#2. R&C: TOGETHER. A RIVETCH...

By FerTheOne

our four favourite heroes have somehow managed to talk about their feelings for each other. and now it seems... More

A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS
Solution
--I GOT THE GAMEE--
it happened
A way out
Bring me back what is mine!
our world, home
the nightmare is ended
the party
M-me? a what?
congratulations, Lombaxes!
QUESTION and ANSWERS

The Red Gem

327 8 1
By FerTheOne

HELLO, DEAR READERS ^^

SORRY FOR NOT BE ABLE TO POST LATELY, BUT I ALREADY MADE A POST ON MY PROFILE ABOUT EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO ME IN THESE WEEKS.   --BE SURE TO CHECK IT--

--FerTheOne

N.B. FOR THIS CHAPTER, I'LL UNDERLINE SOME WORDS, LIKE THIS

THESE WORDS, OR PHRASES, ARE REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT, IN FACT, I LL UNDERLINE THEM SO YOU ALL WILL SEE THEM. BECAUSE THEY ARE A STORY. THE STORY i THOUGHT ABOUT FOR THIS RIFT APART BOOK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nefarious: so you just want to make them all lose their hope?

The Dealer: yes, as with all the other Lombaxes of their kind, if you remember correctly, the Lombaxes made a mistake. . . they trusted. ONE. PERSON.

Nefarious: do you mean tachyon?

The Dealer: Exactly. Now, what I want to do, is submit the 4 Lombaxes to my will. since Tachyon has broken off negotiations with me. what a fool. .. he said he had no time to waste on this "game" of mine.

Regi: But. . .Sir, Tachyon is currently really powerful. Since you, sir, brought him back. . . .

The Dealer: yes, you're right, but, that doesn't scare me, and besides, as you already said.... "showing Regi and Nefarious a red stone"

Nefarious: What... . what is that?

the Dealer: this is just a very small part of a gem, we can call it . . . the most precious one,. at least for me and Tachyon. but, this piece alone is useless, the gem is not complete.

Regi: Sir? if I may. . . even if it is not complete, and you claim that having just one piece is useless.  what will happen when you find all the parts of the gem?

The Dealer: you see, Regi, Nefarious, once complete, this gem is the key to find the Lombax Dimension.

Regi: wha- h- how?

Nefarious: how is this possible? I mean. . .

the Dealer: you see. . . the truth is this, a truth that no one has ever told you, because no one, except Tachyon, knew about it. this has to do with the Lombax exile. take a sit I will tell you the truth about Tachyonb and the Lombaxes.

Nefarious: but- we already know that, I mean. . . everyone,

The Dealer: no one know the truth but me and Tachyon, well, and those lurid Lombaxes,

*ahem*

- Many years ago, when Tachyon was still a child, he worked with the best Lombax engineers,  and they were surprised for Tachyon intelligence.

Secretly without anyone knowing, he created a Red Diamond.

To do so, he used the Dimensionator's technology. Besides, he had access to all of Lombax's technology, and the best, The Dimensioner itself.  This red gem is more powerful and accurate than the Dimensioner, by at least 5 times. it allows you to Locate anyone and transport yourself to them, you only have to think about the person. But, it was not ready yet, He used It for reaching the Lombax 's new Dimension, and he used the power combined of the Gem And the Dimensionator, to transport the entire Lombax race, inside the stone itself, but things didn't exactly go well. . . as Tachyon returned, The gem broke.inside the dimension created by the Dimensionator, and its crystals scattered throughout the existing galaxies, and now, we are here. It's been years, many years, I've been working with Tachyon all this time in search of these crystals, but, there are too many galaxies, too many worlds.

Regi: wait this is. . . awesome. in doing so he doesn't need to pursue the Lombax for the Dimensionator, Right? I mean, no one needs those Lombax anymore, right?

The Dealer: well, yes, but I ve been trading entire planets, my army, gold, jewels...only for receive those crystals, from people that didn't know anything about it, ages has passed, and I only have 4 pieces out of 20. Tachyon have only two and We don't know anything else about the other pieces. But yes, this Gem is really powerful but incomplete, we still need the Lombax for the Dimensionator, this is the only way to find every crystal and to bring the Gem together again.

Regi: S-Sir, If I may... can we help you on the research?

The Dealer: you MUST. This is why I told you all this.

Nefarious: y-yes, we will.

The Dealer: I will lend you two my troops, again, since you did so good with the latest mission. I will contact Tachyon in a few days. I will explain everything to him. In the meantime, bring as many men as you can, then you need to reach planet Viceron, once you find him, the most important mission. . . will start! Hahah- Haa.

