Teacher |H.S.|

By 0nlyAngelx

*Contains mature and explicit content!* A student who catches the eye of her teacher.. A Harry Styles fanfic... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen*
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-0ne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two

twenty*

3.6K 62 101
By 0nlyAngelx

!!😏!!

GEORGIE

Harry has me thrown over his shoulder.

He's making his way over towards the black, leather couch in the living room. A smile covers my face as an excited feeling settles itself in my gut. I'm content with myself for teasing him, pushing the boundaries, because it's about to make him ruin me. I'd rather have him be rough in the bedroom than sweet.. Otherwise that crush might develop even more.

I'm being thrown onto the couch, the feeling of the leather on my skin and the anticipation of what's going to happen is making goosebumps cover me all over. Harry's looking down on me, some strands of hair dangling from his forehead as his hands are placed on his side to establish a form of dominance. He looks bossy.. I like it.

"Take that grin off your face." he demands.

My face goes serious, I didn't even realise I was smirking. I swallow harshly as I watch Harry reach down to his belt. He undoes the clasp and then looks back into my eyes, in a swift motion he pulls the belt out of the loops of his pants. How is he this hot..

"Take off your clothes." he demands, letting the belt dangle from his right hand.

I nod, swallowing harshly before reaching down and taking a hold of the hem of my shirt. It's hard to be smooth and seductive while taking off my clothes, I tend to get all nervous and clumsy when Harry's eyes are burning onto my skin like that.

"Now let me take a look at you." he demands once again.

I throw my shirt on the ground and then let myself lean back. My hands are placed behind me so I can move my chest forwards and put myself on display for him. The bra I have on is the only thing that's left of the pretty set of lingerie I'd put on, considering he still has my panties and I'm now wearing his boxers. It might not be that sexy but Harry doesn't seem to mind, his eyes are going over every inch of my body and I can see him softly biting down on his lip while he does.

"Now beg for it, just like I had to." Harry demands, eyes turning a shade darker.

"Don't want to." I respond, knowing it'll drive him mad.

Harry's jaw clenches before he pushes me down on the couch and hovers over me. My breath hitches as he places his hand onto my throat, the look on his eyes scares me a little and it's even more disturbing to me that it actually turns me on even more.

"You need to do what you're told." he mumbles, our noses touching as he puts some more pressure onto the grip he has on my throat.

"But that's no fun." I am able to get out those words and it makes him grunt.

Before I knew it, Harry grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over. My body brushes against his that's hovering over me and the feeling that gives me is enough to already send me into overdrive. Everytime we touch, it's like sparks of electricity flash through my body.

I feel him press a kiss onto my shoulder, causing my eyes to flutter shut as I enjoy the feeling of his lips on my bare skin. As I lift my hips a little, his hard on brushes against my ass and it causes the pool of wetness between my legs to grow even bigger.

"Let's tie you up." Harry whispers in my ear before grabbing my hands and holding them together behind my back. He's quick to wrap the belt around my wrists, tugging on it to close it on the smallest setting so it would be extra tight around my skin.

When I turn my head, to get a glimpse of Harry, I can see that he's taking off his shirt. The sight of him bare chested is something I'm never going to get sick of. He moves himself closer to me and grabs me by my face, his thumb and pointer finger pressing onto my cheeks and making my lips pucker.

"I think I need to fuck that attitude out of you, what do you think?" he asks, eyes roaming across my face.

Desperate for him, I nod my head which makes him grin softly as he lets go of me. "Use your words" he demands, causing me to nod before mumbling something but it's clearly not to his satisfaction. Harry takes a fist hold off my hair and then proceeds to pull on it which makes my head move back.

"You're going to have to be louder than that." he whispers in my ear, I can feel the stubbles on his chin rub against my cheek and it makes goosebumps form across my skin once again. "Can I fuck you like I paid for it?"

"Yes." I am able to get over my lips. "Please."

Harry lets go of my hair and connects his hands to my skin, his fingers roam over my thighs and all the way up until he reaches the lining of his boxers I'm wearing. I feel him pull the fabric off me and it was more brutal than I thought it would be. Not that I'm complaining..

After smacking my ass, he spreads me open and licks up my slit. A gasp leaves my mouth as I didn't expect this, I throw my head back as he eats me out and can hardly believe the remarkable things he can do with his tongue. His movements leave me soaking wet, I can feel myself dripping down my thighs.

"God.. please fuck me." I moan out as I'm unable to hold myself still, the way I can't move my hands because they're restrained makes this even ten times more intense.

I've never been restrained before and therefore couldn't say if I would like it, turns out.. I like it more than I thought I would. This whole relationship I've got going on with Harry has made me realise I'm into some dark stuff. But then again, as a girl with this much childhood trauma there's no way I'd only like vanilla sex.

"I know I've got the touch of a god, but that's not my name." Harry says after pulling away from me completely.

