𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

By amxrxd

Book 2 - Sequel to Eros. Mania: jealousy, possessive and obsessive. ➼ "You know," I looked up at him with tea... More

Author's Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

7.

1K 22 12
By amxrxd

(A/N: this chapter has been changed and everything onwards — TW for this chapter)

"Can you walk in those?" Luis stopped, his eyes scanning my heels as I turned around to face him.

I'm tall, especially in heels, but it really makes me notice Luis's tall and built frame. His shoulders broad like his body could engulf me completely as I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I nodded, admiring my black silhouettes before my eyes dragged back up to his eyes. "Luis?" I stepped a little closer. "Maybe you should seem more approachable, this is a charity event." I gently snaked my arm through his, making it seem believable that Luis and I are together.

"I think I look approachable." He didn't look at me completely once I stood by his side but his head did turn a little.

"Not unless you're trying to look approachable for some demons." I jerked a brow as I looked around, Luis sighing next to me.

"Okay, I don't look scary." He raised a brow and I sniggered, making him tilt his head down at me.

"Maybe put on a smile," I turned him around a little as I stood in front of him, straightening his tie. "And stop glaring at every man who walks past us." I grabbed his chin, making him face me, preventing him from glaring at the man who timidly walked past us.

He sighed, looking down at me as he scanned my eyes before doing whatever the fuck he's doing with his mouth.

The corners of his lips stretching outwards instead upwards and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He instantly frowned as his lips dropped and I resisted the urge to laugh in his face.

"Smiling?" He does not know what smiling is.

"That was not smiling, I'll tell you that." His frown deepened, just glaring down at me.

"Show me how to smile then." He gently pushed back the strand of my hair that trickled my eyebrow. I felt myself tense up at how gentle his fingers felt yet how intense his eyes were.

"You don't know how to smile?" I raised a brow and he sucked in his bottom lip, his eyes still on me as he slowly shook his head. "Liar." I couldn't help but smirk as I rolled my eyes, about to walk away just as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his sturdy chest.

"Come on," He held my chin, rubbing it with his thumb and I could feel the tips of my ears starting to burn up. "Show me that pretty little smile."

My lips automatically turned upwards at his words, his gaze deepening onto my lips as he licked his own bottom lip.

"So pretty." He whispered, his thumb grazing over my bottom lip and I clenched my jaw.

I can't let him have such an effect on me, what's wrong with me?

I cleared my throat, instantly putting a small gap between us but he didn't budge, my eyes wandering the area.

"Maybe we should go converse." I suggested but he didn't say anything, he just kept staring — as usual.

"Sure."

After a while of conversing, my eyes met with a familiar man. A warm feeling clouding my heart as after so long I've met someone familiar.

His blue eyes wrinkled at the corners as a toothy smile plastered itself on his lips.

A smile — as big as it can stretch — grew on my lips as I covered it with my hand. Luis looked at me in confusion from my sudden change in attitude but I do not care.

The tall man was heading towards me and I did the same, heading his way until Luis gripped my arm.

My instinct reaction was to nudge him off, which I did so, closing in on the tall man as I threw myself at him and he engulfed my small frame against him.

"Carlos!" I exhaled, hugging him tightly, Carlos resting his chin on the top of my head as he rubbed my back.

"How have you been, Mar?" He pulled away, holding my arms as I could feel Luis's jealous presence behind me.

"Great," Oh, what lies. "What about you?" I smiled up at him.

"You know, I'm always thriving." I rolled my eyes, a smile still on my lips but that came to an end when I felt Luis's hand on my lower back.

It sent a small shiver up my spine, the way his fingers menacingly dug into my skin, I immediately stepped back and next to Luis. I wrapped my arm around his, to show him that I'm with him, to calm down that rage that's radiating off his warm body.

Carlos furrowed his brows as he looked between us, a smirk of confusion on his lips.

"How's Vincenzo?" Carlos asked with another meaning behind his tone and I felt Luis's fingers dig in deeper which made me clench my jaw.

"He's — uh — great." I smiled but Carlos narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really?" He jerked a brow. "I haven't seen him for a while now... maybe I should pay him a visit." Oh, Carlos, you clever yet stupid man.

Now, Carlos here — Carlos Vega — is a fashion genius. We met back when I was a model, became good friends over time but I distanced myself from him a bit due to his stuck up, cocky twin, Carlisle Vega.

Carlisle is a two-faced, smug, cheat. He loved Maya or so I thought, led her on for a year or so, cheated on her a few times and then when she found out and left him... he was the biggest drama queen I've ever seen.

Though, he did love her some point, he just didn't love her enough.

I introduced Flavio and Carlos a while back, it's good for Flavio to make acquaintances if he wants to start his own business in this kinda thing.

"Anyway," I glanced at Luis who wore no expressions on his face, now that would scare anyone but not Carlos. There's just something in the Vega blood that makes them immune to intimidation. "Carlos, this is Elijah," I spoke again. "And Elijah, this is Carlos... an old friend of mine."

A dark smirk grew on Luis's lips as he dropped his head down for a second before turning to face me.

"Old friend?" He raised a brow and I see where this heading.

"Yes." I nodded, glancing at Carlos who had how brows furrowed.

"Hey, Mar," Carlos spoke doubtfully. "How's Lorenzo?" Fuck... fuck, fuck fuck.

"Are you dumb?" The words spilled out my mouth so sudden, laced with worry — worry for Carlos.

I felt Luis slide his arm out mine, sniffing before he darkly grinned. Now that scared me. I took a step back, I've seen this look before. The dark aura that grew around him, suffocating those around him.

"Maybe," Luis straightened the rings that were on his fingers, now looking Carlos straight in the eye. "You should go ask him." And with that, I saw him pull his arm back and just as I went to go grab onto him, he launched his arm forward with such force, landing his fist right on Carlos's cheekbone.

"Luis!" I exclaimed, gasps filling the room as it went dead silent, even the music cut off.

Carlos had lost his balance stumbling back as someone caught him, Luis breathing heavily as I now looked down at his red knuckles.

"Luis, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled once again, rushing over to Carlos as I held his face.

His loose brown curls trickling his brows as he painfully looked up now, angrily staring at Luis.

"Carlos?" I cupped his face as I eyed his cheekbone.

"You're dead." Carlos pointed at Luis and that just set him off more.

I immediately snapped around; adrenaline pumping through my veins, slight dizziness taking control of my head as I rushed over to Luis.

My body slamming against his as he charged forward, my arms stopping him from going crazy.

"Luis, stop!" I grabbed his face, making him look down at me. "Let's leave, okay? Don't do this." I was panicking internally but tried to be seen as sane as possible.

What the fuck is wrong with Luis? Fucking idiot.

"I'm so sorry, Carlos." I turned to look at him and he only sent me a small smile, shaking his head before his eyes trailed over to a raging Luis. "Let's go." I spoke through gritted teeth, dragging Luis out of there.

It was a quick ride — a very quick — ride back to Luis's place. He drove way above the speed limit as my entire life flashed before my eyes.

Though, I didn't say a word to him. Not one.

We were now inside, me taking my heels off as I avoided looking in his direction. Without a sound, I headed towards the stairs but soon stopped when Luis spoke.

"What the fuck was that?" His voice boomed throughout the room and I clenched my jaw, stopping, my hand on the railing of the stairs as I turned around to face him.

"You tell me." I argued back, looking down at him. "Why would you punch him?" I spoke in disgust as I headed back down the stairs. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat and he sniggered.

"Me?" He flailed his arms. "You mean, you... if you weren't being such a whore I wouldn't have reacted the way I did." The word 'whore' spilled out his mouth so harshly and with so much hatred.

"What the fuck did I do, Luis?!" I frustratedly argued back.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me!" He yelled until the veins in his neck and forehead stood out so prominently.

It didn't scare me though, men like him are pussies.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do!" I yelled back with just as much anger. "You don't own me, you can't control me, so fuck off!" I screamed, facing away from him as I angrily headed up the stairs, Luis hot on my trail.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He tried catching up. "You bitch." Just as I entered the room, I was pulled back out, my back being slammed against the wall.

"Fuck." I muttered from the sudden pain but now here I am, face to face with this monster.

"You do belong to me," He spoke clearly. "I own you." He spoke like he was explaining it to me.

A gasp left my mouth as he grabbed my throat, tilting my head up as our noses brushed against each others.

I suddenly felt as if I didn't need to say anything back, my eyes lost in his but the anger was vibrant than ever.

"Fuck you." I whispered it with hatred lingering onto my words. "I fucking hate you." I could see the anger that raged in his eyes.

And before I knew it, I was up in the air and dropped onto the bed. I gasped, turning myself around as I saw him standing at the edge of the bed.

I screamed as he grabbed my ankles, harshly pulling me words and it happened all so quickly, he ripped open my dress with such force, I had no time to react.

He grabbed my face, squishing my cheeks as he leaned into me. "Turn the fuck around." He pushed my face away and I only stared up at him in shock. "I said, turn around!" I didn't say anything but listen to him.

My back towards him as he pulled the dress off me, pushing my body down so my ass was perked up in the air and I could feel the burning sensation of lust.

I felt his large hands on my ass cheek as he caressed it for a second before I felt the harsh sting take over my cheek. Not a sound came out my mouth, as he landed another slap on my cheek.

"What did you say to me?" He asked darkly, his fingers trailing over my underwear now, sliding down near my clit and I gasped.

I felt thoroughly disgusted, a sickening feeling bubbling up inside of me.

"Fuck." He whispered, leaning over my body as he gathered my hair and pulled my head back so it was on his chest. "What. Did. You. Say?" He sinisterly whispered in my ear.

I could feel his erection through his black trousers rub against my ass as he worked his fingers.

"I said..." I closed my eyes as I felt him move my panties to the side and panic filled my chest. I hate—" I gasped as he slipped his fingers through the slit. "—you." Sickness churned in my gut, disgust, freight, you name it.

"No you don't." Luis grimaced and slightly slipped in fingers inside me, a cry for help rushed out my mouth as I now felt panic over-flood me.

"Luis! Get the fuck off!" And he finally did. I was quick to stand up as well, but he still stood so close.

I was breathing hard, standing below this man who smirked down at me.

His face nearing mine, his eyes staring deadly into mine. "You're pathetic." His words clenched my heart until it hurt, a pained sigh leaving my mouth.

I only stared at him as he moved back and walked out the room, slamming the door behind him as if nothing just happened.

And for the first time in a while, I felt vulnerable.

I am pathetic.

How could I let this happen? I always saw myself as a strong and confident woman... I feel so disgusted in myself. I feel broken.

Lorenzo's face was the first to pop into my head as I felt my eyes line with tears — I fucked up. I really fucked up.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I slapped my face into my hands, bringing my knees into my chest to gather my remaining dignity and keeping it close.

I'm supposed to be playing with Luis but looks like he's the one playing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 10.8K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
483K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
10.9M 223K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...