š“ššš«šØš­ š‘šžšššš¢š§š š¬...

By moon_ttea

ā™” ļøŽšš†ššŽšš•ššŒšš˜šš–ššŽ! ā™”ļøŽ šˆ š§šØš° š­ššš¤šž š©šžš«š¬šØš§ššš„ š‘šžšššš¢š§š š¬! šš„šžššš¬šž š›šž š©ššš­š¢šžš§š­... More

|š™øšš–šš™šš˜šš›ššššŠšš—šš: š™æšš•ššŽššŠššœššŽ ššššŽššŠšš |
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš |šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš’ššœ ššŒšš˜šš–šš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš˜šš› šš¢šš˜ššž šš’šš— šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ?|
|šš†ššŽššŽšš”šš•šš¢ š™æšš›ššŽšššš’ššŒšššš’šš˜šš—ššœ šššš˜šš› šŸ¹/šŸ¼/šŸøšŸø - šŸ¹/šŸ·šŸø/šŸøšŸø |
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš |šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš—ššŽšš”šš šš‹šš•ššŽššœššœšš’šš—šš šš’ššœ ššŒšš˜šš–šš’šš—šš šš’šš—?|
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš†šš‘ššŠšš šššš˜ššŽššœ šš¢šš˜ššžšš› ššœšš˜ššžšš•šš–ššŠššššŽ šš•šš˜šš˜šš” šš•šš’šš”ššŽ|
į“›į“€Ź€į“į“› Ź€į“‡į“€į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢ źœ±į“œÉ¢É¢į“‡źœ±į“›ÉŖį“É“źœ± Źœį“‡Ź€į“‡ 怎ā€¢ā€¢āœŽā€¢ā€¢ć€
š™æššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—ššŠšš• ššššŽššŠšššš’šš—ššššœ; ššššžšš•ššŽššœ ššŠšš—šš Signup
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš†šš‘šš¢ šššš˜ šššš‘ššŽšš¢ ššœššššŠšš›ššŽ ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž?
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš‚ššŽšš™ššššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™æšš›ššŽšššš’ššŒšššš’šš˜šš—ššœ 2022
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššžšš› š™±ššŽššœšššš’ššŽ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽššœ ššŠšš‹šš˜ššžšš šš¢šš˜ššž!
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš šš’šš•šš• šš‘ššŠšš™šš™ššŽšš— šš‹ššŽšššš ššŽššŽšš— šš—šš˜šš  ššŠšš—šš š™·ššŠšš•šš•šš˜šš ššŽššŽšš—?
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | šš†šš‘šš˜ šš‘ššŠššœ ššŠ ššŒšš›ššžššœšš‘ šš˜šš— šš¢šš˜ššž?
š™æšš’ššŒšš” ššŠ š™²ššŠšš›šš |šš†šš‘ššŠšš ššŒššŠšš›ššŽššŽšš› šš’ššœ šš‹ššŽššœšš šššš˜šš› šš¢šš˜ššž!
š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš | š™·šš˜šš / šš†šš‘ššŽšš— šš šš’šš•šš• šš¢šš˜ššž šš–ššŽššŽšš šš¢šš˜ššžšš› ššœšš˜ššžšš•šš–ššŠššššŽ?

š™æšš’ššŒšš” š™° š™²ššŠšš›šš |šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš–ššŠšš”ššŽššœ šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšššššš›ššŠššŒšššš’ššŸššŽ?|

135 5 6
By moon_ttea

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Hi loves!!! I couldn't help myself and I had to post another reading. Whoops...As always, I have three piles for you all (I am thinking of bringing in a fourth pile if you're interested) Pile 1; Quartz, Pile 2; Citrine, and finally Pile 3; Amethyst. I will have the tarot and oracle decks that are used in this reading down below as usual. If you have any suggestions for any readings please comment them, Im open to all suggestions!!! If they resonate, please feel free to leave a vote as well!
Today I am going to be using the Rider Waite Tarot deck.
Also I want to point out if you're unfamiliar with tarot readings, whenever I say that I've gotten shown something, basically what happens during readings is I get "downloads" of information like pictures, scents, names, even places. So that's what that is.
~

Pile 1; Quartz
Zodiacs: Cancer, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it ; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

Hello my love! If you chose the quartz then this is your pile. What makes you stand out? Straight away I think that you have a lot of admirers or there are a lot of people that find you attractive. You might get a lot of peoples attention from far away and may catch a lot of people staring at you quite often.

