Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)

654 53 2
By _thatnewbooksmell_

The drills had started and all cadets started running. As usual Bala and Siddharth were running together, Sumanji and Chitra were running together and Monami and Koel had formed a team nowadays.

"Aaj Karan kaha hai!?" She thought. Karan had befriended her and she was content as she hasn't realized her feelings as yet. "Monami!" Koel called her out for the nth time. She finally looked at her. "Han?" She blankly asked.

"Monami, kya soch rahi ho?" Monami finally came out of her thoughts. "Kuch nahi... bass yeh dekh rahi thi ki trainers kaha reh gye!" She said looking around. Koel also saw that and nodded. "Han, Faizi ne kuch bataya toh nahi." Monami looked teasingly at her to which she shrugged and blushed. "Kaafi lucky ho tum... Faizi bahot accha hai." Koel nodded and they smiled.

Karan was inside Batra sir's cabin and they were discussing on a big plan they had to work on. "Sir, mai hi kyu?" He asked shocked.

"Kyuki tum hi ek ho Karan jo yeh kar sakta hai." Faizi kept a hand on his shoulder. Karan shook his head. "Batra sirji sahi keh raho aye sirji, yeh toh karno pdego!" Sanjana agreed to Col. Batra. "Aur hum saath hai na tumhare Karan!" Faizi said. "But bhabhi... baby..."

"Unki saari zimmedaari meri Shergill." Col. Batra said and he finally nodded.

It was their 3th day in the Bigg Boss house and Tejasswi and Jasmin were abundance of cuteness and they kept the house bubbly. Tejasswi kept talking to her 'Bigg Boss baby' and Jasmin used to enjoy with her.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko yeh karya de rahe hai. Iss karya me 2 teams hongi, Team A- Tejasswi, Jasmin, Karan, Umar and Siddharth." Karan had already thanked god for the teams while Tejasswi continued, "Team B- Nishant, Pratik, Avneet, Ahaan and Vidhi. Garden area me ek vehicle station tyiyaar hai, baari baari se Team A aur fir Team B inn vahno (Vehicles) par bhetengi aur inke paas apni team ke kisi ek member ke naam ka bag hoga. Dhyaan rahe, gharwale apne naam ka bag nahi pakad sakte. Dusri team ko uss team ke bags ko color tubs me daalkar nasht (destroy) karna hoga. Jo team zyada bags ko nasht karne me safal hoti hai vo iss karya ki vijeta hogi aur iss hafte ke nominations se surakshit ho jayegi. Ghar ka pehle captain bhi usi team se banega. Shamita iss karya ki sanchalak hongi, aur dhyaan rakhengi ki kisi bhi prakar se bal ka prayog na ho. Good Luck Bigg Boss." Tejasswi ended and closed the file.

They all got ready for the task. Umar and Pratik have already had a fight a day before and thus Pratik asked all the people to destroy Umar's bag and Karan's bag at first. In a same way, Avneet convinced them against Siddharth's bag. Because even they had a fight before.

"Hum logo ko bags nahi chordhne bas, unko kaise uthana hai iss round ke baad decide hoga ki hum me se kitne chale gaye. Karan you and Umar, tum dono ke bags ke peeche sabse pehle aayenge vo log." Tejasswi had already decoded the team. "Toh firr aisa karte hai, Teja you keep my bag, I'll keep Umar's. Jasmin tu Siddharth ka rakhle aur Siddharth Teja ka rakh lega. Umar, tu Jasmin ka rakh le." Karan asked them.

They all agreed to Karan and all sat on the various vehicles. Siddharth sat inside the car, Karan was inside the auto-rickshaw. Umar sat in front of the cycle rickshaw and Jasmin sat behind. Tejasswi was in the train compartment.

Pratik went to Tejasswi to take Karan's bag. Avneet went to Siddharth. She tried pulling the bag. "Teja toh teri dost hai Avneet!" Siddharth said pulling the bag. "Everything's fair in love and war." She kept pulling but Siddharth didn't budge. Nishant went to Jasmin and started pulling Siddharth's bag. "Chordh de Jas!"

