Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

Por Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... Mรกs

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.โœ”๏ธ
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

24.

1.3K 137 135
Por Writerbyheart01

Daniyal's POV:

My laptop was in my lap and I was sitting on the floor with crossed legs, Ammi was sitting on the couch massaging my nape and shoulders as well as scolding me for not taking care of myself.

"It's all because of your wrong posture." She scolded me because of the stiffness of my neck and nape.

"Ammi let me do this work it's very urgent," I muttered and started giving my eyes to the laptop screen. It was an important work which I had to submit tomorrow morning at any cost. Baba was sitting beside Ammi and talking to some random topics I was replying carelessly but suddenly he brought up one of his two favourite topics.

"Ab ye radio station wali job to permanent hai na?"

(Now this radio station job is permanent, isn't it?)

"Baba aap kyu ek hi baat puchhte rehte hain?" I asked in a defeated voice. "Right now, I am doing freelancing work, and trust me it's better than a permanent job," I added to make Baba disappointed one more time.

(Baba why do you keep asking the same thing?)

"I'm worried about your future." He added and I sighed while looking up at him. Honestly, he knows how to overthink so well. "Just don't worry, baba."

"Shifa se baat Hui aaj?"

(Talked to Shifa?)

"Har roz hoti hai."

(I talk to her daily!)

Oh no! I unthought out! This is the second favourite topic of my parents. They could marry me off the very next day if possible for them. But for now, I had to handle what I've done without thinking even once.

"Kazmi Sahab..." Ammi looked at baba then they both gave me a controversial look... Like trying to prove me a liar.

"Suna aapne? Har roz baat hoti hai"

(Have you heard? They talk everyday)

"To kya hua? Jab har roz sath kaam krenge to roz bat b hogi hi na!"

(So what? It's obvious for us to talk as we work together daily.)

"Daniyal Aap keh kyu nahi dete ki aapko Shifa pasand hai?" Ammi gave me a disappointed look and I sighed.

(Why don't you confess that you like shifa?)

"Because I don't like her! She is a nice girl but it doesn't mean every good friendship or every relationship should end at the note of love and marriage!" I told my honest opinion but don't know why my parents don't understand me?

"Agar Shifa pasand nhi hai to rishte wali baat rehne dete hain,'' Ammi told Baba and I was shocked. How did she come to that conclusion? But she's realising too late.

(If you don't like Shifa, then let go of the matter of this relationship.)

" Okay, Daniyal?" Baba asked and shrugged.

"I don't have any problem, baba."

"Okay, then I'll talk to Mirha's parents, if not Shifa then Mirha." My eyes became wide and I suddenly turned my head towards her.

"No, please... Shifa is fine, even a thousand times better than Mirha." I literally join my hands in front of her, and my parents laughed aloud. "See Kazmi Sahab, your son doesn't even like Shifa but is not ready to marry another girl."

"Ammi baba... Please... You're taking us wrong." I give try to my luck but they both jerked their heads. "In our age, we start getting to understand what's cooking in others' heads," Baba told me and I sighed. No matter how much I try to make them believe, they are still at their place that I love Shifa.

Let it be...

Leaving my parent's room I came to my room and started working on my part-time work but doing my full-time job too... Nothing else but remembering about Adeena. I can't believe in myself... How I've already agreed to get married to Shifa. How I could break my promise? Well, at least I won't have the guilt to destroy the life of a girl who doesn't know about my past. I told her everything and she is agree, so that's good...

I was floating in the pool of thoughts wh2n my mobile started ringing, I was a bit surprised. It was Shifa's call.

"Lagta hai mohtarma ko phir se nervous feel ho Raha hai." I kinda made her fun while receiving the call.

"Hello"

"Papa" She mumbled.

"I'm not your papa, But...." I was trying to make her realise that she has done a mistake by calling me but her stammering voice made me realise that something was wrong.

"Us... Us drink mein kuch tha."

(Ther... there was something in that drink.)

"Shifa where are you?" I asked while shutting my laptop

"Coll.."

"Shifa tell me where are you?" I asked while standing up and grabbing the car keys.

"Shifa..." I looked at the mobile screen, the call was still on but she was not saying a single word. Where is this girl and what happened to her?

She said there was something in that drink!! And in the end, she said coll...

Is she in college?

"Daniyal where are you going at this time?" Baba asked when I stepped towards the main door. "Baba it's important." Without looking at him I replied.