I'm seeing that you guys may have like really curly hair or beautiful dark hair. If you don't have dark hair or curly hair, don't worry, this is a general reading so some of you may have really curly or dark hair. I'm also getting that you have a very beautiful smile or laugh. I think you guys have been working on your heart chakra for quite some time and I think that people are noticing this outer confidence you are bringing forth. I think that this energy, like I've said, could be attracting a lot of suitors or stares.

You guys might have big beautiful brown eyes that a lot of people love. But I'm especially seeing that a lot of people love your hair. You might also have a really nice jawline. But I do feel like you have been on a journey of self love and have been learning to only give your energy to people that treat you with respect. I'm seeing this blue or yellow aura...I'm also seeing a very light light blue aura too. I think you guys are more tapped in with your emotions and aren't afraid to express them.

I think in the past you may have struggled with your emotions and have bottled them up. In the past you may have dealt with certain people that had torn your self esteem down or made you feel that you weren't deserving of love. This could have been a parent, a past partner or an ex friend. I don't think that it has been easy for you though. You may have someone stepping forward with a love offer, take that as it resonates but with the king of cups im seeing that this person will be very straight forward with their feelings and will be open to their emotions like you guys have.

You guys might be very athletic or do a lot of sports and I'm seeing that you have a nice body. I'm seeing either a toned body or curvy body. You guys might be very spiritual or be very tapped in with your crown chakra. You guys have a very loving, calm energy and when I tapped in I felt this overwhelming amount of love. But I do feel like you have been trying to balance your heart chakra. You may have a Venus in cancer or Leo? I'm also seeing that as well. You may also be a Taurus or Libra. You guys may put a lot of effort in what you wear or you just have this aesthetic that a lot of people admire.

I'm also seeing you may be the type of Person where you literally look good in just a t shirt and jeans, like you don't even have to put in an extreme amount of effort. You guys might wear a really sweet perfume like roses or vanilla or something like that.

That's it for you Pile 1! My love thank you so much for letting me read for you! I love you so so much, please stay safe and I hope to see you later! Bye!!!

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile 2; Citrine
Zodiacs: Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Sagittarius (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it ; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

Hi beautiful babes!!! Welcome to your reading love! If you chose pile 2 with the Citrine this is your pile! Straight away loves I just want to ask, how are you?  Are you okay? As soon as a tapped into this energy, I swear this has never happened to me before, I just felt like crying. I don't know if you have recently finished a spiritual awakening or have healed from a lot of childhood trauma or from previous relationships. But I just felt this immense amount of relief or letting go. I don't know the word for it but you probably know what I am talking about.

I do feel like you guys have been letting go of a lot of past trauma and have been on this journey of self. You may be learning how to set boundaries with people or have recently broke off relationships that were no longer serving you. Straight away Lovely, I feel that you may have a small inner circle or you are known by a lot of people but you only have a couple of close close friends. I feel like you guys come across as closed off or seem mysterious to others.

I feel like because you only have a few close friends there are a lot of people that want to get to know you more and want to become your friend. I think that a lot of people find you intriguing or feel validated by your attention. I think that you guys have gone on a spiritual awakening recently though. I just saw the color purple so you may have worked on your third eye chakra, I just heard Kundalini awakening so take that as it resonates as well. Remember my loves that this is a general reading.

Pile 2, im also seeing here that you guys are excellent at manifesting or people see you as this very abundant person. A lot of people may see you as someone very successful and just has a lot going for them, I just heard the saying "the world is your oyster". I was just shown these beautiful clear blue eyes so some of you may have these really beautiful blue eyes. Take that as it resonates. I can also see here that you guys are very creative, you may paint, draw, write, play some sort of musical instrument. Spirit just showed me a harp so take that as it resonates as well.

Im also seeing here that people may love your voice or like listening to you speak. Your voice is like silk. You're also very imaginative and have this child like spirit about you. I think that you guys have this beautiful yellow or white light and there are like tiny specks of gold as well? I think you guys are tapped into your inner child and your heart chakra. I'm seeing that you don't need a lot to please you, I think that you enjoy quality time over quantity. It's not that you don't enjoy fancy things, you just don't look for things like that to make you happy.

