We all go crazy

By Potter_Loomis

She always new she was crazy. She new hearing Voices in her head telling her to do bad things wasn't normal... More

Introduction
Opening scene
Murders
Water fountain
Attacked
The Station
Second Encounter
Join us
Before the reveal
The reveal pt.1

First kill

758 15 3
By Potter_Loomis

Billy explained the plan to her and how tonight at Stu's party would be the big reveal. But she had to prove herself, that's why she is standing in the front office getting ready to gut their principal.

Billy gave her some tips, he would be waiting, hiding until she was finished while Stu told Sid and Tat about his party.

Lizzie decided to play with him, so she knocked on the door quickly running to hide in the closet. She heard a faint yes and hello before the door shut again.

She then knocked on the door again this time he walked out looking all over for who knocked on the door while he was doing that Elizabeth snuck past him hiding behind the entrance door to his office.

She waited for the perfect time to strike. Principal Himbry walked back into his office. He cautiously walked towards the closet before ripping it open to find nothing but coats. He closed the closet door knowing that no one was in there slowly making his way to his office door peeking his head outside before closing the door.

Lizzie took this as an opportunity to strike, stabbing him in the gut just as he turned around giving him no time to fight back. He screamed out in fear and pain. She continued to stab him as he yelled out slowly he fell to the floor still crying out. Lizzie took one last look at him before stabbing him one last time.

Stepping back, the door opened to reveal billy. She ripped the mask off, as he snaked his arms around her waist. "That's my little psycho" he whispered, kissing her cheek. She looked down at their now dead principal, she didn't feel any hint of regret.

"You should get going, don't you have to meet Sidney and Tatum before the party?" Billy said, spinning her around. "Yeah I do" Billy leaned in to kiss her, once their lips met she melted into him. He was her monster and she was his little psycho. According to him they would be the perfect match. 

"Have fun Billy" Lizzie said with a smirk once the two broke apart. "Oh I will doll" and with that Lizzie left to go get ready for the party with Sid and Tatum.

An hour later she heard a honk from outside telling her that Tatum was here to pick her up. Grabbing her mini backpack she made her way outside towards Dewey's car.

"Let's rock it" Tatum said, before Dewey pulled out of her driveway making their way to pick up food from the grocery store.

When they arrived they got out of the car walking towards the store. "God look at this place it's like the town that dreaded sundown" Sidney said scratching the back of her neck as the four of them walked. "Yeah I saw that movie, it's about a killer in Texas huh?" Dewey asked.

"Hey, Sid, just think if they make a movie about you who's going to play you" Tatum said looking at Sidney "I shudder to think" she said rubbing her forehead. There was a slight pause before Dewey spoke up "I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself"

"Thanks Dewey with my luck they'd cast Tori Spelling" The three girls began to walk away "I'm just going to be a few minutes" They could hear Dewey yell as they got further away. "You girls don't go too far".

They got to the store not too long after as they continued to talk about the party. "Is Billy going to be there?"  Sidney asked Tatum "He better not be I told Stu to keep his mouth shut" Oh but if only they knew. "I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night"

"Oh shoot we forgot the popcorn, i'll be two seconds" Lizzie said walking towards the other aisle to grab some popcorn. As she was making her way back to Sidney and Tatum she caught sight of a Ghostface in the reflection of the glass doors she smirked before running to catch up to the two other girls.

A/N:
I hope you liked this chapter
Only 3 more to go. Go check out
evie_peralta99 book it's really good.
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8M 651K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
20.7K 1.6K 20
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
2.3K 131 7
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
32.7K 772 16
Maybe you shouldn't keep ignoring those love letters and bloodstains in your mailbox anymore, who knows when the person who keeps putting them there...