Serenity 静けさ

Por NyNyx_Black

Kibutsuji Leona, or known as Ubuyashiki Leona, is the daughter of the progenitor of demons, Kibutsuji Muzan... Más

Serenity 静けさ
Two 二
Three 三
Four 四
Five 五
Six 六
Seven 七
Eight 八
Nine 九
Ten 十
Eleven 十一
Twelve 十二
Thirteen 十三
Author's Note
Fourteen 十四
Special Chapter 一
Note from Author

One 一

1.4K 54 0
Por NyNyx_Black

For 500 years, Leona had roamed the entire country she lived in. For 500 years, she survived alone. No word was heard of her father's whereabouts, and she wanted to avoid contacting him upon learning who he had become. In all those years, she gained strength she never knew she would acquire, through consuming fellow demons.

Yes, she ate demons. The mere thought of consuming humans for survival pained her. Yet, one accident gave her hope for survival and the courage to confront her father one day to understand why he had changed.

Eating demons provided her with the same nutrition as consuming dozens of humans, depending on how much the demon had eaten. It gave her energy and strength. She sought justice for the people they had killed and sustained herself to survive. However, there was something peculiar about her: she could walk in sunlight.

She never understood why, but she had been blessed by the gods with a single blue spider lily implanted inside her. It was the key to making demons 'perfect'—immortal, strong, and without weakness. She kept this secret.

Leona lived in an abandoned hut in the mountains, far from a temple to avoid unwanted human attention. She had attempted to blend in once when she wanted to purchase a kimono and haori, but she couldn't last long without appearing suspicious.

As the moon began to set and the sun rose, Leona sat on a boulder, admiring the sunrise over the horizon. It was a peaceful moment, yet in this world, eternal peace was a rarity. Looking down, she noticed a demon running frantically to avoid the sunlight. Since she hadn't eaten yet, it would be a shame if her meal burned before she could savor the demon's blood. Adjusting her back, black sharp tentacles emerged, piercing the demon by a tree in the shade to immobilize it. Leona descended from the boulder and followed her tentacles' path.

"Who's there?! Who dares to stop me here?! Damn, the sun is rising!!" The demon shouted, sounding male. Slowly, he saw a small figure walking through the shadows, where the tentacles originated. A girl with sharp cat-like purple eyes, reminiscent of their lord's, approached him, the tentacles extending from her back.

"Who are you, brat?!"

"...Nobody."

The girl revealed her fangs as screams and blood splattered in the secluded area. Leona enjoyed her meal, not as a sinner but as one seeking justice for those harmed by the demons.

☀︎–✸–✸–✸–☯–✯–✯–✯–☾

Tsugikuni Yoriichi, a dedicated demon slayer, lived up to his title by protecting people and eradicating demons. His flawless execution of his duties aimed to prevent others from experiencing the grief of losing loved ones, a pain he knew all too well from his late wife and child. Deaths caused by demons satisfying their hunger were unjust, and he showed no mercy in his mission to punish them, especially their creator: Kibutsuji Muzan.

Yoriichi's commitment to saving humanity led him to spare no mercy for demons, a stance shared by his fellow demon slayers. Grateful families often thanked him for his bravery and selflessness, but Yoriichi humbly brushed off their praise, always focused on his duty. Even Oyakata-sama, concerned for his well-being, suggested rest and breaks, but Yoriichi reassured them that he was fine, allowing him to continue his work without interference.

"It's nothing..." Yoriichi walked away, his figure disappearing into the night in the village, the moon shining brightly above. As he gazed up at the peaceful moon, his thoughts drifted.

"The moon is so peaceful..."

The sun and the moon were destined to meet in any circumstance, whether in the most untimely moment or the worst situation imaginable. Eventually, their paths would intersect.

Taisho secrets 🤫
•Leona looks like 15, thus she was called brat
•She just looks so innocent that it was suspicious to humans when she cannot communicate well.
•Leona easily gains eyes from men so she always flee when done with her business.

A/N: So wattpad SOMEHOW messed up the publishing of this book so while my internet is not angry at me i republished everything in proper order thank you :')

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15K 660 20
( Muzan x fem reader ) Family secrets, a single, broken hearted Mother, all of us have a destiny written somewhere. A single, working 23 year old Mot...
6.3K 176 22
Since ancient times, demons and demon slayers fought for humanity's safety and future. For as long as anyone would recall, no human or demon were abl...
155K 3.9K 91
(Name) Rengoku is the twin sister of our lovable flame hashira Kyojuro. What will happen once Tanjiro visits the Rengoku residents after Kyojuro's de...
29K 1K 47
Y/n, the precious daughter of Lord of all the demons, Kibutsuji Muzan, possesses captivating features: crimson red eyes, y/c hair, mesmerising voice...