jj maybank imagines

By RafeCameronIsBae_

my obsession with jj is growing again so I needed to make this, basically about jj and Y/N More

unexpected
No pogue on pogue macking
the confess
searching for gold

help

1.8K 6 2
By RafeCameronIsBae_

Warning: abuse.

You could tell something was bothering JJ, he wore it on himself, the way he acted the way he spoke his usual bubbly energy had disappeared and it wasn't the same when he acted like this.

Everyone was worried for him especially you. Whenever one of the pogues tried to ask jj if he was feeling okay he would flip out on them and leave.

He hadn't been hanging out with the pogues as much as usual everyone saw how miserable it made you knowing that you didn't understand what was going on. Kiara and Sarah always gave you talks about how he's probably missing his mum but he always speaks to you about that so you didn't think that was the problem.

The chateau was quiet a lot quieter than usual even when jj isn't there we still talk but today it was just silent. The only noise heard was the birds chirping.

You picked at your fingernails all your worries filling your head. Did jj want you to go and see him? Is he okay? Are you a bad girlfriend for not already checking on him? You scanned your eyes around the room no one seemed bothered John b and pope were whispering to each other the same as Sarah and Kiara.

You stood up from you seat and began walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kiara asked causing you to spin your head around.

You sighed, "I need to find jj it's not the same without him and none of you seem to even care or seem to be interested, so I'm going to find him on my own" you told them your voice slightly raising.

John b stood up and placed his hand on your shoulder, "it wouldn't be safe and you know that jj would hate to see you hurt, it's best if we all just wait for him to show up" you knew he just wanted what was best for you but his words made you angrier.

"This is what I'm talking about! What if he's waiting for someone to visit him? I'm going!" You yelled, pushing John bs hand off your shoulder and exiting through the door, slamming it shut.

You heard the door open again followed by footsteps as you hurriedly walked to your car. The pogues stopped in there tracks as you sat in your car.

"Please y/n! It's not safe" Kiara yelled

You had already started the car engine, "I don't care!" You shouted as you drove off

____

Jj never allowed you to go to his house only if he was there to protect you but this time you didn't have a choice. It was the only place you could think of that he will be.

as you stepped out of your car and shutting the door you walked over to JJ's house. Not in a rush just at a normal and calm pace.

You heart was racing. What if jj wasn't inside? Many negative thoughts flooded your head as you reached the front door. You was hesitant but you knew it was the right thing to do.

As you quietly entered the house and shut the door behind you. the first thing you saw was jj and his dad.

Jj sat on the floor curled up sobbing and his dad passed out on sofa a single beer bottle on his stomach and the remaining liquid slightly pouring out the bottle.

you ran over to jj and sat beside him, him lifting his head up and shocked to see you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked wiping his teary eyes.

You stared at him your heart slowly breaking seeing him like this.

"I'm so sorry" you told him running your fingers through his blonde hair.

He shrugged "it's fine it's not your fault" he told you, his voice cracking whilst a few tears fell down his cheeks.

You pulled him into a hug and he buried his head into your neck. His quiet sobs filling the room making the situation even worse.

"I should of known j. I should of come sooner" you told him, rubbing his back.

He looked up at you seeing your eyes slightly filling with tears, his hands cupped your cheeks.

"Don't you dare blame yourself for what my dad did. It's not your fault" he reassured you, using his thumb to rub your tear from your cheek.

As he spoke to you you scanned his face that was bruised and cut. JJ's hands were slightly shaking as he supported your face. You pulled him in for another hug and he willingly accepted it.

"Can we go now? I hate you being here" He asked you, speaking against your chest.

"Yeah the pogues will be excited to see you" you told him helping him to his feet.

You began walking towards the door, "y/n" he spoke softly.

You turned around to look at him, he walked over to you and crashed your lips together.

The kiss was slow but meaningful, you had missed JJ's lips on yours since the day he had left. Jj pulled away after a couple of seconds and smiled at you.

"Let's go now" he told you.

Before the two of you could leave you heard noises from behind you. The two of you spun around to see JJ's dad luke sat up on the couch opening another beer bottle.

Jj stepped in front of you shielding you from his dad. You stared at luke disappointed in the person he was.

"Why is she here?" He asked pointing a finger at you. Jj turned his head to look at you and quickly looked back at his dad.

"She just came to um.. collect me" he told him.

he threw his beer bottle on the floor in a rage. The bottle smashing and the liquid going onto the floor.

"SHES NOT WELCOME HERE!" He yelled picking up a bit of broken glass.

He pointed it at jj threatening him.