"Nahi chordhungi!" Nishant again asked her. "Chordh de Jasmin, uske baad meri zimmedari nahi hai!" Nishant pulled the bag from her, she kept pulling it. Nishant pulled suddenly which made her fall down as well. He took the bag not caring if she was hurt or not and destroyed Siddharth's bag. "Shamita vaha dekho, this is pure violence!" Jasmin was hurt and Tejasswi shouted while pulling from Pratik.

"Usne bola tha pehle Teja!" Tejasswi understood Shamita is biased towards them. She looked at Karan who was already looking at her. They both understood each other, without words and kept pulling. "Tere jaise ladke sirf yahi kar sakte hai, trying to push me!" Avneet false blamed Siddharth so that he leaves the bag but he doesn't. "Sid bag mat chordhna!" Karan shouted supporting him. Ahaan was trying to pull bag from Karan and it was a proper and clean pull and push thing.

The buzzer finally rang and they all left each other. "Disgusting!" Sid said to Avneet and left towards his team. Jasmin had cried badly and Tejasswi was trying to console her. "Shaant Jas, shaant baby!" She tried calming her. Nishant didn't care much.

"Ab hume unke at least 2 bags destroy karne hai. Shamita ka jo haal hai vo hum sab dekh hi chuke hai." Tejasswi said to Jasmin calming her down. "Get up stronger!" They all said to her and she nodded wiping her tears. "I'm sorry Sid!" Jasmin looked at Siddharth. He shook his head and smiled. "Its okay, game hai. Ab chale aur hata dete hai 2 bag." He said confidently.

Karan and Tejasswi were the last to follow. They had a comfortable silence and a smile. "Karan, tujhe toh pata hai kya karna hai." Karan nodded and they followed.

"Yaar Bigg Boss, Ahaan ko kaisi team me daal diya!!!" Ishqi shouted looking at the screen while all other family members chuckled. "Dii, game hai!" Kartik calmed her down. She shrugged.

Pratik, Nishant were on the cycle rickshaw, Avneet was in the train compartment. Ahaan was in the car and Vidhi was in the auto-rickshaw. Pratik had Avneet's bag, Avneet had Ahaan's, Ahaan had Vidhi's, Vidhi had Nishant's and Nishant had Pratik's. Jasmin went and pulled the bag which Avneet had. Jasmin went towards Vidhi and tried pulling the bag. Karan went towards Nishant. Umar went towards Pratik and Siddharth went towards Ahaan.

They were all pulling when suddenly Tejasswi fell down the compartment, which was on a small height.

"Ouch!" She fell down. Vidhi left the bag inside the compartment and held her. "Teja, tu thik hai!?" She asked concerned. Tejasswi's knee was bleeding and she got up with the support of Vidhi stumbling. "Sid!!" She looked at Siddharth. Vidhi ran to him but he already took the bag and ran towards the tub and dipped it. "Sorry Vidhuuu... Tune bag chordh diya toh usne utha liya..." Vidhi nodded and helped her sit.

"Avneet, baba chordh de, lag jayegi." Jasmin said pulling the bag. Avneet shook her head and pulled back with same force. Ahaan came from behind and Jasmin nodded. He got a small cloth piece and tickled Avneet. She chuckled a bit and this made her grip loose. Jasmin took the opportunity and ran towards the tub. Nishant left his bag unintentionally and went behind Jasmin. Here, Karan took the opportunity and took his bag as well. Tejasswi came to Nishant for stopping him, though she stumbled while the others managed to stop Team B. Jasmin and Karan reached the tub and dipped both the bags.

The buzzer rang a minute after and all Team A shouted in happiness. "Shamita ji, yeh mere saath bal ka prayog hua hai." Avneet said to make it disqualified. "Avu tera count nahi bhi karti hai vo tab bhi we're winning it." Tejasswi said smiling. Avneet grumped and left. Tejasswi was going behind her when she was pulled. She collided with a hard chest and looked up to find Karan. "Chal, khoon beh raha hai." Karan took her to the storage area.

He made her sit and started bandaging her wound. "Karan, tune mujhe hi apna bag kyu diya?" Tejasswi asked him in a childish voice. "Because I trust you, Teja!" She smiled at his statement and her heart fluttered.

