cherry | f. weasley

By ssweasleyy

fred weasley x f oc + "What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slig... More

inroduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.

twenty five.

2.1K 49 2
By ssweasleyy

PART TWO

tw: chapter full of smut
sorry that its been a minute lol
hopefully this makes up for it😏

A SOFT GROAN FELL FROM MADELYN'S LIPS AS FRED'S LIPS SUCKED HARSHLY ON HER NECK. His hand wrapped around the nape of her neck and his other came down to take a couple of fingers beneath her flower designed shirt, something she had put on for this special day.

Fred had took his fathers car to come meet Maddie at her house for her birthday. Her father had left for an important business meeting at the Malfoy manor so it was just them.

Fred had brought a few items for a picnic and they were now sat in the back yard, Maddie on his lap while they sat on top of the picnic blanket. The basket of foods was forgotten and put off to the side as they were now more enhanced in each other.

He harshly tore the fabric off her body, her arms raising above her head as he broke his attachment from her neck. His hands came down on her thighs, pulling her skirt above to reveal her lacy red underwear.

He never broke eye contact as he pulled her off his lap and crouched himself down, peppering kisses on her chest as he made his way down.

"Fred, shouldn't we go back inside?" She asked softly as he continued to trail kisses down her stomach. Fred ignored her, causing her to arch her back when he pulled her skirt down her thighs.

She gasped at the cold air hitting her bare skin. His hands came down to her thighs, "Part your legs."

He fixed his eyes on her and she gladly pulled her legs apart, revealing her pussy to him. He placed a hand on the inside of her thigh, softly rubbing circles.

She gave him a hard stare as he placed a delicate, teasing kiss over her clit. She parted her lips when he took a finger and started parting her folds, rubbing in between them.

"Oh shit." She gasped. She felt so dirty, doing this outside with the wind blowing on her exposed self.

A smirk came across his lips, "Such a good little slut. So fucking wet and I haven't even begun." He brought his mouth to her pussy, his lips slowly flicking her clit.

She jolted at the sudden movement and his free hand came to her hips to push her down. She felt it deep in her core and cursed softly. He stuck a finger inside, curling slowly so she would be able to feel it.

His eyes looked up at her and watched as she looked up towards the sky, lip brought in between her lips as she tried to hold in her sounds. He loved watching her come undone for him, fall apart underneath him.

"Don't close your mouth, I want to hear everything that comes out of my little sluts mouth." Her whimpers we're noted as her legs began to tremble.

Fred pulled his finger out and dragged it up her thigh, stomach, twirling it around her tit slowly before bringing it up to her mouth.

"Look at this mess you caused." He brought his other hand to her jaw, squeezing harshly to force her to look at him. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

She gulped as she looked up at him and softly shook her head. Fred chuckled, bringing his hand to his mouth and sucking off her juices before releasing her jaw harshly and standing up from the blanket.

He walked over to the picnic basket and watched as she trained her head from where she was sitting to watch him. He pulled out a few items but hid them behind the basket, not letting her see.

His hands went up to his neck, wrapping around his tie, undoing the fabric. She watched as his fingers unbuttoned his shirt and he pulled the fabric off, revealing his toned body.

He reached for his tie and straddled her body, pulling her head to wrap the blindfold around her eyes. She immediately protested and tried to pull away. "Fred, what are you-"

"Shshsh, don't ask questions." His finger came down on her lips, softly closing them before pulling away. She could feel his hard cock pressed up against her heat from the position they were in and she squirmed, trying desperately to get some type of friction. "Be a good girl and don't make me tie you up, understand?"

She nodded her head softly and felt Fred pull away. She frowned and felt herself longing for his touch once more.

"Spread your legs for me, love." She did as she was told, hearing his voice from behind her now. "I want you to show me how you pleasure yourself when I'm not here."

Her breath hitched in her throat as she took in his words. She had never touched herself in front of anyone before, it would be even harder because she couldn't even see his expression. "But-"

Fred gripped her hair from behind and sucked harshly on her earlobe. He ran a teasing hand down the front of her body. "I have a very big birthday surprise for you if you behave like a good little girl."

That seemed to be the encouragement she needed before her shaky hand made it way down to her swollen, wet pussy. Her fingers glided over her clit easily as she buckled her hips. She had done this plenty of times, just by herself.

"Look at how wet you are, how desperate your pussy is." He trailed a finger down her neck, back and forth and watched as goosebumps arose on her skin. "I bet you could put a finger in, huh?"

He stood up from his spot as she inserted a finger, gasping. He turned in his position so he could see the way her hand was slowly pumping in and out of her pussy. "Fuck, Fred."

She could feel his gaze on her as she pushed another finger in her aching core and pushed her palm down on her clit. Fred crouched down beside her and trailed his finger around her nipple slowly before harshly pinching.

A moan erupted from her mouth when she arched her back and moved into his touch, begging for more. She started curling her fingers in and out at a faster pace when his mouth came down on her nipple, his tongue moving in wet, sloppy circles.

"Fred, I'm-" Her pussy tightened around her fingers as she felt her climax building and she brought her free hand down to circle around her clit to add the extra friction she needed to cum.

"Cum for me." She shook and her head fell back as she released, her own hand being the source of her pleasure. Fred pulled her hand out of her pussy before flipping her over and slapping her ass lightly.

"Why won't you touch me? It's my birthday, I did what you asked are you going to- oh fuck." The tip of his tongue revisited her folds, licking up her slit as he laid underneath her.

