Endless Love [on going]

Por bookswith_m0ry_x0x0

{ongoing} {mature content} NEEDS MAGER EDITING!! A single mother, also the princess of the Spanish mafia. A h... Más

.A E S T H E T I C.
.M E E T I N G.
.F I R S T-W O R D.
.N E X T M O R N I N I G.
.D I F F E R E N T-W O R L D.
.V A N N I.
. H O T .
. P R E T T Y .
.D A R L I N G.
.S L E E P.
. P O S T .
. B U N N Y .
. "A C T I O N " .
. T H I G H .
. S N O W .
. L I V I N G .
. A R T I C L E .
. M A R R I E D .
. P O O L . D A Y .
. K N E W .
. T R U T H .
. T E D D Y .
. I T A L I A N .
A/N!
. O N E .
Little rant
. H O M E .

. F L O W E R S .

7.1K 109 25
Por bookswith_m0ry_x0x0

Not edited X
There is no aesthetic for this one cause it's the same day.

{~A R I A N N A~}

He opened the door and we entered the restaurant a waiter walked us to a table at the back, when I sit down there's already a menu there.

Yay ,i'm starving .

I was looking over it when vanni took it off of me, I stared at him with a frown" my father owns this place I no what to get" he told me with a small smirk I nodded my head and a waiter soon walked over " what could I get you guys?" he asked us in a bored tone until he looked up and smiled at me .

uh oh,

van just stared at him with a look that could put you six feet under." he's ordering he knows the place better" I tell him and he offers me a smile I cleared my throat and took my phone out to check my instagram post.

10.k likes .

7.k comments .

and 6000 shares .

the comments were all about how cute we were and all that bull shit. I can't wait to see there faces when they see who he is . they probably  all ready know over the dinner the other night but anyway.

I didn't even realise the two men -well not two men the waiter is around sixteen-were looking at me until I looked up" darling he has something to ask you" van says. it looks like he's trying not to laugh "um okay what was it" I look at the guy to see him blushing like mad.

" are you single ?" he asked me with wide eyes and blushed cheeks, aww he so adorable " I'm sorry but no I'm actually getting married" I answer his question with an award smile" but I no someone her names Catalina lasso , she's my best friends sister" I add and he gives me a smile

" you know this is only my job because I got drunk and kinda trashed my house" he suddenly says" so next time you see her tell her I'm also rich"he adds and I laugh at that.

" do you want her instagram user?" I ask him and he nods his head, I hand him a napkin so he can write it down" ok its Lina_lasso15xx" I tell him and he smiles before thanking me and walking away.

I let out a laugh at his smile and look back at van to see his eyebrows raised " he went from asking you if you were single to getting one of your friends instagram names, " he's has a full smile on now, holy shit he has dimples " okay well where supposed to be getting to now each other, lets go" I tell him and he straightened up I his seat and stoped smiling.

man, I loved his smile.

" yeah but before that, how many likes did our photo get?" he asked and I get out my phone to check . and holy moly the likes went up 2 thousand more.

12.k like.

9.k comment.

and 7863 share.

" holy shit" I whispered looking at my phone with wide eyes" what how many likes did we get?" he asked leaning over to look. its not the likes I care about its that one comment at the top of my post.

veronica_xoxo: thats my best friend with Giovanni black ppl, and she knew I liked him talk about a backstabbing bitch.

replies:

I gotta say I think there cute x

there fucking amazing you should have got him when you had the chance .

there so cute no hate to you tho veronica

hey before every one starts it was an arranged marriage

they are gunna be the couple of 2022 everyone

there are a lot more replies but I don't wanna read them. if I knew she had feelings and not just wanted to sleep with him I would have tried to stop it. she actually called me a bitch, maybe she's just mad at me and I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later, we have been friends for over six years, I'm sure we won't fall out over a guy.... I thin- no I hope so .

" you should totally post me again" he said leaning back in his chair" oh you know what, I'm going to buy you flowers" okay I'm really confused why is he getting me flowers?" w-why are you getting me flowers?' I voice my thoughts to him and he only smiles at me" because your going to be my wife and I'm going to be a really good husband" he answered me with the same smile.

about five minutes later the food came and guess what it was?.......plain pizza yeah I could have ordered it but vanni wanted too. so I just let him have his moment. but I got to say it was a good freaking pizza. I look at him to already find him staring at me" ok so we were meant to get to now each-" he was cut off by my phone I give him a sorry look and he only nods his head, telling me to get the call it was Nate .

" hey Nate" I answer the phone and I hear him scream with excitement

" guess what?" okay he's still screaming now

" what is it?"I ask him with a laugh

" Owen asked me out" okay it's my turn to squeal. I look around to see everyone looking at me I  give them an akward smile and close my mouth" okay I'm out right now but when I get back home your telling me everything you hear me" I tell him and he agrees before we end the call I hear him scream again.

I laugh at that before I look back at vanni to see him still looking at me but this time his face is full of confusion I laugh at that to.

" okay, um what flowers do you like?"he asked and i shrugged my shoulders" I don't really know, I never get flowers" I tell him honestly and he looked shocked" well my father gets them for me every valentines and my birthday or if he goes away he'll buy me flowers before hand. Other than that I don't get them" I answer his and he just smiles.

"I'm going to get you flowers every time I can" he tells me and I let out a giggle. I sound like a school girl talking about her crush." You don't have to do that" wI tell him with a shake of my head. The bill was placed on the table, I was about to grab it be vanni got to it first.

" hey that's not fair you just got me a ring" I tell him and he just put the money in and stood up, I followed him out. Fuck it's cold out.

I think he sensed that because he put his jacket over me and we started walking." We're are we going?" I ask him and he put his hand on my lower back as we walk across the street." I'm getting you flowers and your going to post them so we can get even more famous." He answers my question like it's a normal thing for him to just buy me flowers.

When we get to the florist store he opens the door and I walk in. It smells so nice in here. He walks over to the counter and asked the lady something and she nods her head with the sweetest smile.

Aww.

He walks back over to me and just stares, okay here comes the butterflies. The lady walks back out with a Bouquet of White roses and the tips are dyed blue, there so pretty." Thank you" he tells her with a nod and hands her a the money before grabbing my hand and walking out.

" your so sweet" I tell him with the biggest smile he just stares at me with a serious look and the tells me" I'm not fucking sweet" okay Mr. mood swings." But why am I posting them?" I ask him five minutes later" because I want people to know I'm a good fiancée" he replied and my eyebrows go up.

We get back to the car and I snap a picture before he starts the car and starts to drive. I post it on my Instagram before connecting my phone to the Bluetooth.

(Instagram post)
  Arianna_knight_xx

Caption: he can be sweet🙃.

God I feel so cringe right now.
" thank you" I tell him half way home" don't thank me for buying you flowers, now put your ring on, darling" I do as he says and put my ring before laying my head on the window, falling asleep.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Word Count:1482
Not edited
Chapter 11 I think .

What did you think about this chapter,I didn't want it to be them to hate each other then fall in love but I don't know if there getting close to fast. So please tell me

Vote, comment and of to the next chapter you go if it's out.

Mary<333

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

250K 6.3K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
18.8K 424 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
4M 98.3K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
323K 6.3K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬.❞ ও 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝟏𝟗), the d...