โ€ข๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด...

By fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| DRUNK ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||
|| NIGHTMARE ||
|| MOVE ||
|| PROMISE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THE ONE I LOVE ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| DON'T YOU DARE ||

86 3 0
By fr_kth

~PART-25

Naina's POV

I was in Hoseok's hacking room with everyone else, waiting for Jungkook to put the tracker to give signal to the nearby cctv of Yong-Hae's mansion.

"I got the signal!" Hoseok informed.

"Good, now check there what's going on." Namjoon addressed.

"Jungkook, are you there? Is something wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?" Yoongi asked in Jungkook's ear comm.

"Jungkook isn't responding? Hoseok quickly check Jungkook's location and try to connect with him." Namjoon stated.

"Oh no.. Namjoon, his location seems inside the mansion." Hoseok replied.

"What!?" I panicked and ran towards the monitor.

"Don't worry he'll be fine, now Hoseok you check the cctv recording of last 1 hour." Namjoon instructed.

10 minutes passed out when Hoseok was checking, all of us were worried sick.

"Okay.. We know that, maybe Yong-Hae won't do anything to Jungkook as he knows that he'll lose his chance of getting Naina back. He must've locked Jungkook somewhere or maybe he's torturing Jungkook." Namjoon stated rubbing his temples.

"Let's not waste anytime and discuss on the plan to get Jungkook back." Yoongi you'll get there with Jimin and try not to make others notice you. I and Seokjin will be in the van outside-"

"Guys!! I got the right footage here, take a view." Hoseok shouted.

And we all dashed towards the monitor.

I saw them harrasing Jungkook, he was on his knees, handcuffed and Yong-Hae was infront of him. Then they took him inside the mansion. Jungkook why did you do that!? I cried.

"Hoseok can you provide us the layout of the building." Namjoon asked while Jimin pulled me into a hug, to calm me down.

"Yeah, just a minute." Hoseok replied.

"Guys.." Yoongi muttered signalling towards the door.

"What?" Seokjin asked turning his head to the door.

"Dad.." Namjoon said.

"What happend here? Maybe I can help." Uncle responded closing the door behind.

"J-Jungkook..they took Jungkook." I cried.

"That bastard came this far!?" Uncle clenched his fist.

"Don't worry Nain, Jungkook will be fine." Jimin patted my head.

"Hoseok, you take your time and I'll be discussing it with my dad, in the mean time others can rest if they want." Namjoon said before walking with his dad and leaving us in the room.

An hour later

I was worried-shaking at the thought of losing Jungkook. I couldn't wait anymore. I ran down the hallway and made my way to Namjoon's office, thankfully he wasn't there. I took one of the car key and walked to Hoseok's room, as expected he was too busy in searching the layout of the mansion that he couldn't noticed that I entered his room. I took a photo of the digital map to Yong-Hae's mansion and left the room. I sneaked outside through the back door and sprinted towards the car. I'm sorry Namjoon but I can't leave Jungkook die alone, i've to save him.

I turned on the ignition key and drove off. Please be ok Jungkook.

Once I reached the white building gleaming in the evening sun light, my heart was doing gymnastics in my chest. At first glance it just looked like another tall establishment, but the knowledge of the kind of people inside makes me feel neurotic.

I parked the car at a distance from the building and sprinted sneakily though the way to find the back gate. I pulled out my phone and put it on silent before texting Namjoon. "I'm sorry."

Without wasting any second I peaked though the backdoor and saw no one around, taking the moment I jumped over the wall and crouched down. I slid down my hands to my hips to find the empty holster. Oh my fuckin god- I didn't bring the gun!!??

My eyes widened and I hid behind the wall. Now what i'm going to do? I can't even checkout the car.. It's far away. No!!

I looked around to find any weapon but found nothing. I'll have to do the thing. I sighed before pulling out my pocket knife and made my way to the back door.

Namjoon's POV

My phone rung and I glanced to see an unknown call. I picked up.

"Namjoon, are you doing well?" Yong-Hae laughed.