I turn my head over my shoulder to get a glimpse of him, he's removing his pants and underwear in one motion and it makes me gulp as I watch his dick spring free. Harry's already so hard and it never fails to amaze me just how large he is.

"Tell me who it is you want." he demands, placing himself back on the couch behind me.

"I want you, Harry." I immediately give in to him, sounding way too soft for my liking.

I can't control myself like this.

A soft smirk tugs on the corner of his lips, we hold eye contact for a while and I can't help a smile from growing on my face as well. This might not be good for the part of me that doesn't want this crush to develop, but it does make me feel good.. special even.

Before this all gets too emotional, Harry attaches his hands back onto my ass and squeezes it softly before moving down to my core. I feel his fingers slide up and down my slit, making a whimper leave my mouth that turns into a deep moan when he slips those fingers inside of me.

"So wet for me." he says as his fingers curl up inside me.

Another moan slips out of my mouth as he immediately finds the correct spot with his fingers, it surprises me sometimes just how well he knows my body already. I let out a whimper and it turns into an annoyed cry as he removes his fingers.

"I'm assuming you're on birth control, because I'm about to fuck you raw and if that's a problem you're going to have to stop me now." Harry tells me as he positions himself behind me.

"Go ahead." I tell him, biting down on my lip as I've turned my head and am watching him again.

Harry traces his tip up and down my slit before pushing himself inside of me, his lips are parted and they get wider the deeper he goes in. A moan escapes the back of my throat as I've taken him completely. Feeling him without anything between us is very different, it makes everything so much more intense.

"Shit.. you feel so good." Harry mumbles under his breath.

My face is now touching the couch underneath me, hips lifted and my hands still tied behind my back. I've never felt this good about being out of control, I don't know what it is.. I can find a sort of safety in the fact that Harry's in control because I know he'll take care of me.

Moans are escaping my mouth, eyes pressed shut as Harry moves himself in and out of me with deep strokes.

His moans are such a turn on, it makes me realise how good this feels for both of us and it makes this more fun. I try to open my eyes so I can turn my head and get a glimpse of him, however, I can't seem to because he's fucking me only harder with the second.

"You're taking it so good for me, such a good girl." Harry praises me as he pulls on the belt and makes me whimper.

The sound of our skin slapping against one another is filling up the room. I try to contain myself from moaning but I'm almost shouting at this point because Harry is literally destroying me while hitting all the right spots. "Fuck!" I yell out, throwing my head back against his chest.

Harry moves his one hand up to my face, letting his thumb slip into my mouth and making me suck on it. I gladly do so which makes him grunt and curse underneath his breath.

After a while, I finally get a little break as Harry stops thrusting and opens up the belt that was holding my wrists together. My arms feel sore from being behind my back the entire time, they fall down next to me and it takes me some time before I can use them to get myself up.

I place myself on my back, looking up at Harry who's taking a breather himself. His curls are laying messily on his head, his chest is rising up and down while sweat beads are rolling down to his stomach. He looks like a work of art.

"Don't tell me you're too tired now." I tease.

"I'm not even half done with you." he is quick to answer me before grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him.

Harry positions himself in front of my entrance, throwing my legs over his shoulders before slamming himself inside of me. A loud whimper leaves my throat at his unexpected move and I'm quick to attach my arms around his neck to pull him closer towards me.

This is the closest we have been when fucking, his forehead rests itself against mine as he's still giving me some deep strokes. When I look up into his eyes, I am nearly in shock by how vulnerable he looks at the moment.

"Fuck me.." he curses under his breath before pressing his lips onto mine and taking my breath away.

I nearly get swept away completely, allowing myself to get this close to him, but I'm quick to realise that this isn't good. This feels almost like two people in a relationship having sex and when that thought pops into my head, I'm quick to pull back and make him look back into my eyes.

I can't get attached.

HARRY

"What's wrong?" I ask.

My breathing is heavy and so is hers, we're still just as sweaty as we were before but something has changed in her eyes. It makes me realise that I was being too vulnerable, I shouldn't have gotten that close to her.

"Nothing, let's just switch positions. I want to ride you."

Georgie tries to play it off but I can sense it, something is wrong. I quickly stop myself from overthinking this, I shouldn't be caring like that.

I pull back, slipping myself out of her and trying to suppress my thoughts. Georgie moves to the side so I can take place on the couch underneath her. As I've taken place, I move my hands through my hair and regain myself.

She's now straddling me, a soft smirk growing onto her face as a mischievous glimmer flashes through her eyes. There's my Georgie again. I like it when she takes charge, she's extremely hot while doing so.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Give it to me, baby." I answer her, making that smirk on her face grow only wider.

She grabs my dick and places it infront of her entrance, my breath hitches as I feel her slowly taking me. I look up at her face, seeing how her plump lips spread further open as she slides all the way down and takes me completely.