"You were saying?" Something thin and sharp reached just below her breasts, the cold metal causing her to flinch away. "Don't be afraid, darling." He gripped her hips and pulled her back, his lips coming down on her clit once again, earning a moan from the girl.

"W-What is that?" She asked, her hands shakily gripping the picnic blanket.

"A knife." He whispered against her. Her hips bucked against his face as he brought two fingers inside her at once, curling them inside her harshly. "Stay still and be quiet."

"Oh god, Fred-" She stopped talking when she felt him applying more pressure to he knife as he dragged it further down her stomach, stopping at her hipbone.

He couldn't handle her squirming, it drove him crazy and made him think about fucking her every second of every day. He loved everything he did but it drove him crazy, he was sure he would go mad thinking about everything he wanted to do to Madelyn.

Maddie's legs shook violently and he felt her clench around his fingers as he continued to go deeper. His face was covered in her wetness as his continued his attack on her clit with his tongue. "Is my little girl gonna cum?"

She nodded quietly, remembering he didn't want her to make any sound. He continued to run his tongue over her sensitive clit as she pulled her lip in between her teeth.

"Cum on my fingers." She brought her hand to her mouth, her eyes filling with tears as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her vigorously and the knife was pressed into her hip.

He made sure to press deep enough that she stayed quite above him as she fell apart from his touch. "That's a good little girl, look at you." Fred praised as she came down from her climax.

He pressed his tongue to her now overstimulated clit and she pulled away, trying to move away from him. "I'm done, Fred. I can't-"

"Come here, Maddie. I'm not done with you." He climbed on top of her so that he was now straddling her. She was still breathing hard from her orgasm as he peppered soft kisses on her jaw.

The blindfold overstimulated all her other senses as she felt her clit throb and could hear all his movements as he unbuckled his belt and started pulling down his pants. He placed a soft kiss to her lips, taking her in.

He could kiss Maddie for the rest of eternity.

His hands ran up her sides until they came in contact with her breasts and he began rolling her nipples in between his fingers. The coolness of his ringers caused goosebumps to arise on her skin.

"What would the birthday girl like me to do?"

"Can, I- I want to, um-" She struggle, her cheeks turning red as embarrassment took over her features. She turned her head away from him and she could feel the smirk evident on his face as he placed sloppy kisses on her neck.

"Don't be shy, cherry." He whispered, kissing her cheek. "Just ask and you'll get it."

"I just- I want you inside me, please." He spread her legs open with his leg, pushing his thigh in between hers. He could feel her wetness coating his thigh as he pushed lightly, her mouth slightly opening.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He readjusted himself so his cock was pressed right outside her entrance. "You know how to not make a sound, right my love?"

He pressed the knife against the side over her throat and she swallowed underneath him. She nodded her head in understanding.

Fred always knew Maddie was a kinky little girl, he just didn't know how far he could take her. You could say he was testing her limits.

He slowly pushed himself into her, causing Maddie to gasp but harshly close her mouth right after. Fred thrust into her cunt, her wall tightening. She was trying too hard not to make a sound and the knife was making her too nervous.

"Relax, sweetheart. You're so fucking tight." He removed the blindfold with his free hands, allowing her to look at him. This let her relax and she took in a sharp breath as Fred filled her up completely.

Fred pulled himself out, leaving just his tip in her walls before slamming back into her. Maddie tried to moan but the knife pressed into her neck stopped her from doing so. She started up at Fred as he repeated these movements and began buckling her hips to meet him.

"That's a good girl." He groaned as they matched each others rhythm, falling into one with each other. He put his free hand on her thigh, pulling it up over his waist to get a better axis.

She watched his bicep as his veins popped from clenching the knife so tight so it wouldn't slip and hurt her. She tried so hard to not moan as he kept hitting that spot so deep inside of her every time he found his way back inside.

The pleasure began to overtake him and his thrusts begun to get sloppy as he felt his climax coming. He continued to fuck her at a relentless pace, showing no care for her not wanting to make a sound.

"I'm going to cum again." She whimpered as he rammed into her, feeling her walls tighten around his twitching cock. "I want you to cum with me."

He threw his head back as their pace began to meet again, but trained his head to fall back to Maddie's. "I want you to look at me while we cum together." He ordered and she pulled her head up, her deep blue eyes staring up at his chocolate ones. Her mouth was agape as he watched her with adoration in his eyes as they rode out their highs together.

"Happy birthday, my love." He ran his hands through her hair as he rolled over and pulled her into his sweaty chest. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Mhm, very much. I really enjoyed the knife." She beamed up at him, her eyes still wet with tears of pleasure and her makeup now fully ruined.

"I knew you would." He chuckled before placing a soft kiss to her forehead. "We should get you cleaned up, yeah? And then maybe actually eat some of this food."

"Did you bring strawberries?" She asked, a yawn falling from her mouth.

"Of course I brought strawberries, how could I forget?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.9K 43
Regan Diggory is a golden girl in Gryffindor about to begin her next school year at Hogwarts along with her popular and protective older brother Cedr...
311K 8.9K 55
"I will never ever let anything happen to you, you hear me? I would never let anyone or anything hurt you, and if anyone does hurt you, they'll never...
8.5M 236K 100
โ›And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?โœ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. โ›That after all this,โœ he grasped my fore...
5.1K 158 21
She retracted her hand from my grasp, and placed it against my cheek delicately instead. "I'm sure, I'm just worried I won't be good. I've never," sh...