"If you two don't get out of my house right now I'll hurt you. Especially you" he demanded stepping closer and pointing the bottle at you.

Jj pushed you out of the door, but he didn't follow you behind.

"Jj come on" you told him trying to pull him out of the door.

He shook his head "I'll be right back. Just wait in the car for me. I'll be two minutes I promise"

You stood there speechless. you couldnt let jj stay in there with his father again not after what happened last time. 

"no im not leaving without" you told him tears filling your eyes.

jj turned around to see his fathers face turning into more of an angry frown. he turned around to look at you again fear filling his teary eyes.

"please y/n" he walked back into the house.

you knew jj would be upset if you didnt go to your car and wait for him there as his father could easily injure from where you were. you walked to your car and sat in the drivers seat patiently waiting for jj.

a few minutes later jj came walking towards you and sat in the passenger seat. his head fell in his hands and he quietly sobbed.

"hey hey, what happened in there?" you asked placing your hand on his leg. 

you leg began bouncing, your anxiety kicking in. every part of you felt sorry for jj and you felt that anything you did didnt stop it from happening.

jj looked up at you to see your eyes watering and immediately noticed your leg bouncing. he placed his hand onto your knee to comfort you and it relieved your stress as soon as you felt his touch. 

"he just hit me again but its no big deal" he shrugged it off acting like it didnt bother him but you knew it did.

you started crying, jj pulled you into him hugging you tightly. 

"im so sorry jay. everything i do to try and stop this from happening never works so you have to keep suffering over and over again. im so sorry its all my fault" you cried into his lap. 

he ran his fingers through your hair to try and calm you down. 

you felt guilty for not supporting jj in a situation like this but he knew how sensitive you were over his happiness and that you would do anything to prevent something like this happening.

"i promise you y/n, its okay everything you do for me means so much and i love you more than anything okay? so stop blaming yourself" he told you kissing your head and you sat up again starting the car engine.

you pulled you hair off of your face, "lets just get home, we can talk about it properly then. we need to get you cleaned up. 

_____

you arrived at the chateau and the police were outside. john b pope sarah and kiara were stood there surrounded by cops. you and jj both looked at each other before running out the car approaching the rest of the pogues.

"jj! good to have you back bro!" john b told him embracing him in a bro hug. 

jj laughed at his friend and gave pope and kiara a warm smile.

"what the fuck is going on?" you asked looking around at the scenery.

"no idea, they wanted jj and thought he would be here" pope added.

you looked at jj and he just looked down at his feet. you grabbed his shoulders causing him to look you straight in the eye.

"jj what did you do?" you asked him "its better if you just tell me and then all of us can help you" he told him softly. 

jj sighed looking disappointed with himself. "i may have stole some money" 

you looked at the pogues and they all shrugged before looking worriedly back at jj. 

"from who?" you asked.

"my dad. thats why hes been flipping out on me the past couple days cause i stole and spent most of savings" his voice cracking. 

"you should of just asked me to buy it, you know i would of bought it for you. what did you even get?" you questioned, you hands still on his muscular shoulders.

"just weed beers and snacks" he told us.

you heard pope sigh behind you you turned to look at him seeing his eyes widen with fear.

you spun your head around seeing shoupe hand cuffing jj. you frowned at him before looking back at jj with tear filled eyes.

"im sorry y/n. i love you" he mouthed.

sarah could tell how upset you were and pulled you in for a tight hug. you sobbed on her shoulder tears spilling from her eyes.

"gonna have to take you in jj" shoupe announced. 

you could feel your blood boiling, you pulled away from sarah and walked up to shoupe.

"why are you arresting him?" you yelled.

he chuckled at your stupid question, "cause hes a thief. you cant break the law and expect to not have a consequence" he replied.

"but his father is abusive! hes been abusing for years now and stupid fucking cops dont do anything about it" you yelled at him, getting all up in his face catching the attention of a few other officers that had surrounded you and the pogues. 

"step away from me. i know your parents wont be happy if they find out that your in jail again" he told you.

you rolled your eyes as he annoying but true statement, your parents, especially your mum would kill you. 

"well you cant arrest jj, it was a misunderstanding" you demanded. you became closer to him.

sarah tried to pull you away but you had already threw a punch directly at shoupes face. you hit him harder every time you could.

three officers pulled you off of him, one pointing a gun at you.

"fuck" you whispered to yourself. 

"hands up" the told you.

you slowly raised your hands in the air, before grabbing jjs hand and pulling him your car again driving as fast as you could

jj laughed, "i cant lie. you beating the shit out of shoupe has definitely made my day" you laughed at him trying to escape the cops.

a/n: this was so fun to write requests in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...