Avengers Reacts

By suckerforsokeefe

A mysterious force brings people from the past, present, and future, to prevent a brutal ending. The Avengers... More

Before you Start
Requests
Fanart!!!!!!!!
A Trapped Hero
Songs!
The Argument
THANK YOU!!
HELPPP
Fanart #2
Incorrect Quotes #1
Endless Nothingness
New story
Fanart #3
Identity
Actor Pics
IM SORRY!
Spider-Man
♥ Thank you ♥
Young Actors
A Quick Talk
Memes
Meeting People :)
|-| lΞ |_ |ᑐ
Hiatus
Spider-Man 2
"Who thinks everything is just getting crazier?"
Thank you guys!
Sry sry sry 😭😭😭
Guess what? More Fanart!
'It is the best way to make sure they never come back 😀👍?"
"Half of you guys looked like you were being held at gunpoint."

Where are we?

7.6K 142 27
By suckerforsokeefe

Chapter 1! Ok so I posted one chapter which was just the characters and I already had over 400 views! (not to lie it almost made me cry bc people have noticed my account and i never expected people to actually read it and i just made an account to put my works out there bc I felt weird keeping it to myself) anywhoooooo, on with chapter 1!!!

Tony P.O.V

The Avengers and I were all eating shawarma after the Battle of New York, as the media has dubbed. It was the longest fight of my life, and going into the wormhole was the scariest thing of my life 

Suddenly a black wormhole surrounded us, and sucked us in. 

I woke after who knows how long. I saw Natasha was awake and staring at an unconscious body. Tears were threating to spill out of her eyes. 

I followed her gaze to a blonde woman in a black suit. "Who's that?" 

Her only response was "Yelena", then she walked away. The rest of the Avengers woke up, and then my gaze landed to a bunch of teenagers.

I swore under my breath. All the Avengers looked at me with questioning gazes. "Look there are teenagers. Fricking TEENAGERS. Why the hell would there be teenagers here?" 

They faces morphed into concern, and then my gaze landed to a teenager that was bloody. He had cuts on his face, and his brown hair was crusted with blood. He was wearing a suit. He was wearing a red and blue suit, with some kind of armor across his chest. There was a gold spider made out of metal in the center of his chest. Gasps were heard behind me. I whipped my head around, and came face to face with Pepper and Rhodey. 

Tears were streaming down their faces. Rhodey squeaked out "T-tony?" 

I nodded my head, and Pepper burst into tears. I rushed to her and said "Why are you crying. I'm fine. The Battle of New York is over and I'm fine."

Pepper looked up, and said "B-battle of New Y-york?" 

I nodded, and then Rhodey asked "Tones what year is it?" "2012." I heard Rhodey curse under his breath when Pepper said "We're from 2023." 

A sharp cough interrupted our confused and jumbled conversation.   

I saw the bloody teenager awake. Pepper gasped and ran to him, Rhodey hot on her tail. 

All of the Avengers and I made contact. We were all confused. 

Then I heard the teenager say "Where the hell am I? Oh my god Pepper, Rhodey your here too?" I saw Pepper nod, and her eyes flicked to me. "Peter, so something happened." "No shit" "Peter, I am serious, look behind you." 

His head turned as his gaze met mine, and he scrambled back. His breathing increased as he muttered words under his breath. I only caught a few words "Dead....illusion.....can't be real....multiverse.....happening." (if you want to know he was saying "Beck's dead there is no way this can be an illusion. But he can't be real. Well I just ripped open the multiverse and meet me of other universes, so this may actually be happening.")

Pepper said "Peter you need to calm down. He's from 2012, after the battle. What year are you from?" "2024" Pepper looked shocked and said "2023. Peter why are you so bloody?" 

Then suddenly Peppers gaze went down to two people in similar suits as Peter, and Pepper said "Pete, why do they look like you?" His gaze dropped down, and he gasped. He dropped to his knees, and shook them.

"Peter 2, Peter 3! Wake up!" Pepper looked confused, and the rest of the Avengers were looking at the interaction. 

The other 2 Peter woke up, and groaned. "Peter 1?" the Peter known as 'Peter 2' said. Peter nodded, and hugged them both. "What do you guys last remember?" Peter asked? Peter 3 said "Well we were going to our universes, when we came here!" 

"Peter who the hell are these people?" Pepper asked, but was interrupted by another groan. And another. 

"Kate Bishop, your here too!" a voice said, with a noticeable accent. "Yep!" replied an enthusiastic voice replied. Then the same voice said "Hey, stop making me like you!" The Russian replied with "I'm sorry, can't help it." Then was followed by the two laughing. The Russian said "Hey, you still owe me that drink!" "Oh right!"

The two came into the light, laughing, and I saw it was the blonde girl Nat had called 'Yelena' and a dark haired girl who looked around 18. 

 I heard Nat gasp as she said "Yelena?" Yelena looked at her. The two made eye contact, as tears streamed down both of their eyes. 

No one dared to speak, all waiting for what was going to happen next. 

'Kate Bishop' as Yelena said looked confused. Then her face morphed into horror. She whispered something to Yelena, who nodded. Kate looked conflicted, then hugged Yelena. Yelena melted into the hug sobbing, as the two sat down on the floor. 

Nat leaned down and said "Yelena, what year are you in?" Yelena was crying too much, so Kate answered "2025 and your Natasha Romanoff right?" Natasha was thinking for a second, and then said "2012, and why?" 

