Amorphous

De jsxx9623

so it's a high school drama a strong girl named isaa is accused to murder someone. let's see how things goes... Mais

flashbacks of past
not me b*tch
hello miss regina
have we met before?

welcome home

2 0 0
De jsxx9623

(the next day)

isaa: hey lili take care of home I'm going to pick my brother....his suitcase must be heavy.

lili: oh! jerry arrived! ok you go I'm here guarding your house, Master!

isaa: I'm your master!?!? hehe funny one

lili: no I'm not joking.... truly...i believe you are my master!! you're letting me live in this house 😘😘

isaa: whatever! fuck off... I'm letting you live because of your father....He said to take care of you.

lili: whatever, go now!!
love ya!

(scene at bus stop)
jerry: here sis!

isaa: oh you came, how long you've been waiting?

jerry: no no, i just arrived.

isaa: how's dad?

jerry: he's pretty well, he said he misses you that you didn't came to meet and he asked you to call him.

isaa: hmm I haven't contacted him for days.
well is your bag heavy? give it to me

(scene at isaa's house)

lili: oh hii jerry how was the journey!

jerry: pretty boring.. no one was there to company me so i felt bored... and you also didn't came with me... can't you message me that you were going I should've came with you!

lili: oh sorry boy, mu dad already booked tickets.. and I thought you were already here..so..

jerry: oh it's okay

isaa: you both done?

lili and jerry: yep master!

isaa: (with a weird face) what's with you guys? I ain't no one's master.... i bet you both planned this to tease me...
(isaa talking to herself) oh isaa forget it they both are idiots

isaa: so jerry you ready for school?... you bought all the books and necessary items.. right?

jerry: ya!

lili: so we all are going to school tomorrow?

isaa: what you think why we all are here for?

jerry: no sis she's just asking... don't be rude

isaa: i wasn't rude.....it was just a sacrcasm....that you guys will never understand.

lili: you and your boring sarcasm..... hey jerry did you eat should we order something or make something at home?

jerry: oh I'm glad you asked I'm starving!!!! let's order pizza!

isaa: no pizza! only healthy food ! I know you must've ate alot of unhealthy food there.. your mom is spoiling you too much but not me!

jerry: oh no sis just for once please... i promise i will only eat healthy vegetables when school starts!! but it hasn't started yet.... so i can eat right??

isaa: okay then. but only for today!
you know you have digestive problems so be careful!

lili: you done with your lecture?? I already ordered pizza

isaa: and for me with—

lili:I know, I know...with extra cheese and no souce!

isaa: oh impressive! you know my taste..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

563K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 87.2K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...