyway to want this with you in the first place, huh?"

I blinked, and then his lips were on mine. I protested for about two seconds before I was drawn in, his taste intoxicating. Could you blame me? I may despise Alexander, but holy hell this man can kiss. Not really surprising, considering his popular reputation and the girls he regularly flirts with.

Once again, I'll never understand how Alexander got to this point in his life.

His mouth was frantic on mine, his hands moving from the wall to my cheeks, where he cupped my face. My hands immediately went to his hair, the thick strands wrapping around my fingers.

It didn't take long for his hands to move from my face to somewhere else - within seconds, his hands moved down to my ass, where he squeezed, earning a gasp for me. From there, two things happened, both so quickly I didn't know the order - he lifted me up off the ground and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I was too far gone, unable to think about anything else but him. This moment with him was all that made sense in my head, the rest a bunch of incoherent jumbled thoughts. Perhaps I'd look back on this and regret I fell under his control so fast, but right there I couldn't care less.

Somehow, I managed to take my mouth off him long enough to say, "the door isn't locked. My parents could walk in."

It was midnight, so the only reason they'd come in was if I made a loud noise and they came to investigate. But with Alexander around, anything was possible.

Alexander nodded and then his lips descended on mine again. Suddenly I felt my back come off the wall, and that's when I noticed he was carrying my towards the door, still kissing me. He put me against the door, lips moving from my mouth to my neck to allow me to move and lock the door from this position.

My brain was frazzled as he sucked and nibbled on the sensitive part of my neck, however I still managed to reach the lock and turn it. With a satisfying click, we got the confirmation that we wouldn't be disturbed, and Alexander didn't waste a second to go to my bed and lower me down after that.

I watched as he strung his shirt off and then joined me on the bed, elbows going to either side of my head as he placed his lips on mine again, continuing to kiss the shit out of me. My legs wrapped around his lean figure, doing my hardest to get him as close to me as possible.

"Fuck, Kelsie," he muttered as he moved his lips to my neck.

I couldn't form the words, so I moaned instead. Alexander took this as encouragement and hooked his finger around the hem of my pajama bottoms, and slowly began pulling them down. I hardly noticed the chilly air that reached my bare legs as he threw them aside, and then his lips escaped my neck.

I hardly even got the chance to notice my bare legs as heat exploded all over me when his mouth came on my inner thigh, his hands holding onto my waist as if I was going to disappear.

Holy hell, it was too good. It was embarrassing to admit how amazing he made me feel. Alexander Hale: world's worst creature alive, made me feel a surge of electricity I'm sure was inhumanly possible.

But maybe that was the deal with him. Everything was so out of this world.

My back arched as I tugged on his hair. I didn't know whether it was hurting him or not, but from his lack of complaints, I'd assume I wasn't tugging too hard.

"Kelsie," a ragged moan escaped him. "I want to be inside you. Will you let me?"

"Yes." I breathed out. "Just hurry up."

He smiled, though his eyes were dark with lust. "Bossy as always."

"Shut up and take your pants off already."

He gladly obliged, pulling away from me to undo his belt and then the buttons on the jeans he was wearing. I sat up, my trembling hands going to my t-shirt. I hardly noticed I was naked right in front of him, having no bra underneath.

We were both left in our underwear, but I changed that when I crawled over to him - he stood by the side of my bed, so it wasn't hard to reach him - and I gave him a devilish grin as I put my hands on the waistband of his black briefs.

"Go on then." Alexander challenged me.

"We both know I don't back down. Especially to something like this." I said back, and then slowly slid down his briefs.

His cock spring out, in all its glory. It was at that moment that I despised the fact I didn't remember that drunken night with him very well - I wish I remembered what it was like so I could prepare for it happening again.

But then again, maybe I should be glad I don't remember it. Sloppy drunks equals sloppy sex. Add on top of that the fact I was a virgin and we get sex that was likely better left forgotten.

Still, it sort of felt like I was losing my virginity again. After all, it'd be the first time I'd remember it.

And strangely, it was with Alexander again.

Kind of like he was destined to take your virginity this whole time.

I shut my brain up by grabbing his cock and began guiding my hand up and down. I only managed to do this a few times though, as he quickly grabbed my hand and took it away from him.

"I'll come too fast if you do that. And I'd prefer being inside you first." He said, getting back on the bed with me.

