Photograph | Matt Sturniolo

Par sturniolozlover

"Then I don't get why you're getting fucking angry" "Because you leave and then get buddy buddy with some ot... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

14K 153 134
Par sturniolozlover

Megan Taylor

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"What the fuck" I grumbled into my pillow. I picked up my phone to see a group FaceTime from the triplets. 

"Why are yous ringing me at this hour of the morning" I complained as I answered them.

"See I told you she'd be asleep"

"Nick I honestly don't care"

"It's 2 o'clock in the day"

All three of them said one after the other.

"Matt I don't care what time it is, I was sleeping"

"Get up we're on the way to get you" Nick says as he leaves the call, the other two leaving with him.
I guess this means I have to get up now.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I decide to just throw my hair up into a ponytail as it has gone very frizzy.

I throw on some black leggings, a black long sleeve crop top and my air forces. I make my way downstairs and grab a chocolate croissant. The sound of a horn came from outside my house, I looked out the window and see the triplets.

"Hurry the fuck on!" Chris screams from his seat in the passenger side.

I walk out the door holding up my middle finger to Chris. I open the rear door, ruffling Matt's hair as I sit into the seat.

"Morning my friends!"

"It's literally the afternoon" Nick says rolling his eyes.

"What are we doing today?" I asked while putting on my seatbelt, Matt pulling away from my house.

"We're filming a youtube video, you're going to be baking blindfolded" Chris says looking at me over his shoulder.

"I am not!"

"Come on, it's for our Wednesday video this week" Nick pleaded beside me.

"What am I baking?"

"Cookies not that hard" Matt replied looking at me through the mirror.

"Fine"

We pulled up to the Sturniolo's house. I felt nervous because I've never been here before. Matt put the van into park and we stepped out.
I walked behind Matt playing with the end of his t-shirt as we walked through the door.

"Hey are you okay?" Matt whispered to me, not moving away.

" Yeah, just nervous"

"Nothing to be nervous about" He said leading me to the kitchen, Chris and Nick still outside arguing about something stupid.

We walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. We were greeted with his mom.

"Oh my god, you must be the famous Megan I've been hearing about!" She said while coming over to give me a hug. I let go of Matt's t-shirt and hug her back.

"It's so lovely to meet you Mrs.Sturniolo"

"Oh darling, call me MaryLou"

"Mom we're going to start filming our video now" Chris says as he walks into the room, Nick following close behind.

"Okay guys don't make too much of a mess" She said winking at me, as she walks into the living room.

Nick sets up the camera while the other two get everything ready. Nick hits record.

"Hi guys welcome back to our youtube channel, I'm Chris, this is Matt and Nick"

"Today we have a special guest, Megan Taylor" Matt exclaims while pulling me into frame.

"Hey guys" I wave to the camera

"So in todays video, it's going to be a part five to the baking blindfold videos and Megans going to be blindfold" Nick says explains the video.

"I'm baking cookies!" I say excitedly looking at Matt beside me.

"And she's going to make a right old mess" He said looking down at me.

"I am not"

"Anyways we're going to blindfold her and we'll be back" Chris says going to stop the video. Nick picks up a bandana and ties it around my eyes, making my vision go black.

"Lads, this is actually scary" I say while waving my arms around.

"Stay still" Chris says while putting sunglasses on my face.

"You good?" Matt asks me.

"Yep" I say while giving him a thumbs up, oblivious that I'm standing in the wrong direction.

Nick starts the video again.

"Megan, face this way" Chis says as he turns me around in the opposite direction. I felt the counter in front of me, all the ingredients laid out neatly.

"Right what's first" I ask to no one in particular.

"Mix two cups of flour with one cup of caster sugar" Matt says reading off the box I figure.

I reach for what I think is flour.

"Is this flour"

"Yes" Chris answered

I reach around until I find the measuring cups. I found the one cup one pretty easy. I measure out two cups and gently place it into the bowl, nearly mess free.

I grab the only other bag on the table, guessing that it was the caster sugar. I measured out one cup, feeling it. It felt like sugar so I guessed right and I dumped it into the bowl.

"Right next is one cup of butter melted, Megan just stand there while we melt it"

I stood still playing with my fingers as I listened to the microwave beep from my left. Someone hands me a hot bowl.

