Not All Is Forgived (Book One)

By Shedowwolf

The dragon prince( after trough the moon. When Rayla left moon Nexus) Callum tried to finde her, but instead... More

Chapter 1: The last morning
Chapter 2: I think it just a nigthmare
Chapter 3: you lies to me
Chapter 4: My dark side will come to the real world?
Chapter 5: Why need it be me?
Chapter 6: Fake death
Chapter 7: I...I'm alive
Author: Thanks!!
Chapter 8: Meeting with sensei
Chapter 10: I will stop him!
Chapter 11: First you need to learn magic!
Chapter 12: I will not let it be!
Chapter 13: We need to have a meeting
Chapter 14: Rayla is that really you!?
Chapter 15: Am I a monster!?
Chapter 16: Without a family
Chapter 17: We need help!
Chapter 18: We have a latter, Sir!
Chapter 19: Memorise
Author: Season 4 is coming In November!
Chapter 20: From sleep to the forest
Author: No way, you need to see this!!!
Author: Crying again!!!
Author: Rayla is back!!!!!!
Chapter 21: My heart
Author: We got a whole episode!!!!
Chapter 22: Callum, is that you!?
Author: My thanks (And theories of season 4 and Season 5)
Author: The Dragon Prince Season 4: Why was the return so disappointing?

Chapter 9: How am I supposed to live without him!?

143 9 2
By Shedowwolf

With Rayla:

Rayla was still in the cell. She doesn't eat or drink anything. She thinks about Callum." It is my fault that he died," Rayla says. Than she hears how the door opens. She saw, that it was Cloudier who comes to her." What will you?" Rayla asked." Hey, don't be so Sad," Cloudier says." HOW I AM SUPPOSED NOT TO BE SAD?" Rayla screamed at Cloudier." i know that it is... hard to accept the death of a person you love, in this particular case, it is Callum!" Cloudier teased. "Shut up, Cloudier!" Rayla yelled." Maybe I'm trying to support you!" Cloudier snorted." Go away Cloudier, i don't need you supports," Rayla barks. Cloudier looked away and goes. When Rayla don't heard the foot steps, Rayla let's the tears, to fall on her cheeks.

Rayla thinks just about Callum. He was going after her. He was not mad or angry on her, when she left. He was the only one who, was caring most for her.
She takes Callums scarf and puts it on her neck." How I am suppose to live without him?" Rayla says and than cry's.

Than she heard foot steps." Hello.. elf!" She looks up, she saw Viren. He stood right next to her." What will you?" Rayla barks." Hey, elf be grateful I didn't kill you," Viren grinned." Why, I need to be grateful? You took all from me, you took my parents, Runnan and now you took Callum. You are a monster," Rayla says." No, I'm a pragmatist. I have said it to another elf, like you!" Viren smirks. Than he goes away.

Rayla still sits on the ground. She hates Viren for all, what he does to her family and Callum. Rayla's sparkling eyes closed and than she falls asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 298 23
It's been 4 days since they've rescued the world, and they're home. But they're missing member five of their team. Zym. When Rayla and Ez go fetch Zy...
183K 5.1K 16
As one of Viren's servents you where tasked to clean the dungeons and bring food for the prisoners. One night your master has been imprisoned by the...
4.9K 89 15
When Ezran saves Summer, a teen girl raised by elves, born with powers of sun, she promised to watch over Rayla the moonshadow elf, Callum his brothe...
34.9K 531 19
This story takes place after Season 3 of the Dragon Prince and is about Callum, Rayla, and Ezran as they struggle to get back to a normal life after...