I only managed a smile before I decided to do something better with my mouth and mashed my lips onto his. Alexander kissed me back with a force that matched me - no, a force that dominated me, almost knocking me back with how powerful it was at deeming me senseless.

I felt his hands come briefly to my hips, and then I felt my panties sliding down. He only momentarily moved aside to allow me to kick my panties off, with them falling aside to the other pile of clothes I already had resting on the floor.

Urging him closer, I twisted my hips in an attempt to have him close to me, in an attempt to have our bodies clash together. I wasn't proud to admit it, but I was desperate at this point. There was nothing but air between us now.

I felt his tip at my inner thigh and a rush of feelings came straight down my spine. I only had to move a little to feel him inside me, only had to push myself closer to have—

"Condom, Kels." He said, and then leaned over the bed to pick up his jeans.

Shit. How had I almost forgotten something so important? Thankfully Alexander still had his head together otherwise we'd be fucked.

We shared eye contact as he tore off the wrapper and rolled the rubber down his shaft, and then he came back on top of me.

He stroked my cheek as he said, "ready?"

"Hell yes."

"I'm about to ruin all other guys for you, you know that right?"

"Alexander," I tried saying passively, but it came out rougher than I expected. I was aching for this guy. "It's not like there were other guys to begin with. Just stop talking and—"

And in that moment, he pushed forward and I lost all ability to speak. Quickly moving my hand to my mouth, I blocked the moan that threatened to escape, and Alexander must've done the same by biting into my shoulder.

Slowly, he started moving in and out of me, until he picked up the pace and soon it was rough and fast and deep.

It took all my effort to keep my hand where it was, with me even having to jam my fist into my mouth just to stifle the noise. Any sound that escaped me and I was doomed.

And despite how ridiculous this sounded, at that point I didn't even care what it'd mean if my parents showed up outside my door. I was more concerned with the fact it'd mean Alexander and I would have to stop. Now how fucked up was that?

My legs wrapped around him, digging into his back as he thrusted into me mercilessly. I never wanted him to stop, and I knew I'd feel this for long after.

Eventually, I felt my climax coming. Knowing it'd be hard for me to keep my hand in place, I moved Alexander's head off my shoulder and gazed up at him for a few seconds. From the way his green eyes glazed over, I could tell he was close too. That, and from the fact his thrusts got more rugged than they have been and his grip on me got tighter.

"I'm almost—" Alexander started, but I didn't let him finish.

Because instead I pulled him down on my lips and desperately kissed him. He kissed me back, not wasting a second.

And then I came, keeping him on my lips as much as I could, the softest noises managing to escape my throat. I heard muffled groans come from him too, and he came quickly after me.

From there, he slowed down, until he finally pulled out and I felt empty.

For a moment, the two of us just stared at each other. But then Alexander got off me and began cleaning himself up, discarding of the condom and putting his briefs on.

"You better not be thinking about skipping out," I said, my words coming out more like pants. Jesus, how was I supposed to recover from that? "I know what this is, but that'd be pretty shitty on your part."

I didn't want him to spend the night - if my dad or Gina tried opening my door and they noticed it was locked, they'd be suspicious straight away. Plus, I didn't want him longer than he had to be around - I could only ensure Alexander normally for a small amount of time.

But I didn't want him to leave straight away either. It'd make me feel... sleazy. Which was strange, because this is only the second time I've ever had sex.

Alexander pulled up his briefs and then came over to me, his arm resting just above my head. "I always knew you were obsessed with me."

"I change my mind. Get out."

He laughed, and I decided to start getting dressed myself.

I still hated him. But I couldn't deny how he made me feel when we're naked.

I still hate him.

•••

I changed the cover for this book! I feel like it fits a lot better, and I also desperately wanted to procrastinate lol. On a different note, this chapter is finally out! Finally! After missing yet another week! Eureka! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 318 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
1.1M 18.4K 43
HIGHEST RANKS EVER: #4 in #ENEMIES (2021) #1 in #ENEMIESWITHBENEFITS (2021) #1 in #HUMOR (2020) #1 in #BOYFRIEND (2021) Sometimes in an unproductive...
5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
5K 136 22
"Okay, then allow me to offer a pact." He says, immediately making me a mixture of terrified and suspicious. "You say that I'm a jerk; a bully. So, w...