Little did they know, their chemistry was clear and people had already started shipping them. #TejRan the hashtag was already getting popular.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai kyuki Team A yeh karya jeet ti hai, toh aap log AAPSI Sehmati se yeh nirnay (decision) le ki pehle captain kon banega! Iske liye aap logo ko kuch vakt diya jaa raha hai." Bigg Boss announced and Tejasswi smacked her forehead.

"Batao!" Siddharth said as they all sat down. "I'm fine with any of you being the captain, mereko nahi banna hai." Tejasswi said keeping her out. "Even mujhe bhi chalega, as far as mai safe hu, captaincy nahi chahiye mujhe." Karan also ended another option. It was now Umar, Siddharth and Jasmin. "Aap logo ko jaisa sahi lage, like I'm fine with it. Vaise bhi mera bag toh destroy hua hi tha." Siddharth suggested. "Nahi Sid, yeh bag-wag ka chakkar nahi hai na, bag toh meri vajah se hua tha toh I should leave out." Jasmin defended Siddharth and didn't want to be the captain. "Okay pehli captain girl ko banate hai, so Jasmin or Teja tum dono batao?" Umar said and Siddharth and Karan agreed. "Bass fir Jasmin banegi!" Tejasswi declared and they all went inside.

"Bigg Boss hum sab aapsi sehmati se Jasmin ko captain banana chahte hai." Tejasswi declared. "Team A ki ghoshna ke baad, ghar ki pehli captain banti hai Jasmin Bhasin." He announced and Jasmin group hugged Team A. "Thank you Bigg Boss!" She cheerfully said and danced all around. All laughed at her cuteness.

They all sat together and were having dinner when some fruits arrived. Karan went to get them and he came eating an apple. "Bhot meetha hai..." Shamita came to him and he went forward. "Andar se lelo!" He went towards the gang and gave the same apple to Tejasswi. She took a bite and returned it.

"Oho, same apple sharing huhh!" Jasmin teased them. They both shared an eye-lock. "Aankhon ki gustaakhiya, maaf ho!" They heard Ahaan singing and coming from the store. All the people around Karan and Tejasswi chuckled while Karan blushed but didn't let it come on her face. Tejasswi cutely glared at Ahaan who smiled at her.

The first weekend ka vaar was here. They all were sitting and deciding clothes.

"Teja ke kapde select ho gye beera?" Karan asked Nishant who was coming out of the storage area. Nishant shook his head, "Mujhe nahi pata Beera, baabzz ne kuch abhi bataya nahi." Karan nodded and they sat down talking.

Avneet and Umar had heard the conversation. "Umar!" She called him out but he was busy staring Vidhi. "Yeh lo, inka bhi shuru ho gya!" Avneet smiled and shook him to bring him back from his land. "Han?" He asked as soon as he realized. "Kise ghoor rahe the?" She asked teasingly.

"Kisi ko nahi, tu bol na!" Avneet chuckled. "Arey vo Karan bhaiya ko dekha, Tejasswi di ke saath kuch hai kya?" Umar just smiled. "Mujhe nahi pata but yeah kuch hai toh." He said agreeing. "Aaj tujhse Siddharth naraaz hai?" Umar asked Avneet who didn't care. "I don't feel like talking to him, change the topic." Umar brushed the topic off and they kept talking.

"Dada, mai Bigg Boss baby se request karu aapke liye bhi koi bhej de?" Jasmin and Tejasswi were again sitting and teasing him. He just chuckled. "Maatao! Please..." They all chuckled.

"Tu Karan bhai se kya baat kar raha tha?" Pratik asked Nishant, doubt was clear in his words. "Kuch nahi, Teja ka puch raha tha vo." Pratik nodded and they both talked about the day. Shamita and Avneet came and sat there with them.

Next day, it was the weekend ka vaar and all were getting ready. Karan had gone to change while Tejasswi was all ready in a black saree. All the girls looked extremely gorgeous, boys weren't less either.

Everyone was out except Tejasswi and they all asked Karan to go and call her.

*************************************

Word Count- 2079

What plan were Parakram people discussing on?

What is going to happen further?

Do comment down your reviews🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Published- 26th March 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...
51.7K 4.2K 48
This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the storyline of IPZN. Ishqi and Ahaan have...
74.7K 13.3K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...