"At least change your clothes." His commands made me realise that I was wearing an old pair of trousers and a mismatched shirt but I didn't have time to change.

"Not now Baba." And I stepped out from the home without wasting a single second.

"Shifa, talk to me." The call was still on but no one was saying anything, there was a silence on the other side. What's wrong? If I could fly to that place I would but I was helpless to drive my car. Maybe she dropped her mobile phone.

"Shifa... Shifa are you there?" I was feeling helpless, I didn't even have anyone else's contact number who could be there to help her before I reach. "Damn (it)!" Traffic signals are such a curse at such times, but I didn't bother and break it. My mobile was still on my ear and I heard something, it was not loud enough to be understood so I put the call on speaker mode and "Kabeer kaam ho gya. Ye behosh ho gyi."

(Kabeer the work is done. She is unconscious.)

"Great"

"Kabeer what are you up to now?"

"Malik and you, Put her in the car. Rest I'll do at myself."

I was beyond shocked. It was preplanned. These boys were going to do something horrible with Shifa and I still have to cover ten minutes distance to reach college. May Allah save her

"Kabeer there is a problem." I heard another voice. Someone was reporting to Kabeer. I guess there were some three or four boys together but this Kabeer seems like a leader.

"What's wrong now?"

"Watchman is present in the parking area, it will be risky to carry her to the car in this condition."

"I have an idea."

"Wow, you also have a brain to get an idea?" It was a mocking reply of a boy but these things gave me time to reach there soon.

"For now Shift her to the library, it's not safe to leave her here in an unconscious condition. And Malik you do something with the watchman, divert his mind."

"Okay, bro."

I increased the speed of the car, maybe that's the first time when I was breaking signals and speed limits. I was focused on the call too, but after that, I only heard a few small voices, maybe they were shifting Shifa to the library.

<><><><><><><>

Third Person's POV:

Maryam was sitting in the courtyard of her home, Anwar was in the bedroom she looked at the already shut door and close her eyes for a few moments. "With whom are you talking Shifa?" Maryam mumbled while removing her mobile phone from her ear. She was trying to call Shifa for the last ten minutes but the line was busy in another call. It's obvious for a mother to be worried for her daughter when she is attending a party at night, also there was no contact with her.

She lifts her gaze towards the door of her bedroom but didn't get the guts to talk to Anwar about it, moreover, both of them weren't on good terms with each other for the last few days.

"Shifa beta, please contact me," Maryam mumbled and put the mobile down. Her heart was sinking but praying for the wellness of her only daughter.

<><><><><><><>

After a few hours:

Where am I?

How did I come here?

What place is this?

With these questions, I throw the blanket and stepped out from the bed. My heart was sinking but at the same time, it was beating very fast. With baby steps, I reached to the door and try to listen the voice coming from outside. And suddenly my eyes become wet. This time with happiness because It was mummy's voice. Then I looked at the place... This room seems unknown to me or maybe I've been here before too.

My brain wasn't working at all.

Leaving aside all my thoughts I open the door and sighed with relief.

"Mumma."

"Shifa beta, how are you now?" She put down the cup of tea on the table and I surprisingly looked at the lady sitting beside her. "Maham lala? What am I doing in your home?"

I have visited Lala's new home only once, so I didn't even recognise this place properly.

"What happened last night?" Mumma asked and I recalled that blurred memory. "I started feeling dizzy and I called papa... I don't know after that." I informed mummy and she hummed.

"Come here Lalu." Maham lala opened her arms for me and I sat down beside her after hugging her. She still loves me in the same way.

"Tell me if you need anything." I nodded at her sweet gesture. Meanwhile, Mumma left us alone as she went to bring my clothes from another room. "Shifa." Lala slowly pull my cheek and whispered, though I don't like anyone doing this but I didn't react as I was still sleepy, and Lala's arms were giving a motherly feel.

"Yeah?"

"Ladka bohot achha hai." She whispered and I wanted to smack my forehead. Did she find out a match for me?

(The guy a cool)

"Kon ladka Lala?" Frustrated; I muttered without breaking the hug, I wasn't looking forward to a proposal from Lala's side.

(Who?)

''Wo hi jo kal tumhe yaha laya tha."

(One who drop you here yesterday.)

"Kon laya tha?"
(Who?)

This time I break the hug and she narrows her eyes. "What was his name?" She muttered and I gulped. Who dropped me here?