"Fuck! that's hot" I say as I drop it onto the table, melted butter getting all over me. The boys go into hysterics.

"That's not funny, my clothes are covered in butter!"

"You'll be ok just continue" Chris said in spurts of laughter.

I decided to wipe the melted butter from my clothes and the countertop and placed it into the bowl.

"Ew Megan that's gross" Nick screamed from beside me.

"It's your fault it happened"

"Next you have to add vanilla extract and baking powder" Matt says from my left.

"How much Einstein"

"Oh one tablespoon of each"

I grab the measuring cups and find the tablespoon measurement. I measure one tablespoon of baking powder and one of vanilla extract and dump it into the butter covered bowl.

"Am I nearly done" I asked feeling uncomfortable with the butter drying to my skin.

"Yeah, you only need to add one egg and chocolate chips" Nick replied.

I felt around for the eggs finding them and hitting it against the table. I cracked it open over the bowl, the contents going into the bowl. I then had a genius idea. I picked up another egg and through it directly in front of me. The poor target being Chris.

"What the fuck Megan!" He shouted. Nick, Matt and I were laughing at him.

Chris left to go change while I finished putting the ingredients into the bowl. I started to mix, figuring out mixing with a spoon was hard I decided to mix with my hands.

"Ew that's gross" Matt said to me.

"I washed my hands, it's grand" I said feeling the slimy batter in my fingers. Nick then gave me the baking tray to place my cookies on. I rolled out the batter and placed them as neatly as I could onto the tray. Once I was done Nick placed the into the oven.

Matt took off my blindfold so we could all clean up while they were cooking. My eyes adjusted to the bright light as I looked around at the mess I caused.

"Hey it's not that bad" I say as Chris walked back into the room.

"I'll get you back" He says eyeing me up.

"Could I maybe borrow a t-shirt off one of yous, my tops destroyed" I say looking at my butter covered clothes.

"Yeah you can have one of mine" Matt says walking out of the kitchen. I follow him up the stairs. We enter the first door we see.

"Your room is like a dungeon" I said to him looking around at the plain room.

"Oh shut up or I won't give you clothes"

"Sorry Matty boy"

"Don't call me that" He says while handing me a baby blue shirt.

"I'm only giving you this because I didn't want to clean up the kitchen"

"Aren't you so nice" I reply back to him. He leaves the room while I get changed. I take a look around his room, it doesn't have much in it but it seems awfully homely.

I make my way downstairs and I am met with the three boys just done cleaning.

"Looking good boys" I wink at them walking back into the room.

"Don't you look comfy" Nick says to my while washing the dishes.

"You know it" I say winking at him.

While the cookies were baking we just chilled and made TikTok's. Many of my TikTok comments were about the triplets. I had also gained many followers from posting with them.

Suddenly the timer went off, signifying that the cookies were done. Matt covered my eyes when Nick took out the cookies, Chris pressing record on the camera.

"Okay guys these are Megan's cookies" Nick says, assuming he's showing them to the camera.

"Right Matt, let her see them" Chris says as Matt removes his hands from my eyes. They weren't nearly circular in shape but still looked good.

"Here tell me those don't look decent" I said admiring my work.

"They actually look alright" Matt agreed with me.

" Only one way to find out" Chris says while eating a piece.

"Is it good?" Nick asked.

"So good" Chris replied holding up a thumbs up.

I picked off a piece from the side and tasted it. It actually tasted good.

"I'm should become a chef"

"Bit ahead of yourself there Meg" Matt said while eating his piece of cookie.

"Alright guys that's the end of todays video. We hope you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe to us and to Megan and we'll see you guys on Friday" Nick says, Matt, Chris and I waving bye to the camera.

"That was by far one of my most favourite videos" Matt said.

"Because I was in it" I say while nudging him.

"Oh yeah definitely" He replied playing into me.

"Hey do you guys want to go watch a movie" Chris asked. We all agreed and followed him into the living room.

Later on that night Matt dropped me home, hugging me goodbye as I stepped out of the car. I walked into my house happily, excited to see how the video will turn out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.4K 1K 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...
502K 6.8K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
29K 340 19
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 a girl loses her mother and then her life goes down. But then there is this old friend who wants to help her. Trigger Warning drugs...
20.1K 214 18
what happens when you can't choose between two of the most important people in your life? kenna mason grew up in the same grade as the triplets, & sh...