Before she moves her hips, she reaches her hands behind her back and unhooks her bra. My eyes move down to her tits and they're perfect, not too big yet not too small. I move myself forwards and press some kisses on her chest before I go down and take her nipple into my mouth. I suck on it quickly which leaves her to moan out. When I hear the sounds leave her mouth that I'm responsible for, it makes me only want her more.

She starts rolling her hips into mine, a groan leaving my lips as my hands place themselves on her hips. At first she seems uncertain, like she's insecure about herself and the way she moves. I need to let her know that she's doing good, I want her to feel confident about herself.

"Fuck.." I curse under my breath, making Georgie look back into my eyes. "You're doing so good, Doll."

A twinkle flashes through her eyes, she suppresses the smile that wants to grow on her face and it makes me do the same as I see her reaction to my words.

Georgie immediately grows more confident, she wipes the hair out of her face and then places her hands onto my shoulders. She picks up the pace, moving up and down on my dick like her life depends on it. I sit back and watch, watch how her boobs bounce on the rhythm that she's riding at.

The moans that are escaping her lips are like music to my ears, meanwhile she is like a work of art to look at.

"Holy fuck.." I breathe out, feeling close to coming but I don't want to just yet, not before she did.

Georgie's hands are in my neck, one travelling to the back of my head so she can hold onto my hair, the other just resting in the crook of my neck. She's getting tired, I can feel it because her moves are getting sloppy. Time for me to step in again.

I push down on her hips, telling her without words that she can stop moving. She lets me take over, I thrust upwards and watch how she reacts to it. Georgie's lips are parted, she looks shocked that I can fuck her this good when I'm underneath her and it causes me to smirk.

"This feels so good." she whimpers, throwing her head back as her eyes shut close.

"Yeah?" she nods. "Does my little slut likes to be fucked like this?" she nods her head again, biting down on her lip.

I like the confident Georgie, it makes me forget all about what just happened and focus myself completely on giving her the ultimate satisfaction. I reach my hand down to her core, letting my thumb rest on her clit which makes her squirm.

"Harry.. you're going to make me come." she says, the look on her face is beautiful.

"Come for me." I demand, giving her a few last thrusts.

Her body twitches as the wave of pleasure falls over her, I slow down my thrusts and let her ride out her high on her own as I enjoy the view. Georgie's body is shimmering from the sweat that formed when our bodies were colliding, her head is thrown back and her body is still shaking. I move my lips up to her neck and press kisses all over her skin until she's out of her high.

"Harry?" Georgie's sweet voice meets my ears, making me pull my lips back and look back into her eyes.

"Yes, Angel." I answer her.

"You can come on my tits if you want to." she smirks softly, making a grin tug on my lips before glancing down at her breasts.

"That would be extremely hot." I mumble, making her chuckle before getting off of me and placing herself down on the ground.

When I watch her down on her knees for me, it will never fail to amaze me just how gorgeous she looks. I move myself up so I would be standing and hovering over her. Even after that little break we took, I'm still as hard as a rock and I need some release very badly.

Georgie moves her hand up, letting her tongue roam over my tip before she starts stroking me. I groan, watching how she takes me into her mouth a few more times as I feel myself close to coming.

"Fuck.." I curse, palming myself now as Georgie moves herself up a little higher and lets my tip brush up against her tits.

Once I see her give me that look, the ones where she looks through her lashes and tilts her head a bit, I'm ready to bust. Some groans escape my lips as I come all over her chest, feeling the release through my entire body.

"As hot as you thought?" Georgie questions me, standing up and making me look at her chest.

"Even better." I answer her, making a soft grin form across her lips.

After admiring her for a second, I tell her that she can go and clean herself up in the bathroom. I can't help myself from watching Georgie walk away from me, her curves are everything and I love the way her butt moves when she walks.

Once she's completely out of my sight, I put on my boxers that I took off her earlier. I go looking for my phone, finding it placed on the living room table.

Only one new message.

N: Don't forget about our meeting tonight, Boss.

I scoff, finding it irritating that the ones who work for me always seem to think I'd forget all about them. I close my phone and place it back in the same spot it was just laying in.

By now, Georgie should be cleaned up so I head upstairs and find that the bathroom is empty. It makes me furrow my brows and figure the next room I should check is my bedroom. When I walk inside, I find her seated on the edge of my bed.

"You weren't kidding, I'm so sore down there."

A chuckle leaves my lips, I walk closer towards her and see that she has put on one of my shirts. I don't mind, I think she looks good in my clothes, I enjoy the way they fall too big on her.

"Can I sleep in your bed?" she asks.

"Yes, get some rest." I smile at her, making her smile back at me.

I still have some things to do..

----

Feeling a bit silly and mentally disturbed after writing that much smut.

Anyways,
gladly do it for you besties x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
72 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)
37.3K 546 11
Your eyeballs glued to his ass as he paced the floor in front of you. Your pen nervously tapping your desk, awaiting the ring of the bell. Your heart...
1.1M 33.5K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...