"You bastard what did you do to Jungkook!?" I shouted.

"Oww nephew you're so annoying, I was just having some fun with that baby boy who's dating my daughter."

"What the fuck how'd you know that!?"

"Don't you know I got my men?" He laughed.

"Stop playing dumb you're going to pay for th-"

I couldn't finish but he hung up. Before I saw a message from Naina- i'm sorry.

Why's she sorry? "Naina?" I called out.

I made my way to her room and knocked on the door. It was locked from outside. "Naina!?"

I covered my mouth. Did she left alone!?

I sprinted to Hoseok's room.
"Hoseok do you know where Naina is?" I asked him.

"No I didn't see her is something wro-"

"What!? Why did you kept the projector on.." My eyes widened and now I was confirmed that she went to Yong-Hae's building.

"Naina..she..she went to Yong-Hae's mansion alone.." I knelt down.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok crouched beside me.

"Hoseok, check her location. Inform the others, let's get there."

Naina's POV

Phew.. That guy didn't saw me.
I turned the other way incase there were other guys.

I crossed a small hallway which led to a cabinet. There was a guy  leaning his back against the wall. Fuck he saw me.

I didn't hesitate and ran to the man to shut his mouth. He did ran to me and tried landing a punch but I slid down and kicked back in the man's leg which led him sliding on his knees, I quick turned back and stabbed the knife in his pulse. Maybe their rooms are here.

I took the other turn. Where could be Jungkook?? I don't want a big fight..

I walked back to the cabinet and knocked on one of the door. I hid behind the wall. The door opened revealing a bald man. I kicked his crotch which made him scream. It was a bad idea..

I quickly covered his mouth and stabbed him in the neck. He was off duty phew. Other men must've heard his scream. I entered the man's room and closed the door behind. I searched for a pistol or some sort of weapon.

Finally!! I found a pistol and a box of ammo in one of the shelve.

It wouldn't be safe to get out through the door. I made my way to the room's window and threw the grappling hook to the upper deck.

I climbed to the deck to see a man checking on his weapons. Why the fuck only I stuck in this kind of situation?

Okay he didn't saw me.. I sneakily tried walking out the door as the door was open but he saw me.

He pulled his trigger and was about to shot, but I threw my knife at him. Yes! The knife hit directly into his head and he collapsed onto the floor.

"Sang-woo are you done with the wea-" another man approached.

"What the fuck!?" His eyes widened.

Then he turned his face to me. "Bitch who are you and what did you do to him!?" The man growled.

"Do you want the same thing happen to you?" I responded pointing my gun at him and pulling on the trigger.

"Who are you?" The man's voice hung low.

"I'm your boss's fucking daughter and your future mafia queen, now do you understand that?" I smirked.

"N-Naina." The man gulped.

"Yeah you know me well, now tell me where did you hid Jungkook!?" I shouted.

"Do you think I'll tell you that easily?" the man smirked.

As he dashed towards me, I shot him but he dodged it. As he reached to me he turned to the side and hit my shoulder leading me to drop the gun. I should've killed him. Anyways I can do it.

I turned back to see the man trying to reach for my gun but I kicked him on his back and he moved forward and fell on the ground. I took the advantage and stepped on his hand, kicking the gun away. "Let's get it hand to hand."

"Do you think I would like to do that?" He pulled out a pocket knife and tried stabbing it on my leg but I jumped back and pulled my knife out from Sang-woo's head.

I positioned the knife and ran to his direction he strolled his knife towards me but I bent down. As I did, he kicked my leg leading me to fall on my chest. He tried stabbing but I rolled to the side and got up. As the man was getting up I didn't hesitate and stabbed him in his knee. The man screamed in pain and got up, rubbing the affected area. I should've stabbed him deeply.

I was caught off guard by him as he ran to me and pinned me to the wall and kicked me a few times in my stomach leading me to drop the knife. Then he pointed the knife infront of my face and pushed it forward. I was trying hard to avoid it, with all my force I kicked him in his crotch. The man instantly dropped the knife and fell on the ground. As I got the chance I picked up the gun and pointed it right at the man's head.

"Stop it!! I'll tell you where your boyfriend is." He put his hands in the air for surrender.

"Do it fast." I muttered.

"He..he's in the storeroom at the underground deck. Take the stairs for the upper deck and move to right, then you'll find a staircase which will lead you directly to the storeroom. Now please spar me I won't tell anyone!!" He begged.

"As if." I scoffed and shot him.

Then I quickly made my way to the upper deck as the man said, luckily I didn't find any men in the way. I took the right and found the staircase. Please Jungkook should be here. I prayed.

As I reached to the ground I instantly crouched down and saw Jungkook, handcuffed, blood was spewed out of his mouth as if someone punched him in his stomach. They beat him!!

A drop of tear left my eye. I glanced further to find a man with earpods in his ear, leaning on a chair and facing the wall. Maybe he's busy in his phone, should I shoot him?

Jungkook was facing the ground, he looked helpless again. I should've made him stay.

"Jungkook. Jungkook!" I whisper shouted.

Jungkook's POV

Yong-Hae's men took me to an underground room and tied me to a chair.

"Now I'll tell you why we got you here, as you're tied up." One of the men said.

"Like you were scared of me." I smirked.

"You little boy playing with us!?" One of them punched my stomach, I wheezed and spewed out blood.

"Do you.." I panted. "Do you think I didn't know why you brought me here?" I laughed closing my eye.

"To lure Nain- why are you laughing? Do you not care about your life?" One of the men slapped me.

"Do you get raged that easily?" I laughed.

"Say that again and you're dead." The man slapped my face again, but this time harder.

I made my head up and glared at the man. "You think you found me before I put the tracker huh? you'll see all of your friends here dead soon." I laughed.

"You really don't care about your life, but atleast think about your girlfriend." One of the man grabbed my hair. Naina please don't worry about me..

"I love her more than anyone in this world did you get it? If anything happens to her-"

"That's enough!" One of them came infront and pulled out a syringe.

"Your drugs won't do a-"

He stabbed the syringe on my shoulder. My eyes widened and my vision got blurry. A few seconds later I blacked out.

As I woke up I saw a man facing the wall and was busy in his phone.

I tried pulling out my pocket knife but it was no use.

"Jungkook. Jungkook!" I heard Naina's voice. What!? What's she doing here? Don't tell me she came here without the others.

I looked here and there around the room and I saw her, peeking through the glass beside the staircase.

Naina's POV

I signalled him that I was going to shot the man and he nodded.

As he did I didn't hesitate shooting the man, after that I instantly ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly. "Look what you've done to yourself, Why did you do that!?" I cried.

"I missed you so much, i'm sorry." He teared up.

I opened his handcuff and he pulled me into another tight hug.

"I-I thought.." I sobbed. "I will loose- I love you!!"

"Calm down..i'm okay right? I love you more." He rubbed my back.

"But I-"

I was cut off as he moved his hand to my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. I returned the kiss warmly as his soft lips were brushing against mine. I moved closer and deepen the kiss.

"Jungkook.." I muttered.

"Hmm.."

"It's not the place, we should get out first." I pulled out and catched my breath.

"You're right." He grabbed wrist and pulled me to the staircase.

"Did you tell the others that you were coming here alone?" He asked.

I pursed my lips. "No..they must be worried, but I messaged Namjoon when I reached here. They'll be here soon." I replied.

"Let's not make any noise." He whispered and grabbed my wrist and I followed him to the way.

We took small steps until reached the backdoor and he helped my climb over the wall to escape.

As we got out of that living hell, Jungkook took my wrist and we sprinted to where his motorcycle was.

"We're here!" He whisper shouted. We  were panting hard of exhaustion.

"No we're here!" Someone shouted behind us.

To be continued..

(A/N)
I like writing action scenes :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 406 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
651K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
177K 14.7K 50
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Mafia Boss jjk ร— Scaredy Cat pjmโ˜… -Description- โA story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
87.5K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...