"Yeah, Daniyal."

And my heart skipped two beats. "Deni? But how?" I asked and lala again pulled my cheek. "Oh... Deni?? Sounds cute." She teased me. I should be smiling but found it embarrassing.

"I'm so happy for you, and excited too. Meri pyari si Shifa ki shadi hogi." She expressed her happiness but I didn't feel happy.

(My cute Shifa will get married)

''Only if papa will agree," I muttered casting my gaze down and she held my chin in between the thumb and index finger.

"Maan jayenge, mana karne ke liye koi reason to hona chahiye na..." I looked at her smiling face and a smile crawled to my lips too. I don't want anyone else but Deni.

(He'll. There is no reason to refuse)

"But Lala how I come here?" Leaving all the thoughts behind I asked her in a hurry. Before she could answer me, Mumma stepped into the room with my breakfast and clothes.

"You didn't call your papa but Daniyal. He went to your college where found you unconscious." I was shocked to listen to that, but Mumma continued after placing the tray of breakfast in front of me. "He took you to the doctor then called me to inform about you, and I told him to drop you here only." I was silent for a few minutes, and then suddenly my heart gave a loud beat

"Mumma, what about Papa... Didn't he ask about me and... Who dropped me here?" I was shivering from inside with the thought that papa got to know about Deni.

"He didn't sleep until get to know that you're completely fine. And I told him that your friends dropped you, you also don't tell him about Daniyal. Got it?" I nodded silently. It's pretty surprising that papa was awake for me.

Soon we come back to home where I spent whole day inside my room. I wanted to thank Deni and ask him how and what he did but I was helpless as I didn't have my mobile phone. I don't know where it was. This was one of the worst Sundays of my life. Thankfully Papa didn't ask me anything, otherwise also he wasn't talking to me and mummy, he asked about me to Billu, and I don't care what did he said because I had two topics to think about. First: what happened with me? Deni told mummy that I became unconscious because of suffocation and nervousness. And second: what Deni did? As far as I know there was something in my drink, or maybe that was just a misunderstanding of mine...

Struggling with my thoughts I started jotting down the scripts for upcoming episodes.

<><><><><><><><>

The tender days of sun, fresh fragrance of air and melodious songs of birds welcomed a new day with open arms, luckily I was witnessing this ceremony of nature from one corner of the earth. After two unpleasant days, it's something which brought a big smile to my face and happiness to my heart. Taking a deep breath I close my eyes to savour the beautiful moment but the silence was short-lived.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmm...??" It was papa. I turned around and picked the watering can place beside me. "Nothing, just watering the plants." My reply was short and I resumed doing my work. I started loving gardening but due to a shortage of time I do not water the plants I had placed on the terrace, this work is done by papa every morning or evening as per his comfort.

"What happened the other night?"

Does he care for me? Or it's just a formality?

"I felt dizziness and I don't know after that..."

Papa was standing silently for the next few moments then his expressions shift towards anger and my blood dried up in my body. He asked me about the lecturer who convinced him to send me to the party and I gave an honest reply. "He wasn't present at the party, he is on leave for a few days."

"I'll talk to him," he mumbled and I took a relief breath. He wasn't angry with me but the lecturer for not fulfilling the promise of looking after me at the party. "You go and get ready for college. And now focus on your studies instead of anything else. I want your marks better than before." Taking the watering can from my hand he gave me a rude order and I try to nod my head but my feet already moved towards the stairs without even knowing.

"Billu, wake up." I band on the door of his room but he was sleeping like a dog. " it's Billu 8:30, wake up." I shouted and he stood up with a jolt. "What 8:30?" I nodded with an innocent smile and he rushed towards the washroom after grabbing a towel. I only suppressed laughter by pressing my lips together as it was only 6:30 in the morning.
Mummy was still sleeping as she had taken sleeping pills at night. And this time, I am the reason for her stress. She didn't show me but I could feel her sadness due to the differences between her and papa. She loves him very much, and it's obvious! Papa also cares for Mumma, though he doesn't show but we can see it easily but due to me my parent's relationship is spoiled. I couldn't do anything for them but at least make breakfast so that Mumma could take a rest for some more hours and papa didn't go office empty. With this thought, I stepped into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Soon I served the hot tea along with breads and boiled eggs. Papa also join me and picked the newspaper.

"Papa" I place a cup of tea in front of him and when I didn't move from my place he look at me with questioning eyes.

"Please don't be angry with Mumma due to me. She's not showing but she's upset." I requested but he started having breakfast and commands me to have mine. "Shifa aapi you're the biggest liar ever..." An angry and frustrated Bilal came out from his room and I rolled my eyes while focusing on the breakfast.

"Shut up and have this." I passed him a toast which he grab with anger. "Do my assignment before this weekend."

Why brothers are so annoying? Don't I have any work of mine?

"I don't have time."

"I don't care!" His reply was crisp and I was left with no other way. Jungli gadha (wild ass)

"Get ready in five minutes otherwise go alone I won't drop you." I slapped his head before going to my room to get ready for college. This boy won't grow up ever. At the age of 23 Hamdan Bhai was planning his career but this little boy is busy playing games on PS3, sometimes I wonder what would happen if papa wouldn't be so strict? Bilal would be the most mischievous guy ever.

Well, for now, I have many more topics to give time to, such as... My upcoming exam, today's recording and most importantly I need a new mobile. I can't live without a mobile. Who can? No one!!

"Shifa aapiiiiiiiiiii..."

"Coming..." Making a ponytail I rush out from the room and forgot to take what was important for me. The thing which was holding my whole night efforts. Nothing else but my script!

<><><><><>

I stepped into the classroom but bumped with a figure who was stepping out from the room with long steps. "Can't you see?" I yelled at him but he glared at me in reply. "I'll see you, definitely!" Snapping rudely he scooted after Kabeer who was looking angry.

There is something wrong!! Kabeer and his friends' behaviour towards me were weird. They'll be looking at me as if I have done something wrong with them.

Idiots!! And where is that Mayank? I had to ask him what was in that drink? But... Maybe I'm thinking in the wrong way! There was nothing in that drink, I passed out because of suffocation and nervousness.

Whatever was happening in and around my life was completely messed up! It's like roses with thorns.

I'm getting a promotion in my professional field but can't reveal it in front of my family.

Deni's parents are ready for bringing my proposal but it's difficult to explain in front of papa.

And I'm happy with my progress but there is an unknown fear in me like something is wrong or going to be wrong.

Moreover... An almost whole day in college was boring because my dear half crack Aru was not present to perform her favourite task ie. Irritating me!

Best friends are no less than a drug, once you're addicted to them it's difficult to live without them.

Isn't it true?

Well, with no good reason I decided to leave the almost classroom, it was my last and luckily free lecture so I decided to kill some time in the canteen with my second favourite thing in the college. Butterscotch shake.

And and and...

Am I dreaming with open eyes??

No... It's not a dream...

But...

How and why??

My lips formed a big smile and my feet moved towards the one who was in front of my eyes.

"Deni? What are you doing here?" I asked and my happiness had no boundaries. I don't know why but he is always enough to make me happy.

"Mohtarma ke mijaz kese hain?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

(Miss, how are you now?)

"I'm fine Janab, but aap yaha kya kar rahe hain? Don't tell me you're here just to ask me this?"

( but mister, what are you doing here?)

"No, I've some work. I want to meet your principal, could you please lead me to the office?"

"Okay, but don't tell me you're going to join this college as our teacher or something..." I mocked but he shook his head, he was looking very serious, don't know why.

"Deni." While walking with him towards the principal office I called him slowly. "Yea?"

"I want to know what happened the other night? I don't remember anything."

"Shifa." He stopped and took another step towards me.  He looked directly into my eyes, I was silent but my heart skipped a beat. His grey eyes are always do something to my heart.

"Ji Deni?"

"You're one of the most strong girls I've ever met. Stay strong and positive in the same way."

I felt warmth in my heart, what else do I want in my would-be life partner? The way Deni holds my scattering pieces and rebuilt my broken heart is something extraordinary.

"I'll... Just keep motivating me in the same way."

"Always! Don't worry." His eyes spoke more than lips and my heart was listening more than my ears. "But please tell me what happened that night?" I asked and he gestured me towards the principal office. "You'll get to know." He muttered and I nodded nervously. He already had an appointment with the principal, that's strange! I rarely have seen him so serious like today, something is definitely wrong.

"Good afternoon sir." I and Deni both greeted the old man in unison and he formally greeted us back. I was surprised to know that Deni had fixed his meeting with the principal on a phone call. "So what's so important Mr Daniyal that you have to see me in every condition?" The principal asked Deni when he took his seat but I was still standing beside him.