Yelena's head shot up as she whispered "2012?" Natasha nodded. Yelena whispered in Kate's year. Kate nodded and turned to Natasha. "Yelena said she needs to process what is happening, so umm yeah." Natasha nodded, and got up looking sad. 

Kate's eyes flicked to Clint's. "I'm guessing you're also from 2012." Clint hesitantly nodded and asked why. Kate just smiled sadly, and shook her head and shrugged it off, and left with Yelena to the back theater, where Yelena laid her head on Kate's shoulder. 

Then there was a shout "NED, MJ!" it was Peter again. He embraced two other teenagers, and both had tears streaming down their faces. The rest of the teenagers woke up, and looked around. Their jaws dropped as they landed on the Avengers. 

Peter said "Hey guys....?" Then all of them were shouting at once. Over all the noise I could only make out a few "Your aunt!" "Spider-Man!" "You were at the Statue of Liberty!" 

Peter 1, 2, and 3 dropped to his knees, tears coming out of their tightly shut eyes, as they whimpered. Steve whispered "What is happening to them?" The rest of us shrugged our shoulders watching everything play out. 

"EVERYONE SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!" MJ shouted. Natasha smirked and said "I like her." 

MJ and Ned dropped to their knees to Peter 2 and 3, while Pep and Rhodes comforted Peter. 

A tree, racoon, green lady, a guy who looked like a human, a gray being with red markings, and a woman with antennas 

The tree said "I am Groot" Wait. WHAT THE HELL?!?! 

All of the Avengers look shocked. 

Ok guys settle down. Said a voice from nowhere. 

I looked around for the voice, but didn't find anything.

Thor gasped. I whipped and saw someone I never thought I'd see. 

Loki.

I backed away as flashback went through my mind. Then two other people joined Loki. A woman with blonde hair, and a man with white hair.

"Loki, where the hell are we?" the man said. "I don't know, one second I'm in the Void with you guys, and the next I'm here." he said in one breath.

The woman nodded and said "Same, and Mobius you were literally right there!" 

Mobius flushed and said "Right..." 

The voice came again, "People calm down, and introduce yourselves please! Also your weapons have been taken away. 2012 people first!" 

"Clint Barton"

"Thor Odinson"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Bruce Banner"

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Ok next up is 2015!"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"Pietro Maximoff"

"2016 please!"

"King T'Challa

"Shuri"

"Vision"

"Great now 2018"

"Gamora"

"2023 please"

"Hope Van Dyne"

"Scott Lang"

"Pepper Potts"

"Rhodey"

"Peter Quill, but call me Quill"

"Mantis"

"Drax"

"Nebula"

"Rocket"

"I am Groot"

"Carol Danvers, or Captain Marvel"

"Nick Fury"

"Maria Hill"

"Great  now later 2023"

"Sam Wilson, and the idiot next to me is Jerkface"

"Hey! I can speak too. My name is Bucky Barnes"

"Before you can speak Steve kindly just don't. Thank you! Next 2024 please!"

"Peter Parker or Spiderman, but you can call me Peter 1."

"Peter Parker or Spiderman, but you can call me Peter 2"

"Peter Parker or Spiderman, but you can call me Peter 3"

"Ned Leeds"

"MJ"

(Peter's class just stays quiet, knowing that this doesn't rlly involve them)

"Doctor Stephen Strange"

"Perfect, now 2025!" 

"Kate Bishop"

"Yelena Belova"

"Now time for the TVA people who have been waiting so patiently"

"Loki"

"Sylvie"

"Mobius"

"Ok, so everyone has been introduced. I have brought you here because in the future you lose." 

Outrage broke out. Everyone was in disbelief of how we could lose.

"Please calm down, and listen. I am from a different universe where you are all fictional character. You are in comics, and movie/TV shows. Some of you from 2023 have just come from the battle, and yes you did win, but it came at a price. The world will never be same. Peter 1 was just about to make a huge sacrifice to save the multiverse. A villain, Thanos, came in 2018 to get the infinity stones. It was a huge battle, and sadly you lost. He got the stones and snapped his fingers. Half of the entire universe turned into dust. Gone, dead. Until 5 years later, the rest of the Avengers try to bring everybody back. It works but it brings Thanos back. The battle is now known as the Endgame Battle. We lost many good heros through that. But you brought everybody back."

Everyone from the past processed this information. They lost.

"I brought you in hopes you could change the future, but I will be showing you many clips  to show a glimpse of the past, present, and future. Without further ado we will be reacting first to..."

A/N: Heyyyy sry it took me so long. Wattpad was being annoying. But i hope u like it. I kinda just threw everything together and stuff. Also I have a story idea book and I have a page an half of requests put down! I will try to get to all of them! Byyeee. Also i will prob post rlly soon, also spring break is coming soon, so I will be updating as much as I can! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 367 31
After the Battle of Ultron, world threats died down. Sure, there was the occasional villain, but they didn't leave a dent. With your amazing power of...
15.2K 519 8
(Part 1 of my saving and raising a spider series.) Peter's had a rough life. Between having mad scientists for parents, getting bullied on a daily ba...
1.1M 30.8K 29
Peter's been through a lot in his life, so when something so horrible happens to his aunt, it messes with him and causes a chain of events.
17.8K 323 39
Just some one-shots of the avengers with their spiderson. I really suck at descriptions and don't know what else to say. Enjoy!