Regi: hhahaaha!!

The Dealer: very well. Now! Let's see what those Lombax are doing!
-———————-—————————————

Rathet: okayyy? well, from what you are telling me, your situation is normal...But... why are you telling me this, Luna? Why don't you ask Kit or Clank?
Luna: Because... I already asked Kit, she figured out everything I ve told you and she told me that she was working with Clank in order to know more... plus, I can't ask Rivet, or Fer. And me and you are like sibilings... right?

Ratchet: yeahh... I guess you can say that? After all our dad were best friends.. still... how am I supposed to help you?

Luna: I have an idea... follow me *giggles, grabbing him by his wrist*

Ratchet: woah... okk?

*Meanwhile, Rivet was looking after ratchet, because she was scared that he could have another of those "attacks " but seeing that Lina was grabbing his wrists and going away with him was suspicious*

Rivet: I don't know if I should get worried about what those two are doing... better if I go to check. . .

Rivet: Clank, I ll be back in a bit ok? Later!

Clank: umm.. ok..?

Rivet: (good... now, I wonder what he wants to do with her... even because... me and Luna are...)

Ratchet: so... why did you bring me there?

Luna: ratchet... sorry to bring you here but honestly I just wanted to figure out something. And only you can help me.

Ratchet: geez... ok... so what do I- woah... you are way too close now... umm...

Luna: I am sorry, Ratchet, but I need to understand something, about me . . . I- I mean... I need to know what is g - going on with me, because... I mean... I-I told you already didn't I?

Ratchet: hmm... look it's ok... I mean after all you are... just... near me, nothing else, right?

Luna: well, yeah, I mean... with you I am not feeling weird, but then why with Fer... ah I understand now!

Rivet: * she was hiding behind a rock, but she was near them so she could see them clear*

(What is she talking about... I can't hear them)

Ratchet: w- what is it this time?

Luna: allow me to try one last thing please. Ok?

Ratchet: *sigh* suure.. whatever... what do I need to do n- *mmmphh*

*Luna kisses Ratchet in the mouth*

Rivet: wha- what...  no.. * eyes wide open* NO! Luna... w-why...wait.. Ratchet... you... h-how? Bu- but...I- I thought..
-*a tear fall*
This- this can't be... I- *sob* he.. *sigh*
- Rivet goes back to Fer m,clank and Kit, with her hands, covering her eyes, she was really disappointed, but mostly, her heart was broken

Ratchet: w-woah... what was that!?

Luna:(woah.. its... awesome ) * still with closed eyes*
gasp- um wait um.. i m sorry, Ratchet, I-it's only that... I would like to try to do this with Fer, but I didn't know what it was like I-I umm... I have not those feelings for you, you know, I- uh already have him.. I mean.. not yet bu-t
* she was so embarrassed that she didn't know what she was saying*

Ratchet: um... its ok... I guess.. But you know that I already love her... I told you just some minutes ago...  What if Fer or River finds out? This was... like... cheating!

Luna: I dont know... um I-I don't feel ... i mean- I don't think...

Ratchet: hey... now... its ok... but you are getting weird... you told me that you don't feel anything with me... yet... your face is getting red... and you are shaking too... are you ok?

Luna: I- I dont know... can we go back? Please?

Ratchet: yeah... I agree... * feeling bad for kissing her and looking down with his head*

—————————————————

HEY GUYS.
This is the end of the chapter. So thanks you for reading it, it makes me so happy.
P.s. I wrote this chapter with my phone... it was IMPOSSIBLE, hahah. I was always doing mistakes.. and I hope you will like this chapter too.
Also. For the Story, (the underlined parts)
Honestly I thought about that for about 20 minutes... nothing more... i thought it was really a good plot, if you have something to say, or something that you didn't like, please tell me, feel free to do so.
-FerTheOne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 274 19
Two years after going their separate ways back to their dimensions, Both Ratchet and Rivet were thinking about each other even though they had lovers...
22.5K 342 23
RATCHET X RIVET = RIVETCH story starts a few moths after the defeat of both Nefarious, ( i Think Emperor Nefarious is not dead yet, because is "just"...
33.4K 682 10
[NOT COMPLETED] You've been in the Intergalactic Prison for years now. Your father, known only as The Warden, was the one to put you there. However...
504 16 10
Misunderstanding it can either ruin you, if not deal with, or clear everything, if sorted in time, Will love fade away? Can Steve and you make it bac...