Good To Be Greedy || Helltake...

By Mr_kodeo

Y/n is not your ordinary demon; he is in fact one of the seven deadly sins, a group of the most powerful demo... More

Foreword
Prologue
Tome 1 | Log 1
Tome 1 | Log 2
Tome 1 | Log 3
Tome 1| Log 4 Part 1
Tome 1 | Log 4 part 2
Tome 1 | Log 5
Tome 1 | Log 6
Side Story 1 | Modeus

Authors note

971 32 24
By Mr_kodeo

Heyo, its me, the author that doesn't update for months on end. Just wondering if you guys actually want another chapter of this shit show of a book. 

For those who answered yes, I got some news for you.

Lately I've been preoccupied with life, exams, my laziness, horniness, new interests and all these new variants of covid, but I'm starting to get back into the swing of Helltaker and the writing mood. 

I've got a few stuff I have planned for this book, such as a new cover; rewrites/edits of already existing chapters since I'm not really happy with how they are now and because my skills have  (hopefully) improved since the last time I've updated this book; title cards/intros for each new section of the book, as shown below:

So, like I said, got some stuff planned. But, I'll rephrase what I said earlier: this depends on if yall actually like this crappy content, and even if yall want more, there's no guarantee that I'd upload the new changes any time soon. Could be months or a year before I go through with my word.

Anyways, with that said, have a lovely day my little degenerates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 300 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...
3.8K 71 9
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...
164K 3.6K 29
After getting his harem of demon girls Helltaker heads back home. It was then he remembers his brother, who he had forgotten about, was all by himsel...
25.4K 624 18
On the fateful night of their mothers death Barry and Y/n Allen reunite after being sperated, but with secrets of their own, one which cost the other...