YOU .

By storiesforthem_

You and your siblings moved to Atlanta because of all the hate you got and the drama. You moved from New York... More

Information
Moving
Boxing
Football game
Pool party
Sleep over
Shopping
Dinner
Sick (part 1)
Aunt K
Sleep
Beach
Sibling time
Lani
Not an update
FaceTime with Jaden
Leaving
Arriving
Hotel
Morning
Not an update

Sick (part 2)

1.8K 19 3
By storiesforthem_

"Just getting water," i said walking down stairs. "Did he eat the soup?" Jess asked worried. "Yea he did," i said. "Thank you alot y/n," she said starting to tear up. ,"ow, dont cry please," i say giving her a hug. "Your the only one he's listening to and i cant thank you enough for being here today," she said crying. "Honestly, i would rather be here with you guys, than at home right now, if you need anything let me know," i said with a soft smile. "thank you so much," she said hugging me.

I walked back up stairs and laid  down with Javon. He started cuddling me as soon as i hit the bed. "Why do you want cuddles?" i asked. "Cause i just do," he said. "Really, is there another reason why?" i asked. "yes, but im not saying it," he said borrowing his head into my stomach.
"You like me don't you," i mumbled not thinking he could hear me. "hm maybe," he said making his grip tighter.

We both fell asleep for 3 hours, it was now 5:40pm. I woke up just before Javon. "How you feeling?" i asked. "Better," he said looking at me. "Do you still want cuddles or can i go?" i asked. "Nope your staying," he said. "Why?" i asked. "cause your mine and because i said your staying," he said putting his head into my neck. I just blushed.  Soon Javon fell back asleep and so i just scrolled on tik tok. "Hey, did you t- " Jaden tried saying but cut off " shh," i said. "sorry, mom wanted to know if yous wanted anything from the shops," he asked. "Uh, just some drinks," he said. "Okay, we will be back soon,". "okay bye," i said.

25 minutes later Jaden came into the room with drinks and some snacks. "Thanks Jaden," i said. "No problem, so you and Javon huh?" he asked while sitting near the door. "Were just friends," i said. "But like yous are so cute and yous flirt all the time," he says with a smirk. "I guess so, but i dont know like- wait why am i talking
to you about this, get out," i said realising i was still talking to Jaden. "Nah, i won't tell anyone, just tell me," he said like a 2 year old wanting ice cream. "well.. i guess i like him, but i dont really know so," i said. "Aww cute," he said while standing up.

Javon had woken up just before i told Jaden about how i liked him. "so you like me huh?" he asked moving his head. "shit- stop scaring me like that," i said. "you didn't answer my question," he said with a smirk. "uh- well yea, i dont know," i said. "oh cool, anyways i feel a lot better," he said. "Thats good, can i go now?" i asked. "no," he said. "wh- "no" i tried saying but Javon cut me off.

(skip til 8:50pm)

It was now 8:50pm, Javon and i were still cuddling, anyways we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 221 27
You have had the biggest crush ever on the vinnie Hacker and now your finaly in the hype house with him! -swearing -hard topics/not a lot of them th...
252K 3.3K 30
Where y/n a 17 year old girl, moves to Seattle Washington with her family, only to find out she lives with a cute boy next door. Then starting at a n...
211K 2.4K 24
Vinnie Hacker story😈 Only makes sense if you aren't blonde. 17 year old y/n Lewis makes a bet with her best friend(Jules LeBlanc) to see if Vinnie...
147K 252 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica