The Unthinkable: Book 2

Von WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but yo... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 26

2.5K 149 36
Von WrittenByKalifa

1 MONTH LATER...

Things with Brittney seemed to tone down a little. She actually seem a little nervous to be around Malaysia whenever she'd come to drop Sierra off.

Steven on the other hand couldn't get enough of Malaysia. They were together 24/7 even when he went on his jobs.

"The lawyer called and said that he emailed something to me about the case. Go look at it for me", said Steven as he gave her his phone.

They were currently at an outside gun range.

Malaysia took his phone and went to his email.

She saw a video so she clicked on it. It was Brittney and some guy sitting at a table signing papers. She saw King in his car seat next to them.

"Oh my God", said Malaysia.

"What?", asked Steven as he loaded his gun.

"...he found out who signed the papers", said Malaysia.

"What papers? The adoption papers?", he asked.

"Yes", said Malaysia as she gave him the phone.

"Brittney and some dude", said Malaysia.

Steven looked at the video.

"I'm killing his ass today", said Steven.

The people near them looked at him.

Malaysia eyes got wide.

"Steven", she mumbled.

Steven looked at them.

"Figure of speech", he said with a smile.

The people looked away.

Steven smiled went away and he had a mean mug. "Fuck out of my business anyway", he mumbled as he looked at his phone.

Malaysia hit him.

"What? Ain't nobody called them", said Steven. "Nosey muthafuckas"

Malaysia looked at the people and they were looking at them again.

"Excuse him", said Malaysia with a fake smile.

They looked away and one of them shook their head.

Malaysia rolled her eyes.

Steven started packing his and Malaysia's guns up.

"That nigga got the nerve to smile in my face and work for me after he did something like that?", asked Steven as he picked the bag up and starts walking to the car.

Malaysia follows him.

"You talking about him. What about Brittney?", asked Malaysia.

"Yea well I can't exactly hurt her. She's  my daughter's mom", said Steven.

"But she still did that bullshit", said Malaysia.

"My dad probably made her, Malaysia.", said Steven. "You know good and got damn well if it was you and you couldn't defend yourself from a monster like that, you'd do it too"

"You're taking up for her", said Malaysia. "She could've told you after he died"

"Look I'll handle her", said Steven.

"Why? So she can suck your dick and make it back up to you?", asked Malaysia.

"Here we go with that shit", said Steven.

"And then that bitch had the nerve to tell me about my kid when she was the one gave him away", said Malaysia.

"Get yo ass in the car.", he said before getting in.

Malaysia got into the car too.

"But first I gotta go talk to this Nigga so I can let my anger out", said Steven before he drove off. "He done fucked up"

When they found the guy, Malaysia and Steven tied him up. Malaysia asked him questions while Steven tortured him.

"Man look, you are making this so difficult for yourself. We can kill you right and get over with or we can kill you slowly. It's up to you. Just tell the truth", said Malaysia.

"Look, I- I got a family—"

Steven swung the hammer at the guy's leg.

The guy yelled.

"You think I give a fuck about your family nigga. You helped tear apart mine", said Steven.

"I didn't.", said the guy.

"You still lying after we showed you the video bitch?", asked Steven.

"I don't remember that shit", said the guy.

Steven swung the hammer at his face.

Malaysia jumped a little bit.

"Bitch you need to", said Steven as he got into the guy's face. "I'm about tired of your dumb ass"

The guy spit some teeth and blood out.

"Steven, stop", said Malaysia.

Steven walked a distance away from them to cool down.

"I did it. I did it but it was only to protect my family", said the guy. "The only thing I ever wanted to do was protect my family"

Malaysia sighs.

"I understand where you're coming from. I really do and because of that I guess we can—"

Malaysia felt a bullet go past her head and it was suddenly a bullet hole in the guy's head.

Malaysia looked back at Steven.

"He said fuck my family. Fuck his", said Steven

"The least you could've done was kick him out the gang", said Malaysia.

"Fuck him. I put trust in every last one of them niggas and he ain't do nothing but lie to me", said Steven.

Malaysia sighs. "We could've used him in court", said Malaysia.

"Fuck him. Let's go. We got somebody else", said Steven before he walked out.

Malaysia looked at the guy and followed Steven.

"Now it's time to talk to Brittney", said Steven.

"The both of us?", asked Malaysia.

"As long as you don't act crazy", said Steven.

Once they got to Brittney's house, they questioned her and she told them everything.

"I didn't want to do it. I swear I didn't. I just didn't want anybody to die", said Brittney.

"Why did you tell me sooner? I could've gotten him back sooner", said Steven.

"I didn't want you to think that you couldn't trust me", said Brittney. "I'm- I'm sorry.. to the both of you I'm really sorry. I can only imagine if somebody did that to me with Sierra. I'm sorry"

Malaysia looked at Steven.

"You're lucky you're my baby mama and you're lucky we need you on the stand to back this shit up", said Steven.

"I'm sorry Trig", said Brittney.

"Fuck that...I'm glad I ain't fall for yo ass", said Steven. "Got me fucked up"

Steven stood up.

"Let's go, Malaysia", said Steven.

Malaysia stood up and slapped Brittney.

Brittney started to stand up but Steven stopped her.

"Let me go. She ain't have to slap me", said Brittney.

"You deserved it", said Steven.

Malaysia walked out of the house.

"Besides, you can't beat her ass. I'm tryna help you out by holding you back", said Steven.

Brittney rolled her eyes.

Steven let her go and left.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Play With Me Von Miss G

Kurzgeschichten

86.5K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
33.3K 1.7K 69
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต,๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ-๐—”...
92.8K 3K 43
-"๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ด ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ. ๐ผ ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘–๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก...
46.4K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.