Where are we?

Chapter 1! Ok so I posted one chapter which was just the characters and I already had over 400 views! (not to lie it almost made me cry bc people have noticed my account and i never expected people to actually read it and i just made an account to put my works out there bc I felt weird keeping it to myself) anywhoooooo, on with chapter 1!!!

Tony P.O.V

The Avengers and I were all eating shawarma after the Battle of New York, as the media has dubbed. It was the longest fight of my life, and going into the wormhole was the scariest thing of my life 

Suddenly a black wormhole surrounded us, and sucked us in. 

I woke after who knows how long. I saw Natasha was awake and staring at an unconscious body. Tears were threating to spill out of her eyes. 

I followed her gaze to a blonde woman in a black suit. "Who's that?" 

Her only response was "Yelena", then she walked away. The rest of the Avengers woke up, and then my gaze landed to a bunch of teenagers.

I swore under my breath. All the Avengers looked at me with questioning gazes. "Look there are teenagers. Fricking TEENAGERS. Why the hell would there be teenagers here?" 

They faces morphed into concern, and then my gaze landed to a teenager that was bloody. He had cuts on his face, and his brown hair was crusted with blood. He was wearing a suit. He was wearing a red and blue suit, with some kind of armor across his chest. There was a gold spider made out of metal in the center of his chest. Gasps were heard behind me. I whipped my head around, and came face to face with Pepper and Rhodey. 

Tears were streaming down their faces. Rhodey squeaked out "T-tony?" 

I nodded my head, and Pepper burst into tears. I rushed to her and said "Why are you crying. I'm fine. The Battle of New York is over and I'm fine."

Pepper looked up, and said "B-battle of New Y-york?" 

I nodded, and then Rhodey asked "Tones what year is it?" "2012." I heard Rhodey curse under his breath when Pepper said "We're from 2023." 

A sharp cough interrupted our confused and jumbled conversation.   

I saw the bloody teenager awake. Pepper gasped and ran to him, Rhodey hot on her tail. 

All of the Avengers and I made contact. We were all confused. 

Then I heard the teenager say "Where the hell am I? Oh my god Pepper, Rhodey your here too?" I saw Pepper nod, and her eyes flicked to me. "Peter, so something happened." "No shit" "Peter, I am serious, look behind you." 

His head turned as his gaze met mine, and he scrambled back. His breathing increased as he muttered words under his breath. I only caught a few words "Dead....illusion.....can't be real....multiverse.....happening." (if you want to know he was saying "Beck's dead there is no way this can be an illusion. But he can't be real. Well I just ripped open the multiverse and meet me of other universes, so this may actually be happening.")

Pepper said "Peter you need to calm down. He's from 2012, after the battle. What year are you from?" "2024" Pepper looked shocked and said "2023. Peter why are you so bloody?" 

Then suddenly Peppers gaze went down to two people in similar suits as Peter, and Pepper said "Pete, why do they look like you?" His gaze dropped down, and he gasped. He dropped to his knees, and shook them.

"Peter 2, Peter 3! Wake up!" Pepper looked confused, and the rest of the Avengers were looking at the interaction. 

The other 2 Peter woke up, and groaned. "Peter 1?" the Peter known as 'Peter 2' said. Peter nodded, and hugged them both. "What do you guys last remember?" Peter asked? Peter 3 said "Well we were going to our universes, when we came here!"