"Sir, I have a few questions and I'm supposed to get answers from you."

"Yes, sure!"

"When students are present on the college campus who is responsible for their safety and security?" Deni asked and I looked at the principal who was looking frustrated as he did not want to answer that question but he had to.

"I think your silence means that college authorities are responsible. Am I right?"

Deni and his signature intellectual way of talking!!

"What do you want to say or ask? Please say it clearly, I don't have enough time!" The principal was sounding rude and I found Deni's expressions shifting towards anger. For the first time, I was seeing his angry form.

"At the farewell party, a student of yours was being forced to perform on the stage by the lecturer, and in the same party few boys had mixed sleeping pills in her drink, they were planning to kidnap her," Deni asked in a single breath but My breath was hitched.

"What? It's impossible! Our college is safe for students."

"I wish it would be!" Said the angry Deni and the principal furrowed. "Are you accusing college?" He was not looking calm anymore, he was also looking angry. "Yes, I'm! Few male students have planned to kidnap a girl, when the party was going they kept her in the library in an unconscious state, and I'm here for complaining about that."

I was silently seeing Deni and my eyes filled with fresh tears. I didn't know I was in the library!

"Do you even know what are you saying? How anyone could keep a girl in the Library when the librarian makes sure to lock it before taking his leave." Principal sir was not ready to accept what Deni was telling him and I was feeling embarrassed, as I was the sole reason for that.

"Yes, that's my point. That's my point!" Deni nodded while drawing out his mobile from the pocket and continued. "How could some students unlock the library? Either your staff members are involved with them or if not, then the boys must have keys." This time Deni's point created a still in the room, principal sir looked at me then again at him and removed his specs.

"Who was that girl and do you know about those boys?" Asked the principal mak8ng my breath hitched. I didn't want to come forwards as a victim but before I could say something Deni already nodded his head and I close my eyes for a moment.

"She is that girl, and the boys were Kabeer and Malik along with a few more."

"How do you know?" I asked in a hurry and Deni gestured me to keep quiet. In no time Kabeer and Malik were standing in front of me and I was nervous.

"Boys do you want to say something in your defence?" The principal asked after telling them about the accusations.

"Sir, this girl is lying." Malik points out towards me. "Sir we didn't even see her that night." Said the frustrated Kabeer and I looked at Deni. He should not bring this topic when I can not prove myself victim.

"Put your finger down" Deni jerked Malik's hand and Deni passed a paper to the principal. "It's the blood test report which is making sure the presence of sleeping medicine in Shifa's bod..." Before Deni could complete Malik took a step forwards.

"Sir ye ladki jhut bol rahi hai, ye sirf shareef ban ke ghumti hai asal mein itni Shareef nhi hai, apne boyfriend ke sath mil kar hume phasa rahi hai." I suddenly looked at Malik and then the principal's face, he was seeing Deni and me like trying to find out a relationship between us.

(Sir, this girl is lying and accusing us along with her boyfriend. She only acts innocent but in reality, she isn't.)

Why it's so simple to point out a girl's character?

This time my eyes filled with tears and I was no longer able to hold them back. "Deni is not my boyfriend," I tried to protest but only my lips moved, no voice came out. However, a voice echoed in the room.

"Watch your words before saying anything, she doesn't need a character certificate from you." Deni almost shouted and put his mobile phone on the table. "I have proof." Saying that he did something on his mobile and we all listen to my voice.

Papa, there was something in that drink...

And after Deni's a few calls for me there was a silence. It was a call recording!!

"You can not prove us culprit if Shifa passed out in the party!! It's none of our faults." Kabeer shrugged and Daniyal glared at him while forwarding the recording.

Put Kabeer kaam ho gya. Ye behosh ho gyi."

(Kabeer the work is done. She is unconscious.)

"Great"

"Kabeer what are you up to now?"

"Malik and you, Put her in the car. Rest I'll do at myself.

I can't believe it. The call recording was clearly telling the truth. kabeer and Malik we're looking pale by now. "Si...sir don't trust them... It's a..." Malik stammered but this time truth was uncovered.

"Shut up. There is no room left for your falsification!" The principal glared with them and I looked at Deni. He was looking angry but I was feeling embarrassed to face all those things. Principal sir asked for CCTV footage of that night and I shook my head.

