Captivated | Harry Hook

By lostbeanchild

Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship... More

Cast
01 || Prologue
02 || Isle of the lost
03 || Revenge
04 || Auradon Prep
05 || Dorms
06 || The Museum Of Cultural History
07 || School
08 || Boys
09|| Love Potion
10 || Tourney Field
11 || Secret Revealed
12 || Parents
13 || Family Day
14 || Auradon Cathedral
15 || Set It Off
16 || Ways To Be Wicked
17 || Auradon Girls
18 || What's My Name
19 || Back On The Isle
20 || Deal
21 || It's Goin' Down
22 || Spelled
23 || Royal Cotillion
25 || Good To Be Bad
26 || Marriage Proposal
27 || Hades
28 || Evil on the rise
29 || Uma?
30 || Night falls
31 || Beast?
32 || My once upon a time
33 || Asleep
34 || Break this down

24 || You And Me

4.5K 69 28
By lostbeanchild

Maya's P.O.V

"No, no! Stop, please! Stop!" Mal calls out to stop the guards from surrounding Uma and Harry.

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there." Mal explains to Uma.

I sigh as I know that Uma just wanted to get off the isle and live a better life. "Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want," I continued on as I stood beside Mal. Uma's necklace starts to glow as both Mal and I started to step forward slowly, but Uma then jumps over the edge into the water.

"No, no! Uma! Uma!" Mal says and soon everyone rushes to the edge and Harry was grabbed by the guards to prevent him from escaping with Uma. All we could see it the glow of the necklace before the water starts to swirl and rise up. The water then bursts, sending everyone on the ship to be soaked in water. In the water, Uma's legs turned into tentacles.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this," Uma says as everyone gasps in shock. "The world will know my name!" Uma then swipes a tentacle at us making all of us duck. She does it again which made me and Mal angry. Soon our eyes turned green and purple as Uma laughs at us.

"Mal?" Ben asks worriedly. Soon both Mal and I were surrounded by purple and green smoke before we emerged as dragons. I blew fire at Uma before she swipes me with a tentacle.

"Come on Mal! Maya! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma calls out to us which causes Mal to roar and blow fire at Uma before she swipes at Mal but she dodges it. I blow a fireball at Uma causing her to duck underwater. When Uma emerges from the water, it sends a wave toward the ship.

"Watch out!" Ben yells as a wave heads toward the ship. The wave ended up soaking them while making the ship rock back and forth. Ben roars before handing his crown to Carlos and his jacket to Jay before jumping into the water. "Wait, Ben! No!" Carlos yells but it was too late, Ben had already jumped into the water.

"Ben!" The VKs call for him.

"Mal, Maya, Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben calls out as he looks between the three of us.

"What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma questions him causing Mal to growl at her.

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try," Ben explains before turning to Uma. "Uma, I know you want what is best for the isle. Help me make a difference." Ben holds out a hand to Uma. Mal roars as Uma raises a tentacle and puts Ben's ring in his hand. Uma gives a sad smile before swimming away. Carlos and Jay lower a ladder as Ben swims back to the ship.

"There you go," Beast says before helping Ben climb back to the ship.

"Good job, man," Doug says before everyone started cheering. Ben puts his crown on as Mal and I land in front of the window before we are both covered in green and purple smoke again. Mal emerges in a dress similar to the one in the stained window while Maya was back in her normal gown. Ben laughs as Mal pats out some smoke that was on her dress.

Mal smiles before bowing to Ben who Bows back.

"So, I did not know that we could do that," Mal said to me.

"Tell me about it. That makes the two of us." I say as I held out my hand to Mal and the both of us walked down the stairs. Mal went straight to Ben while I looked around the ship to see Harry getting taken away by the guards. I quickly ran to him. "Hey, could I speak to him for a while, alone?" I told the guards and they let him go.

"Look Maya, I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't know Uma would do that," Harry said while looking down at his feet.

"It's okay, I forgive you," I said while resting our foreheads together.

"Time's up! We need to take him back." The guard says as he bows to me.

"No, please. Take me with you." I say as I took a step closer to Harry.

"Look, Maya, you belong here with Mal. Will see each other soon." Harry says and he leans forward to kiss me. The guards then brought him back to the isle and a few tears fell as he was taken away from me again. The VKs walked over to me and hugged me.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben says as he walks over toward us. "If there is anything that you need or anything I can do for you..."

"Um, actually, there is, Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon," Evie says before sharing a smile with me. "It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come," Ben says.

"Okay! Okay, great!" Evie says excitedly. "Actually, um...Ben, there are a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes! Absolutely, please." Ben answers as everyone cheers.

"M'lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." An usher says.

"Oh," Mal says as he hands her the book. "Um...You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?"

"That's me, thank you." Fairy Godmother says as she walks forward.

"This belongs in the museum," Mal says as she handed the book to Fairy Godmother.

"It does, yes, and I'm gonna take it." She replies.

"Go for it," Mal tells her before she walks away. "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." Ben smiles at Mal but she kicks water at him with a giggle. Ben then kicks water back at her before she turns his crown to the side.

Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still, there's so much road ahead of me." Ben sings

"When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize
Who we are and all that we can be." Mal sings as she looks into Ben's eyes.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
Cause in your heart is where it all begins." Mal and Ben sing together as the boys and girls line up in rows. 

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)
It starts with you and me." Everyone sings as they dance with their partner and even switch partners occasionally.

"There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world
Everybody's got something that they can bring." Carlos and Evie sing as they go to the edge of the boat.

"When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else?
But who you are is who you need to be." Mal and Jay sing as the rest of the Vks head to the edge while Maya leans her head on Jay.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
Cause in your heart is where it all begins." I sing as Evie leads us back to the dance floor.

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)
It starts with you and me." Everyone sings as they dance in a circle. Mal, Evie, and Maya ended up at the bottom of the stairs.

"We all can do apart
We know that it can be the start
To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)." Mal and Maya sing as everyone soon joins us.

"I promise we can work this out
I promise we can see it through
Don't you know it's up to me
It's up to me and you." Ben and Evie sing before everyone joins in.

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)
It starts with you and me." They all sing as they splash around in the water.

Mal and Ben smile before waving to everyone at the top of the staircase. Fireworks went off as Mal looks around to see all her friends splashing around in the water and having a great time. I went to the edge of the ship at stared at the Isle before my eyes flash green.

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" I say with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.8K 14
"This is a job for pirates!" In which a captain joins forces with a deceptive soon-to-be queen to free the children of the Isle. or In which the Core...
8.1K 260 8
ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏ 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘤 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 2 & 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳
63.6K 1.7K 21
❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐
262 2 12
"I'll stare directly at the sun, but never in the mirror It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero" The teenage son of the King and Quee...