You may have a job where you work with children or you may find that animals or children are drawn to your energy. I just saw an orange cat sitting in someone's lap so that may resonate for someone. I'm also seeing a Siamese cat? So someone in this pile may have a Siamese cat? You guys may be very spiritual or work with spirit as well. I'm also getting a message that if you've been thinking of starting a channel with tarot, palmistry, tea leaf reading or anything else that this is confirmation to start it! Also, if you're thinking of write a book or posting your artwork somewhere, the universe is telling you to!

Alright! That's it for you pile 2, thank you so so much for letting me read for you love! I hope you have a beauty of rest of your day or night, please be safe out there!  I hope to see you later! Bye! ♡

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile 3; Amethyst
Zodiacs: Aries, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Gemini (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

Hi beautiful!!! If you chose pile 3 with the Amethyst then this is your reading love! As if writing this it is currently 11:11 on the clock so if you have been seeing any angel numbers then this could be your confirmation that this is your reading!!! Pile 3, straight away spirit showed me like really dark hair or black hair, so take that as it resonates. I'm seeing like really dark, Straight hair. I'm also seeing someone with bangs or with really beautiful green eyes. Take that as it resonates as this is a general reading! I feel like you guys have really been working really hard on your studies and are very intelligent people. I'm actually picking up that some might see it as a bit intimidating too . I feel like you guys love to travel or want to travel in the future, I just got shown like a light mint blue mini van, so take that as it resonates. But I feel like you guys love learning about new cultures or trying new food. I think you guys are very active people so you have a very toned body as well. I just saw someone hiking, so you may like hiking .

I think you guys are just very adventurous and I don't know why but I'm getting really giddy and excited all of a sudden. I feel like you guys are very easy to talk to or you find people Will start talking to you randomly, even strangers. I feel like you guys know a lot so it's very easy for people to like you, I feel like you're the type of person where you could talk about any subject, any matter, literally anything and you will have something to say about it. I feel like you guys really care about the environment or humanitarian work as well.

I just heard "master at manifesting" so I feel like you guys can literally pick up any craft or start any project and you will finish it. I think that you easily adapt to any situation and a lot of people admire that about you too. I'm also hearing that you guys know your worth. Like you may seem like a very bubbly, kind, open person but don't get it twisted, you guys understand your worth and that you deserve respect so I think that although you may get a lot of peoples attention, you don't accept all of their offers. I feel like you guys see the world in a much higher perspective than a lot of others, love. I do think that there is something about you that is very wise. You could be a very very old soul, for some reason they're taking me to Egypt so take that as it resonates .

I do feel like you guys have had many life times on Earth or you have been through a lot of experiences so you understand different perspectives which is why you're so open minded. You might be known as the "peace maker" some times, where if there is a situation that doesn't seem to be working out well then you will step forth and the situation will calm down. But you guys just have so much to say and your voice is so powerful.

You may be a motivational speaker, you may write songs or books? (I'm rereading this and I just saw there's a card with a girl reading a book! I'm not lying when I tell u that I completely forgot that there was a card like this...so that might also be confirmation) You may also be a therapist or counselor of some sort too.  I also just picked up on the Middle East for some reason? So take that as it resonates too lovely!

Alright! I think that's it for you Pile 3! Thank you so much for letting me read for you lovely! I really hope this resonates for you! I hope you have a beautiful day or night, stay safe love! I hope to see you later! Bye! ♡

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

~
The decks that I am using are...
Rider Waite Tarot

♡ Archetype Oracle Deck ♡

♡ Life purpose Oracle deck ♡

♡ Animal Spirit Oracle Deck ♡

♡ Because I love Myself Oracle ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 17.8K 49
Life, that's the funny thing about it. We always wanted things to go the way that we imagined it too, but of course plans just always have to change...
254 6 4
You have the choice to see either the good or the bad as you choose one of these aspects you will gravitate in that direction in which you choose. T...
20 6 11
Everyone has experienced setbacks, made errors in judgment, and had their trust broken due to unfulfilled promises. These experiences can leave us fe...
1.4K 177 14
This is not a fantasy, this is the reality. Surfing in the dating world, giving love to different people, I forgot there's one person that deserves i...