"Sir please don't drag this matter." Wiping my tears I requested. "Are you out of your mind, Shifa?" Before Principal sir could reply Deni asked me with anger but I was afraid, how papa would react if he got to know about all these things? Deni couldn't understand my situation.

"Deni please try to understand!" I muttered.

"You have to understand Shifa... When people start to cross the limits make new limits for them!" This man never leaves a single chance to give me lessons. Without wasting more time few staff members arranged the CCTV footage and I was shocked. Two boys dragged me to the library, unlocked the door and dragged my unconscious body inside. Then after a few minutes like ten or so, we could see Deni running in the corridor, he was checking every room then he entered in the library and after some two minutes he stepped out but my eyes were ready to come out, and my heart rushed so fast. I was feeling my all blood coming to my cheeks because he was lifting me in his arms.

It's not romantic or anything that could bring a smile to my face. That's kinda shameful for me. No guy has touched me yet, and it's not a happy feeling for me to be in Deni's arms.

I couldn't help but close my eyes and let the tears flow out of them.

"Find out all the boys involved in this and Call their parents." The announcement of the principal was enough to bring a smile to Deni's face, he happily looked at me but I looked away while wiping my tears.

"Kabeer and Malik You both are not giving exams this year, you're both are suspended. We don't need such students." After this scolding, they both were out from the cabin with another teacher and I also turned to ho back but stopped by a call.

"Miss Shifa."

"Yes sir?" I turned towards principal sir.

"Who's he?" He was asking Deni and my relationship. There is no relationship between us! I had no answer!

"Sir we... Are..." Before I could explain something Deni stood up and took a step towards me. "She is my fiance, we're going to get married soon." Deni's reply was enough to make my heart skip two best at once. Why does he say so?

"Oh, I see."

"Sir, I hope you'll take action soon." With a formal greeting, Deni took his leave and I followed him.

"Deni."

"Yes?"

"Why... I mean..." I didn't know what to say! Should I thank him for saving me or be angry about this lie and complaint?

"What's wrong, Shifa?"

"Thanks." Mumbling that I stepped towards the exit and he followed me, he politely ordered me to come along, he was also going to the radio station, I didn't want to go with him but without creating another scene I hopped in the car.

"Shifa, will you stop crying?" I wiped my tears and looked away. "I apologise for introducing you as my fiance... But... I didn't want anyone to think wrong about you, and it's not wrong though, Ammi and Baba are planning to come to your home in some days." I suddenly looked at him and again turned my face towards the window to see the outside view. What would happen if Kabeer and Malik will get success in their plan? What would happen if Deni wasn't at the right time? But what will happen now? What will be Kabeer and Malik's next plan? And how will papa react if he got to know about all these things?

"Shifa." He passed me a tissue that I didn't take and wiped my tears with the back of my palms. "What's the status of your script for today?" He asked making me remember that I forget the script at home and informed him about the same.

"Jo kuch bhi hua mumma ko pta hai?" After gathering all my courage I asked him.

(Does Mumma knows about whatever happened?)

"Nhi, maine unhe batana munasib nhi samjha."

(No. I didn't feel it right to tell them.)

"Jab mummy ko nhi bataya to principal ko kyu bata diya Deni? Wo sab mere bare mein kya sochenge?"

(Why did you tell the principal when you didn't tell my mother?  What will they all think of me?)

"Aapne kuch galat nhi kra. Lekin Galat baat ko chhupana bhi galat hota hai."

(You haven't done anything wrong.  But hiding the wrong thing is also wrong.)

"Deni..." I huffed, it's not a time for philosophy and looked away again.

"Open that glove box" he ordered me while pointing out the dashboard and I did so without seeing him. But I was amazed. "Other night, I found it near the parking area of your college. It was ringing, your mom was calling you. That's how I found her contact number." He answered me all those questions which I wanted to ask but I was still angry with him. Taking my mobile I put it in my bag and started watching outside the window without even thanking him.

He should not bring this topic to the principal without my permission. He didn't know what he has done. How papa will do if he got to know about it and what Kabeer will do now??

"Shifa."

"Deni please, don't talk to me right now." Without looking at him I replied in a hushed tone and he sighed, soon we reached the radio station where we didn't talk a single word about anything other than work.

<><><><>

Nowadays I Don't have Time to update.

I hope this chapter is fine.

_Naaz Jamal

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
1.7M 81.5K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
39.2K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข.โ€ข*โ€ข. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
193K 16.4K 81
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ! ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž...