Attacked

Sidney and Lizzie got off the bright yellow school bus handing Elizabeth the keys Sidney went to check the mail. Elizabeth went upstairs to get changed. She walked down stairs grabbing things for when they go to Tatum's house. She sees Sidney go sit down on the couch turning on the TV. Elizabeth walked over to the kitchen getting a snack.

She thought about everything. Her mother is somewhere in another country for work and didn't even bother bringing Lizzie with her. Maybe if her and her mother had a better relationship maybe she would be over in Australia.

Maybe if she told Billy how she felt maybe she and Billy would be together and not Sidney. Maybe if she listened to those little voices in her head her life might actually start to clear the fog.

Elizabeth walked back into the lounge room, seeing that Sid was asleep she made her way upstairs to her room, finishing off her school work.

Around 7:15 the phone rings. Elizabeth ran to grab the portable phone. "Hello?" "Practice ran late. I'm on my way." "It's past seven." She said back, Sidney was starting to wake up. "Don't worry. Casey and Steve didn't bite it til way after ten." "That's comforting" "Is that Tatum?" Sid asked "Yeah, Tate Sid wants to talk to you". She handed the phone to Sid. "Whatever. Just hurry." Sid said. Sidney hung up the phone. It immediately rang again.

This time Sidney answered "Tatum?" "Hi. Who is this?" Elizabeth couldn't hear what the person on the other line was saying but Sidney looked confused. "I have no idea." ".Aha, Randy, you gave yourself away. Are you calling from work? Tatum's on her way over." Elizabeth zoned out of the rest of the conversation staring into space. Until she heard.

"So where are you?" There was a short pause before Sidney moved to the window and pulled aside the drapes trying to look for something, Elizabeth gave her a questioning look. "Why would you call me from my front porch?" Sidney made her way to the front door followed by Elizabeth "Oh yeah? Well I call your bluff." She unlocks the bolt, undoes the chain, and pulls the door open walking out onto the front porch.

"So where are you?" What is going on Elizabeth thought. "Can you see me right now?"

"What am I doing?" Sidney stuck her finger up her nose, pretending to pick it, while Elizabeth was holding in her laughter. Then there was silence, the only noise was the breeze hitting the trees and bushes. "Good try, Randy. Tell Tatum to hurry. Bye now.' "If you hang up, you'll die just like your mother." Sidney stopped dead in her tracks, Elizabeth was speechless, but for some twisted reason those words felt... almost comforting? "F*CK YOU!" Sid hung up on him dragging Lizzie with her. Locking, chaining, and bolting the door when. A pause of suspense arose, both girls peering out into the gloomy but star lit road.

A figure came leaping out of the hallway closet. Running towards them with a knife, the figure kicked Sidney but before he could do anything Lizzie pushed him over grabbing Sidney trying to run for the stairs.

Lizzie pushes Sidney up the stairs just before the killer tackles her to the ground. Wrestling each other. "You know if you wanted to kill my cousin you could have asked me to help Instead of trying to kill both of us" She grunted. The killer stared back at her for a second using that as an advantage she kicked him before running up the stairs after Sidney. "Yeah, i've been thinking about it for a while now actually"

The figure pulled Elizabeth back trying to drag her back down the stairs, but instead getting an elbow to the face. Once Elizabeth reached Sidney's bedroom she quickly shut the door placing the closet door under the door knob before running over to Sidney.

Sidney was rapidly typing 911 into her computer. There was a loud crash coming from the door. Both girls looked over and let out a cry as the killer was manically waving the knife trying to get through the door.

Sidney and Elizabeth turned back around quickly hitting send. A deadly silence engulfed the room waiting for anything to happen. A noise came from outside of the window, Elizabeth was the first to move walking closer to the window.

"Billy!" Both Lizzie and Sidney yelled, Pushing Elizabeth out of the way, hugging her boyfriend. "I heard screaming. The door was locked. Are you okay..." "The killer, he was in the house," Elizabeth said, trying to catch her breath.

Just as Elizabeth was about to walk out of the room Sidney bolts grabbing onto Elizabeth's hand running down the stairs as Billy screamed at them saying it's not safe. Sidney ripped the chain off the door, pulling it open. Both girls screamed, coming face to face with the white, ghostface mask. Only it being deputy Dewey Riley, holding it.

Red lights flash, sirens surrounding the house. The two cousins were dragged into an ambulance while they pulled Billy out of the house in handcuffs, Smashing his face onto the hood of a police car. "I didn't do anything! Ask them, they'll tell ya..." Billy was pleading for his innocence while being shoved into a police car being driven away.

Tatum walked up to the pair, freaked beyond belief. "You guys gonna be able to come down to the station and talk to us a bit?" Dewey said "..yeah..." Sid and Lizzie said at the same time looking at each other. "What happened? Oh God..." Tatum's voice was rushing up to them grabbing Sid's hand while placing a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.

 "Oh, God, Sid, Lizzie, I'm sorry I was late." "You can't be here, Tatum. This is an official crime scene." Dewey said trying to push her back. "It's okay. She was supposed to pick us up." Elizabeth said to Dewey. " Her dad's out of town. They're staying with us." "Does mum know?" " Yes, you doofus" Tatum sassed. The three girls split up heading to the police station.

A/N:

I got wattpad back on my laptop yay.

The next couple chapters might be a

bit of a wait because I have a lot of test and assignments

to do and i've been sick for the past couple days.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. any feedback 

please let me know :)